What's new

Artillery strikes on Pakistan will only bring good PR. For impact, India needs more Balakots

But not a pajeet. You missed the big difference

Tell your mom she can visit madarsa anytime ;)

You can tell you grad mother that, directly. Also tell your mum, I ll be visiting her again, soon. If all goes well, you might get a little jihadi bother.

You can tell you grad mother that, directly. Also tell your mum, I ll be visiting her again, soon. If all goes well, you might get a little jihadi bother.

Ok I would talk to your bhabhi and her mother

That I can do for a pajeet :)

I think the auditions for house maids are closed, You don’t need to visit his mum, But then, If in need of chanda, Don’t bother ringing the bell, maybe a penny or two...

Lol... not bhabi beta, aapni ammi se bolna yeh, she will know, what I mean.

Abay chutye

Tujh jaisai pajeet ki auqat ziada sai ziada apni bhabhi tak hoti hai. To usi sai baat karoon ga na

Maan jaye gi. Tumharai culture main to aam baat hai yeh :lol:

Abay chutye

Tujh jaisai pajeet ki auqat ziada sai ziada apni bhabhi tak hoti hai. To usi sai baat karoon ga na

Maan jaye gi. Tumharai culture main to aam baat hai yeh :lol:

Beta apne abbu se aisi baatein kartey. Baaki meri aquat apni ammi se puch na. She knows it, very well.

Beta apne abbu se aisi baatein kartey. Baaki meri aquat apni ammi se puch na. She knows it, very well.

Apnai abbu sai aik pajeet sai kar raha hoon

Jo much sai bhabhi k liye sifarish karwa raha hai :lol:

Apnai abbu sai aik pajeet sai kar raha hoon

Jo much sai bhabhi k liye sifarish karwa raha hai :lol:

Ya Allah, your mum never told you that your father was Pajeet too..is that why, you have turned out like this ? Guess she is need of good spanking...Koi naa tell her, to be ready, I am on my way.

Ya Allah, your mum never told you that your father was Pajeet too..is that why, you have turned out like this ? Guess she is need of good spanking...Koi naa tell her, to be ready, I am on my way.

Hi ram. Your mom didn't tell you that you are not a hardwork of just one abdul but whole madarsa

Chal koi nahi. Teri biwi k liye bhi dar ul uloom deoband hi aaye ga. Khair ho gayi ;)

I am on my way.

Aja. We are ready to welcome you with Captain Saurabh Kalia's phati hoyi g*** :lol:

Hi ram. Your mom didn't tell you that you are not a hardwork of just one abdul but whole madarsa

Chal koi nahi. Teri biwi k liye bhi dar ul uloom deoband hi aaye ga. Khair ho gayi ;)

Aja. We are ready to welcome you with Captain Saurabh Kalia's phati hoyi g*** :lol:

Make sure your mum welcomes me.. I hope she has not become too fat or ugly. If so, I ll bring a trash bag to cover her face.

Make sure your mum welcomes me.. I hope she has not become too fat or ugly. If so, I ll bring a trash bag to cover her face.

We have brought back Sushma swaraj from hell to welcome you

She also said she is okay if you want to use trash bag to cover her face

By the way we never used trash bag for your mom since with trash bag it was hard to get that b*** job thing you know ;)

We have brought back Sushma swaraj from hell to welcome you

She also said she is okay if you want to use trash bag to cover her face

By the way we never used trash bag for your mom since with trash bag it was hard to get that b*** job thing you know ;)

So is your mum is gonna be there or not ?

Just make sure you tell her, I want to see her. On hearing of my arrival. She might travel all the way to wagah to receive me and Inshallah by the time we reach you, you ll have a young terrorist brother to play with.

So is your mum is gonna be there or not ?

Nope. Sushma didi would be there to receive her compatriot

Just make sure you tell her, I want to see her. On hearing of my arrival. She might travel all the way to wagah to receive me and Inshallah by the time we reach you, you ll have a young terrorist brother to play with.

Now with Sushma didi's old age and your typical peanut size pajeet d!ck chances are low but then there would be many abduls to cover you so I don't think there would be a problem ;)

Back
Top Bottom