What's new

Article 149 to be implemented in Karachi!

No one is taking your jobs away you would get jobs like all other Pakistanis
no he will not. If you check his degree it must be fake or check if he has given any interview will find out that he has used khoro source to takeway others job. PIA is full with sindhi fake and enducated sindhi

Why only Lahore? Paying extra income taxes?
And don't say you care for all because no one did anything for Karachi the highest paying tax city of Pakistan. Karachi is more deserving in every aspect.

Karachi is deserving and I am from Karachi but I love all the cities.

Yes because I don't want paan spitters from UP, Bihar taking my job.

But you wanted Charsee CM Qaim Ali Shah. You are taking jobs of educated Karachiites since 50 years under the quota system and still talking about Jobs. Still you have not accept Urdu Speaking Sindhi in the city by talking such nonsense. Who are you to decide who will get the job? Merit will be the priority which you still don't learn by living in the USA or may be you are false flagger.

@Dil Pakistan

Sir, I see your point. It is clear that once the Karachi baboos start sabotaging things, everyone including those asking for 149 here will turn against IK/PTI.

I think the order to cleanup Karachi should come from SC as disobeying orders of SC could land people in jails whereas the political class just doesn't seem to have the balls to make baboos work.

IK has broken the political status quo but so far he has failed at breaking the baboos mafia that is far stronger.

Exactly! this is what I am saying - thank you.

Not sure what your deal is.... People of Karachi themselves want Article 149 who the hell are you to oppose it? Unless you are one of those Bhutto zinda hai types who want to keep Karachi enslaved.

Worse part is that you are so arrogant that despite multiple posters trying to reason with you are still stuck on your irrational logic.

Karachi and Karachites do not live in isolation, or on Mars.
They are part of SIndh, and Pakistan.

Please read the statements of political leaders and sense the environment that is building

Exactly! this is what I am saying - thank you.

Karachi and Karachites do not live in isolation, or on Mars.
They are part of SIndh, and Pakistan.

Please read the statements of political leaders and sense the environment that is building
Obviously one has to be very naive to think PPP will let go of Karachi without shouting and screaming.... However, it is for the greater good of Pakistan's largest city and its citizen that federal government takes over charge. It's not like PTI is making this move on day one of their government, they gave PPP a full year to improve things, instead when a federal minister started a campaign to clean Karachi they were mocking him. That's how these PPP waderas treat Karachi, so please save us the lecture on political upheaval. You have very limited knowledge on the way topic.

But you wanted Charsee CM Qaim Ali Shah. You are taking jobs of educated Karachiites since 50 years under the quota system and still talking about Jobs. Still you have not accept Urdu Speaking Sindhi in the city by talking such nonsense. Who are you to decide who will get the job? Merit will be the priority which you still don't learn by living in the USA or may be you are false flagger.
This quota system has made the PPP supporters lazy as ****

The other name of Article 149 is - Governer Raaj.

It is a bad bad decision. For many reasons.
Actually PPP set a precedence for it by dismissing Balochistan government of flimsy charges
They cant really complain much @PakSword @Farah Sohail

Mark my words:

Implement article 149 and then wait for 6 to 12-months.
99% of those who are supporting this article today, will be spitting venom against it then.
Exactly these arguments were given each time the martial law was imposed in Pakistan.
We know what happened next.
PTI has mandate of Karachi by doing this Karachi will get a government they actually voted for

But still you haven't given us the solution till now
ctrl c ctrl v bs as usual from I know everything expert types

IK needs to whip his MNAs and MPAs to work, rather than running around on expensive motorbikes.
18th amendment is the real problem if you cared to actually google

I swear to God sometimes it feels PTI has their spies on social media
Well @BHarwana had some elected relatives :D

Obviously one has to be very naive to think PPP will let go of Karachi without shouting and screaming.... However, it is for the greater good of Pakistan's largest city and its citizen that federal government takes over charge. It's not like PTI is making this move on day one of their government, they gave PPP a full year to improve things, instead when a federal minister started a campaign to clean Karachi they were mocking him. That's how these PPP waderas treat Karachi, so please save us the lecture on political upheaval. You have very limited knowledge on the way topic.

No one is arguing that PPP waderas treat Karachi badly.
What you are ignoring is that they treat Sindhis and Sindh badly as well.

Rest assured that this decision will not go anywhere without proper feedback from "sensitive" quarters and proper assessments of the likely response from entire Sindh.
Statements of political leaders (from both sides of political divide) in last 24-hours should guide you.

The federal minister for law has not done any favour to IK by giving a public statement without a proper discussion in the cabinet.
Wasim Akhtar has seconded the statement today.
I smell the rat.

pti govt talks big but when it comes to taking action these cowards chicken out! if this govt had balls it would have taken over khi when it was elected by the people.of karachi.
The 18th amendment is the hurdle which gave provinces too much power as for big talk well that is ptm and tlp said :D

No one is arguing that PPP waderas treat Karachi badly.
What you are ignoring is that they treat Sindhis and Sindh badly as well.

Rest assured that this decision will not go anywhere without proper feedback from "sensitive" quarters and proper assessments of the likely response from entire Sindh.
Statements of political leaders (from both sides of political divide) in last 24-hours should guide you.

The federal minister for law has not done any favour to IK by giving a public statement without a proper discussion in the cabinet.
Wasim Akhtar has seconded the statement today.
I smell the rat.
Ok Mr.Political Expert, PTI folks should have consulted your excellency before making any such move

No one is afraid of Sindhi nationalists Sindh police is more than enough for them
They were a thing back in the day now they are nothing and ppp is stuck in a hard place

such motions are catalysts for that endgame that 'certain' people in pakistan desire badly.
It will still be Sindh the control of it will not be in the hands of PPP which the city rejected

Actually PPP set a precedence for it by dismissing Balochistan government of flimsy charges
They cant really complain much @PakSword @Farah Sohail
True! but they will never admit it. This is where the problem lies.

PTI has mandate of Karachi by doing this Karachi will get a government they actually voted for
And lose the entire Sindh in the process.

ctrl c ctrl v bs as usual from I know everything expert types
Relax.

18th amendment is the real problem if you cared to actually google
If 14 MNAs and 28 MPAs can start working together and divise a plan, everything can be done

Well @BHarwana had some elected relatives :D

کراچی: (دنیا نیوز) سابق گورنر سندھ محمد زبیر کا کہنا ہے کہ کراچی میں کچرے پر سیاست اور ڈیر بڑھتے جا رہے ہیں مگر حل کوئی نہیں۔ وفاقی حکومت نے کراچی کو صاف کرنے کا پروگرام بنایا اور چندہ لینا شروع کیا۔ آرٹیکل 149 لگانے کی مخالفت اور ن لیگ اس صورتحال کیخلاف ہر حد تک جائے گی۔
کراچی میں نہال ہاشمی، ناصر الدین محمود، خرم بھٹی، احسن زبیر ودیگر کیساتھ پریس کانفرنس کرتے ہوئے ان کا کہنا تھا کہ آج پریس کانفرنس کا مقصد کراچی ہے، اس سے قبل سابق وزیراعظم شاہد خاقان عباسی آئے تھے تو دائیں میں بائیں مفتاح اسماعیل تھے وہ گرفتار میں بچ گیا ہوں۔

مسلم لیگ ن کے رہنما کا کہنا تھا کہ وفاقی وزیر علی زیدی نے کچرا اٹھا کر دوسری جگہ ڈمپ کیا، بیماریاں اور گند پھل گیا، بلدیہ ٹائوں کی مثال اور دیکھ لیں ایسی حالت پہلے کبھی نہیں تھی، کل وزیر قانون فروغ نسیم نے آرٹیکل 149 لاگو کرنے کی بات کی ہے۔

http://urdu.dunyanews.tv/index.php/ur/Pakistan/509070/

PMLN is against article 149 and have point of view like PPP.
Whats your views friends.

Ok Mr.Political Expert, PTI folks should have consulted your excellency before making any such move

No move has been made....Federal minister gave a press statement to test the waters.

کراچی: (دنیا نیوز) سابق گورنر سندھ محمد زبیر کا کہنا ہے کہ کراچی میں کچرے پر سیاست اور ڈیر بڑھتے جا رہے ہیں مگر حل کوئی نہیں۔ وفاقی حکومت نے کراچی کو صاف کرنے کا پروگرام بنایا اور چندہ لینا شروع کیا۔ آرٹیکل 149 لگانے کی مخالفت اور ن لیگ اس صورتحال کیخلاف ہر حد تک جائے گی۔
کراچی میں نہال ہاشمی، ناصر الدین محمود، خرم بھٹی، احسن زبیر ودیگر کیساتھ پریس کانفرنس کرتے ہوئے ان کا کہنا تھا کہ آج پریس کانفرنس کا مقصد کراچی ہے، اس سے قبل سابق وزیراعظم شاہد خاقان عباسی آئے تھے تو دائیں میں بائیں مفتاح اسماعیل تھے وہ گرفتار میں بچ گیا ہوں۔

مسلم لیگ ن کے رہنما کا کہنا تھا کہ وفاقی وزیر علی زیدی نے کچرا اٹھا کر دوسری جگہ ڈمپ کیا، بیماریاں اور گند پھل گیا، بلدیہ ٹائوں کی مثال اور دیکھ لیں ایسی حالت پہلے کبھی نہیں تھی، کل وزیر قانون فروغ نسیم نے آرٹیکل 149 لاگو کرنے کی بات کی ہے۔

http://urdu.dunyanews.tv/index.php/ur/Pakistan/509070/

PMLN is against article 149 and have point of view like PPP.
Whats your views friends.

This is exactly what I am saying - so far PPP, PMLn and Interior Sindh politicians have joined hands.

This was expected.

This cannot be done this way.

I agree with @Verve that Supreme Court order is the way to go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom