What's new

Artillery strikes on Pakistan will only bring good PR. For impact, India needs more Balakots

True

But can't happen again hence your military is forced to different kind of dramas every once in a while to give pajeets some relief

Why not ? Did you forefathers ever think that their country would be broken into two ?

Why not ? Did you forefathers ever think that their country would be broken into two ?

Well anything is posssible

Even your forefather despite being a low life pajeets never thought a chutya like you would born in their lineage

But Indian military being forced into dramas instead of actual action shows that time is long gone

Well anything is posssible

Even your forefather despite being a low life pajeets never thought a chutya like you would born in their lineage

But Indian military being forced into dramas instead of actual action shows that time is long gone

Where as you, I was clearly told by an astrologer that one of my progeny would be a chutiya, and then you were born.

Where as you, I was clearly told by an astrologer that one of my progeny would be a chutiya, and then you were born.

Since we don't believe in astrologers I talked directly to your father

He told me that since he was impotent like many pajeets and his marriage was in danger of being ended like Modi's marriage he asked an Abdul for help who "worked hard" with your mom and the result is you :)

Since we don't believe in astrologers I talked directly to your father

He told me that since he was impotent like many pajeets and his marriage was in danger of being ended like Modi's marriage he asked an Abdul for help who "worked hard" with your mom and the result is you :)

Beta don't talk about your grandad and grandmom like this.

Beta don't talk about your grandad and grandmom like this.

I know

That is why I am talking about your father who needed our help to produce more gandus like him :)

I know

That is why I am talking about your father who needed our help to produce more gandus like him :)

lol..you are an idiot, kid. If these are best come backs you can come up with. I am surprised, children at your madarsa, don't take your case.

He might actually be right, with CPEC Pakistan can probably have an economy twice as current BD and Pakistan.
But of course as the 33 PRC province :china:

Chalo jee

Pajeet from south is here too :lol:

lol..you are an idiot, kid. If these are best come backs you can come up with. I am surprised, children at your madarsa, don't take your case.

I can understand that you don't have an answer. Happens with low IQ pajeets

But you are not a work of just one abdul. Whole madarsa worked hard and the result is you

Mata shree was happy though :)

Chalo jee

Pajeet from south is here too :lol:

I can understand that you don't have an answer. Happens with low IQ pajeets

But you are not a work of just one abdul. Whole madarsa worked hard and the result is you

Mata shree was happy though :)

So was your mom, when I was with her. But not so much, 9 month later, when you were born.

Back
Top Bottom