What's new

Article 149 to be implemented in Karachi!

Whatever MQM did is not the issue. MQM never had their CM in Sindh, but once Mayor had a power in Karachi, they done better than other parties when they had power during Musharaf, they done better than our state institutions. MQM is now finished thanks to our state institutions. Now don't blame MQM, because they have no power. Now its state responsibility and Sindh responsibility to take care of Karachi. If state and Sindh will not do justice then blame goes to establishment. MQM is smiling because they know its easier to misguide educated class of Karachiites by realizing that establishment is responsible for the destruction and still not serious and used MQM. Blaming MQM will not help, trust me.

I strongly disagree with the part
MQM is now finished thanks to our state institutions

This is nothing but misconception.

MQM was indulged in anti-state activities.
MQM was getting funding by RAW and also got training in India.
MQM was threading to separate Karachi as an independent state like Dubai (checkout jinnahpur maps).
State didnt ask them to do any of this.
More to the point, MQM started looting, robbing and killing their own people along their opponents - who started this idea of "Bori band lash"?
MQM started "bhata" in Karachi - I am victim of it.
MQM started kidnapping people for money.
MQM started "parchi" culture in karachi and started robbing businesses - checkout what happened in Baldia Town factory inferno, wherein they burned hundreds of people.
Again, state didnt ask them to do any of it.
So, if anybody destroyed MQM, its was MQM itself and that hippopotamus - Altaf Hussain!!!

Whatever MQM did is not the issue. MQM never had their CM in Sindh, but once Mayor had a power in Karachi, they done better than other parties when they had power during Musharaf, they done better than our state institutions. MQM is now finished thanks to our state institutions. Now don't blame MQM, because they have no power. Now its state responsibility and Sindh responsibility to take care of Karachi. If state and Sindh will not do justice then blame goes to establishment. MQM is smiling because they know its easier to misguide educated class of Karachiites by realizing that establishment is responsible for the destruction and still not serious and used MQM. Blaming MQM will not help, trust me.

MQM shouldn't come back in power and neither ex-MQM like Mustafa Kamal. They are part of the problem and not a solution. PTI also have urdu speaking MNA/MPA from Karachi who are not racist and neither terrorists.

State shouldn't help anti-state actors to come back in power. If Karachites keep voting for them then let PPP rule. At least there is peace now.

Has IK found a Buzdar, for Karachi, as well?

MQM was threading to separate Karachi as an independent state like Dubai (checkout jinnahpur maps).
More to the point, MQM started looting, robbing and killing their own people along their opponents - who started this idea of "Bori band lash"?
MQM started "parchi" culture in karachi and started robbing businesses - checkout what happened in Baldia Town factory inferno, wherein they burned hundreds of people.
So, if anybody destroyed MQM, its was MQM itself and that hippopotamus - Altaf Hussain!!!

Exactly, no one will support them in rest of Pakistan if all they want is MQM back in guise of collecting garbage. Before 2014 problems of Karachi was much worse then garbage collection.

If article 149 is a constitutional step, why government must move court to approve it?

If IK activates 149, Karachi Baboos will sabotage it.

Ask those living in Islamabad if it was cleaner than 6 months ago?

And ask about Lahore too.

IK has no control over Baboos and his ministers are pretty much out of control too. 149 has a serious potential of exploding hence best if petition is filed in SC to take up the cleaning of Karachi case up.

MQM shouldn't come back in power and neither ex-MQM like Mustafa Kamal. They are part of the problem and not a solution. PTI also have urdu speaking MNA/MPA from Karachi who are not racist and neither terrorists.

State shouldn't help anti-state actors to come back in power. If Karachites keep voting for them then let PPP rule. At least there is peace now.

People says MQM should not come back in Karachi, says same for PPP in Sindh, PMLN in Punjab, ANP in KPK, Sardars in Baluchistan. But common people still voting for them. Nothing we can do.

You are taking the due credit from our establishment :)

Back
Top Bottom