What's new

Artillery strikes on Pakistan will only bring good PR. For impact, India needs more Balakots

The world doesn't care about whiners and losers no matter how many videos of their whining they upload on the internet.
You must not be familiar with the purpose of 5th gen. warfare?

Wait n see
God has been so unkind to you people for the past 20 years...you are spiralling down economically...no stability...increasing terrorism and illiteracy...and like adding salt to injury corona at this stage.
It will take at least a decade for you to recover even if you put al your efforts..i dont think there is any hope even after a decade given the kind of politicians and the system you have( which mainly serves for the interest of elites)...the disparity between pakistan and india is growing by the day..pak wil never be in a position to take on india.....you people were the reason for the unrest and bloodshed in kashmir...god is there and karma is there...it is definitely biting pakistan.

God has been so unkind to you people for the past 20 years...you are spiralling down economically...no stability...increasing terrorism and illiteracy...and like adding salt to injury corona at this stage.
It will take at least a decade for you to recover even if you put al your efforts..i dont think there is any hope even after a decade given the kind of politicians and the system you have( which mainly serves for the interest of elites)...the disparity between pakistan and india is growing by the day..pak wil never be in a position to take on india.....you people were the reason for the unrest and bloodshed in kashmir...god is there and karma is there...it is definitely biting pakistan.

Pajeet with his Karma fatwa

When bad happens in Pakistan it is Karma

When bad happens in India it is Pakistan, muslims, islam and everything else except Karma

Typical pajeet mentality at display

Abhinandan khatam ho jayen gai.
Hamari chai khatam nai ho gi.
Jab bhi ao gey fantastic tea hi mile gi.

Well as long as, we are sharing old videos.

We live in 21st century while you lot still struck in 20th? Plus what really was your contribution to all of this other than taking advantage of an already volatile solution. The real credit goes to the Bangalis. You were always a side show and will remain so. Fact is despite 3 times the size you could not take Pakistan 1 on 1. 27th Feb 2019 was one such day where the whole world witnessed what a sham you lot really are when it comes to military.

ac0c496cae1c3f53705c7f998e022c56.jpg
Far Cry 3
Vaas ;)
Vaas: Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, boom...I shot him! The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking, 'This time is gonna be different, no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different', I'm sorry, I don't like... The way...

So when is the Indian military login in for the second round of inflicting punishment? or its only in those Bollywood movies that these guys take control of airports inside Pakistan

So when is the Indian military login in for the second round of inflicting punishment? or its only in those Bollywood movies that these guys take control of airports inside Pakistan
It depends on how much Freedom fighters kicks Mataa's ***

You must not be familiar with the purpose of 5th gen. warfare?
5th generation warfare is just a misnomer by cowards and weaklings to justify their inability. We traditionally called such people as "frog in a well" or "koopa mandooka" where koopa means well and mandooka means frog.

We must expose these to other platforms i.e. Youtube, facebook and etc so the world can see their ugly face and their credibility becomes what it should be, ZERO .

TBH Everyone knows but nobody cares or gives a damn about it. The only countries that matter to the rest of the world are your own nation plus America, China, Russia and the EU. india is NOWHERE near and will NEVER be at that level.

TBH Everyone knows but nobody cares or gives a damn about it. The only countries that matter to the rest of the world are your own nation plus America, China, Russia and the EU. india is NOWHERE near and will NEVER be at that level.
Haha haha! India matters more than EU for all practical purposes. EU is a useless entity that has nothing to offer- no natural resource, no technology. Russia is important because it is a major oil and gas producer, China is Maggie manufacturer while USA is a major oil producer and technology base. India is important because it hold geopolitical strength and host 20 crore Muslims. EU is simply useless by all means

Back
Top Bottom