What's new

Article 149 to be implemented in Karachi!

You think this is a joke? This isn't even about PPP's failures anymore. Any move that will lead to division of Sindh like this will harm the federation.

You've already frustrated pashtuns and that had resulted in PTM.
You've already frustrated the Baloch and they had initiated 2 great rebellions.

Do you want Sindhis to now rise up? If that's the case then you are in for a surprise.

Read article 149. Nothing to do with division of Sindh. Separate province isn't possible without Sindh assembly passing the bill.

Read article 149. Nothing to do with division of Sindh. Separate province isn't possible without Sindh assembly passing the bill.
such motions are catalysts for that endgame that 'certain' people in pakistan desire badly.

such motions are catalysts for that endgame that 'certain' people in pakistan desire badly.

Even Musharraf didn't divide Sindh. Though PPP need to give up more power to local government. Let who ever win in Karachi be responsible for its good governance or bad. Right now no is taking responsibility.

People who are trying to divide sindh have no idea what kind of a fire they are trying to spark up

Oh don't worry, we know what fire. Let Zardaris use the Sind Card. Let get that boggy out of the way too.
PPP doesn't hold any majority in Sind. They win elections by fraud and rigging. No popular support.
These people have blackmailed Pakistan far too long.
The benefits of Pakistani people irrespective of their ethnic mix should be kept on the forefront all the times.
Karachi's peoples benefits do not sit with PPP's ruling over Sind, unless Karachi is treated differently.
They have bleed Karachi to the ground. How long people should tolerate!!

I have a family home, few steps away from the Rashid Minhas Road flyover, which is a huge garbage dump. The smell of it reaches the house, as soon as you step out, you feel the bad smell hitting your face. So much so that my family had rented the whole house and moved to PECHS to avoid the stench coming all the time.
Is this the healthy way to live!! Should people tolerate such criminals forever in fear that PPP should be allowed to rule over Sind without hinderance, despite their large scale looting!!!

Last edited:
It's kind of impossible to support the developmental advancements of Karachi when your own Job is supplied via the corrupt deeds of Sayein sarkaar

After this news of making Karachi federal territory. I assure you guys the minions of PPP will swarm every internet forum just to protect their sifarishi jobs devoid of merit.

As long as bhutto is there, there will be no merit, no development work done in Karachi

There is news that suggestion is given to the federal government that Article 149 should be implemented in regards to Karachi.

Under article 149 the federal government would be in charge of running of Karachi.

I hope this take place, because PPP is utterly incapable of governing and maintaining Karachi.
They have turned it in to a garbage dump.

We will welcome it. PPP se nijat dilado Karachi hyderabad ko. We supported PTI and we can die for it, if it worths it.

You think this is a joke? This isn't even about PPP's failures anymore. Any move that will lead to division of Sindh like this will harm the federation.

You've already frustrated pashtuns and that had resulted in PTM.
You've already frustrated the Baloch and they had initiated 2 great rebellions.

Do you want Sindhis to now rise up? If that's the case then you are in for a surprise.

Did you care when you frustrated Pushtuns?
Did you care when you frustrated Balochis?
Did you care when you are frustrating Karachiites?

Suddenly you are scaring of Sindhis. Why?

Can i ask you a question. Please choose between Karachi & Sindh?
Its up to you. Your reply will clear my thoughts.

Why stop at separate province? why not a separate country? That would lead to an even more efficient administration.

@Dil Pakistan

Sir, I see your point. It is clear that once the Karachi baboos start sabotaging things, everyone including those asking for 149 here will turn against IK/PTI.

I think the order to cleanup Karachi should come from SC as disobeying orders of SC could land people in jails whereas the political class just doesn't seem to have the balls to make baboos work.

IK has broken the political status quo but so far he has failed at breaking the baboos mafia that is far stronger.

Even Musharraf didn't divide Sindh. Though PPP need to give up more power to local government. Let who ever win in Karachi be responsible for its good governance or bad. Right now no is taking responsibility.

Why Lahore is struggling these days my friend? It is a beautiful city. Unfortunately we are seeing KACHRAS in the streets of Lahore now? Who is responsible?

Why Lahore is struggling these days my friend?
Lahore isn't related to Karachi it should be compared with the cities of Punjab not with Karachi or Larkana and I have lived in Lahore it's relatively better than other cities of Punjab roads are good

Suddenly you are scaring of Sindhis. Why?
Because he is Sindhi and doesn't want his province divided

Lahore isn't related to Karachi it should be compared with the cities of Punjab not with Karachi or Larkana and I have lived in Lahore it's relatively better than other cities of Punjab roads are good
Bro, it should not related to Karachi, yes Lahore is WAY better. but I asked a question, Who is responsible for deteriorating conditions of Lahore.

Because he is Sindhi and doesn't want his province divided
I am a Sindhi too, and I want my City to be divided.

Why Lahore is struggling these days my friend? It is a beautiful city. Unfortunately we are seeing KACHRAS in the streets of Lahore now? Who is responsible?

PTI is responsible.

but I asked a question, Who is responsible for deteriorating conditions of Lahore.
No one is responsible it's anti government propaganda
Pehlay bhi ziada tar areas main kachra para hota tha phir campaign shuru kartay thay safai ki
I am a Sindhi too, and I want my City to be divided.
But local Sindhis of interior Sindh don't want

Back
Top Bottom