What's new

Artillery strikes on Pakistan will only bring good PR. For impact, India needs more Balakots

Nope. Sushma didi would be there to receive her compatriot

Now with Sushma didi's old age and your typical peanut size pajeet d!ck chances are low but then there would be many abduls to cover you so I don't think there would be a problem ;)

Do you want, young Jihadi bother to play with or not.

Do you want, young Jihadi bother to play with or not.

We do want one

That is why we are also calling Jashoda ben along with sushma didi. What Jashoda didn't get from Modi, you can give it to her

double mazai for you bro. you are lucky ;)

We do want one

That is why we are also calling Jashoda ben along with sushma didi. What Jashoda didn't get from Modi, you can give it to her

double mazai for you bro. you are lucky ;)

I meant a real brother for you. If you don't, just say so. I ll use a condom.

I meant a real brother for you. If you don't, just say so. I ll use a condom.

Just talked to Jashodaben and Sushma didi. They are okay with condom too

Tu aja bas ;)

Your bhabhi?

She preferred me with both

Beta have you become dyslexic too. We are talking about your mum. You talking about bhabis.

I hope you are not doing anything incestious, with her, she is your mum and not your bhabi. We don't want you to end up blind like Oedipus Rex.

Beta have you become dyslexic too. We are talking about your mum. You talking about bhabis.

I hope you are not doing anything incestious, with her, she is your mum and not your bhabi. We don't want you to end up blind like Oedipus Rex.

Beta I know your culture and most importantly your auqat amnd hence I am talking about your bhabhi

Now don't act like a randi nasal ka choda even though you are definitely one. Baat kar loon ga teri bhabhi sai. Maan jaye gi :lol:

Beta I know your culture and most importantly your auqat amnd hence I am talking about your bhabhi

Now don't act like a randi nasal ka choda even though you are definitely one. Baat kar loon ga teri bhabhi sai. Maan jaye gi :lol:

Beta the way you are going, you will end up like Oedipus Rex, please start differentiating between ammi and Bhabi.

We don't want you to father your own brother.

Beta the way you are going, you will end up like Oedipus Rex, please start differentiating between ammi and Bhabi.

We don't want you to father your own brother.

Beta we know your filthy culture and the filthy race you belong to

That is why I said earlier. Don't act like a r@ndi nasal ka ch0da even if you are one. All of us know you are. Just don't prove it again and again :)

Beta we know your filthy culture and the filthy race you belong to

That is why I said earlier. Don't act like a r@ndi nasal ka ch0da even if you are one. All of us know you are. Just don't prove it again and again :)

It is your culture and your race too, son. Just take my advice and maintain distance from your ammi jaan. You seem very confused these days. We dont need a web footed brother for you.

It is your culture and your race too, son. Just take my advice and maintain distance from your ammi jaan. You seem very confused these days. We dont need a web footed brother for you.

Nope. It is only your race and your culture. You born gandu. Die gandu.

As for your advice. Shove it up your as$. We don't take advice from r@ndi nasal boys like you. This is our culture. :)

Nope. It is only your race and your culture. You born gandu. Die gandu.

As for your advice. Shove it up your as$. We don't take advice from r@ndi nasal boys like you. This is our culture. :)

Chalo gtg, your ammi is calling me to her bed, take care. Son.

Chalo gtg, your ammi is calling me to her bed, take care. Son.

Bhabhi maan gayi. Bhabhi maan gayi. Bhabhi maan gayi

Congratz @Osiris

Send your brother to buy groceries ;)

PS: But don't send your mom with your brother. Who knows he might also see a bhabhi in her. Culture you know :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom