What's new

Artillery strikes on Pakistan will only bring good PR. For impact, India needs more Balakots

Has this figure now gone up from 350 to 750?:lol::lol::lol:
It shifted a lot after 27 Feb first 170 then 200 then 350 then 400 then 500 then 750. Damage control k chakr ma boat zaleel hona prta ha kisi ko shak ha to Dehli waloon se poocho. Hanuman Super soldiers aur F-16 ki Kichri b bnani prti ha aur janta ko khilani b prti ha.

As ModiJee Says Jooth Bolo dil Khol k jooth Bolo.

On which planet these indians live...really?

StuntedGrowth wannabe Strategists feeding the fantasy to the Indians...already high on Indianness!

Or these brilliant Indians planning to bankrupt Pakistan by offering the Tea after Tea....

Never a dull momnet when so much Indianness is around!
Pakistanis live to have fun with Indians..

Old video, recent share by Moeed reminds us how we troll Indians in all theaters.

lolll..
Again 1971.... when you guys fought against many many times smaller force on one front when it was busy in controlling civilian unrest.

But anyway, whatever makes you happy and proud.

We fought against Pakistan on two fronts, with relatively twice as many resources, as Pakistan has now.( since your country has been halved).

I thought you wanted troll with old videos ?

Pakistanis live to have fun with Indians..

Old video, recent share by Moeed reminds us how we troll Indians in all theaters.

dr. pirzada got it wrong, I think it is a video of that time in 2010 when Pakistanese rescued injuns from merchant ship MV SUEZ in gulf of aden from Somalis, when time came to depart the injuns on Indian naval frigate INS Godavari made some gestures that the man on the wheel of Pakistani rescue ship Babar did not like and started chasing the ungrateful skunks

Last edited:
The case of modern Pakistan regime is that of a prey that is being picked by the gangu predator on the east due to the repeated and consistent weakness shown by the prey. Pakistani regimes in the last 2 decades have been nothing more than a prey for indian gangu regimes. It is the law of life that a docile prey is always the favorite hunting item of a vicious predator.

I was of similar opinion before but when I look at it now I realize that it was smart move by IK govt. It made world sympathize towards Pakistan calling India as aggressor, that include their ally Russia. We were in terrible negative light before that and after that world won't stop praising us. That was double victory achieved.

In my opinion - your first opinion was better!

It may sound sour, but the fact is despite a few articles here and there we din't achieve much. Whether its media or general public, especially the latter you can see even on other international forums and platforms a good number of international public still agrees with the Indian narrative. On the other front No leader in the world even question the legitimacy of Indian action or condemned aggression as an act against Pakistan's sovereignty and the whole focus remained on de-escalation!

And the blame solely goes to our government, instead of forming an official narrative that it was an act against Pakistan's sovereignty we resorted to lame mockery of climate terrorism.

The problem is Pakistan always tries to act like mama's boy in international community. Sometimes you need to show I'm the Mad guy in this room, don't always expect me to compromise for your greater good!

And it doesn't always require sky-high economic figures just to show some occasional hotheadedness

ac0c496cae1c3f53705c7f998e022c56.jpg
Very true- Right from 1948 up till now- its insane (The boundary is pretty much LOC/ Pre 370 removal)- Expecting different results are we?

I will go after the whole western a'd Northern aircommands
If you had the capability you would have already tried-lol.

Very true- Right from 1948 up till now- its insane (The boundary is pretty much LOC/ Pre 370 removal)- Expecting different results are we?

If you had the capability you would have already tried-lol.

Suite your self

dr. pirzada got it wrong, I think it is a video of that time in 2010 when Pakistanese rescued injuns from merchant ship MV SUEZ in gulf of aden from Somalis, when time came to depart the injuns on Indian naval frigate INS Godavari made some gestures that the man on the wheel of Pakistani rescue ship Babar did not like and started chasing them ungrateful skunks
Yes, you are right.. I think he just posted it for fun.

We fought against Pakistan on two fronts, with relatively twice as many resources, as Pakistan has now.( since your country has been halved).

I thought you wanted troll with old videos ?

Realistically East Pakistan was never half of Pakistan but then since you are a pajeet and like every pajeet you are allergic to facts

So we would give you a pass

Ok Then!- Will keep waiting.

We do have capacity to change our neighbours into vedic dust in 15 minutes.

Why don't u try some thing real for a change like actually hitting a target

Realistically East Pakistan was never half of Pakistan but then since you are a pajeet and like every pajeet you are allergic to facts

So we would give you a pass

There population was more than half of entire united Pakist

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom