What's new

Article 149 to be implemented in Karachi!

PMLN is dead all nazims mayors everyone has joined PTI but not sure about Lahore mayor
Brother I think @Kabira got the answer. I also Believe PTI is responsible for the bad condition of Lahore. I love my Lahore and it is beautiful and it deserve to be.

Brother I think @Kabira got the answer. I also Believe PTI is responsible for the bad condition of Lahore. I love my Lahore and it is beautiful and it deserve to be.
Why only lahore? Paying extra income taxes?
And dont say you care for all beause no one did anything for karachi the highest paying tax city of Pakistan. Karachi is more deserving in every aspect.

I am a local Sindhi of non-"interior" Sindh (Karachi), and I don't want the division of Sindh.
Why?

Why stop at separate province? why not a separate country? That would lead to an even more efficient administration.
Try it.

@Areesh is khabar par Pee Pee Pee kai jiyalo ke chekhey twitter par dekh kar dilli sakoon mila hai.

People need to calm down...
no one is dividing Sindh, Article 149 is temporary until things get back to normal.
If some how all parties agree to create more administrative units within Sindh for better management, we might see North and South Sindh in 5 years. As of right now, federal government only want to invoke article 149 since on one is taking ownership of Karachi.
PPP and MQM is playing blame game and nothing else.
My suggestions......
1) Federal government to take over management of the city
2) Sideline MQM and PPP
3) Hire competent person with small team to run the affairs of the city using digitalize management system.
4) Run complete financial audit and reduce overhead.
5) create new city master plan or updated plan including disaster recovery plan (Eliminating floods).
6) Correct companies should be given the contract to pickup the trash.
7) Catch the water tank mafia and provide water to the city.
8) Eliminate ghost employees from government offices.

Last edited:
People need to calm down...
no one is dividing Sindh, Article 149 is temporary until things get back to normal.
If some how all parties agree to create more administrative units within Sindh for better management, we might see North and South Sindh in 5 years. As of right now, federal government only want to invoke article 149 since on one is taking ownership of Karachi.
PPP and MQM is playing blame game and nothing else.
My suggestions......
1) Federal government to take over management of the city
2) Sideline MQM and PPP
3) Hire competent person with small team to run the affairs of the city.
4) Run complete financial audit and reduce overhead.
5) Eliminate ghost employees from government offices.

Tell this to PPP,liberal & twitter brigade not here.

I am a local Sindhi of non-"interior" Sindh (Karachi), and I don't want the division of Sindh.
so that u can enjoy job in govt just because u have khosa name with you and keep enjoying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom