What's new

Army High commands use to meet Shahbaz Shairf during PTI's government: Sheikh Rasheed

It's the Pak Deep State. They're way too powerful and extremely resourceful. All other folks work like peons for them. Every corrupt folk also works for them. I am pretty sure 90% of the wealth these corrupts - including the top Mafias - have in fact belong to the Deep State.....

Now, the question is why such an arrangement? Is it to deceive the West to counter India? Is it to preserve Pak's core interests and sovereignty? Is it to safeguard the Paks' way of life? Or, is it simply mortals' insatiable thirst for power and wealth?

Last edited:

Whenever i visited GHQ most the times They're busy in meeting shahbaz shairf and I had to wait.

When I told Imran khan he said they can make anyone PM from PMLN but no him as he's convicted criminal.

Imran khan himself also said in Regime Change conference that he asked bajwa to not make Shahbaz sharif make PM as they're corruption cases against him of billion rupees.

Imran khan had trust in Army just like we as nation that they'll never side with criminals

But army proved all of us wrong
Now everyone is paying the price except army

Welcome to bajwa doctrine

Hey while at it, BAJWA SHOULD ALSO SHARE THE NUKE CODES WITH SHAHBAZ SHARIF AND FAT NAWAZO AND ALSO LGBT BILALWAL. I mean he has done everything imaginable a Traitor can do, so why not just share the nuke codes and be done with it !! :lol:

Bajwa is a corrupt General and to save his @rse he has bought in PDM to
legalise corruption. These corrupt Army generals are much worse than
the corrupt politicians. PDM is just a front, the bigger crooks are big belly
generals.

None of this against the Army when same happened with meetings with PTI during the time of ousting Nawaz Shareef, all was hush then. Then everybody stayed quiet. Now the propaganda against Army is full on. Its these double standards of public that helped Pakistan hit rock bottom since 1947.

Army helping PTI come in power - not a sound.
Army helping PMLN come in power - all uproar.

No wonder the public is the sufferer and will continue to suffer as it upholds double standards.

It's the Pak Deep State. They're way too powerful and extremely resourceful. All other folks work like peons for them. Every corrupt folk also works for them. I am pretty sure 90% of the wealth these corrupts - including top Mafias - have in fact belong to the Deep State.....

Now, the question is why such an arrangement? Is it to deceive the West to counter India? Is it to preserve Pak's core interests and sovereignty? Is it to safeguard Paks' way of life? Or, is it simply mortals' insatiable thirst for power and wealth?

Nothing DEEP about them my Friend - THEY ARE JUST CORRUPT !!

None of this against the Army when same happened with meetings with PTI during the time of ousting Nawaz Shareef, all was hush then. Then everybody stayed quiet. Now the propaganda against Army is full on. Its these double standards of public that helped Pakistan hit rock bottom since 1947.

No wonder the public is the sufferer and will continue to suffer as it upholds double standards.
Army never helped PTI to come into instead they cut out 20 PTI seats in 2018 election to deny them absolute majority

Stop living in fool's paradise by Calling the sentiments of public propaganda

Army as institution should be accountable to Public for it's treacherous act

Army never helped PTI to come into instead they cut out 20 PTI seats in 2018 election to deny them absolute majority

Stop living in fool's paradise by Calling the sentiments of public propaganda

Army as institution should be accountable to Public for it's treacherous act
Maybe you were standing at ballot stations where Army personnel were standing to provide security. Ohh but PTI came into power on full merit, sure sure. People actually voted for PTI so it came in power, yeah right. Without ISI support, PTI could have never come into power and thats what happened at ballot stations. This is why PMLN kept crying that "Imran" thinks he is running the country.

Now you can go live in fools paradise for all I care.

That`s truism. In fact, I wanted to comment regarding Sheikh Rashid`s statement "Main jab bhi apne doston se milney jata ta...."

I had made this clear before that Army is friend of none. It only gives protocol to the ruling party. Therefore, nobody should consider Army to be on their side all the time. Once their tenure ends, everything ends there. People are making stupid emotional messages regarding Army and PTI. They need to grow up.

That`s truism. In fact, I wanted to comment regarding Sheikh Rashid`s statement "Main jab bhi apne doston se milney jata ta...."

I had made this clear before that Army is friend of none. It only gives protocol to the ruling party. Therefore, nobody should consider Army to be on their side all the time. Once their tenure ends, everything ends there. People are making stupid emotional messages regarding Army and PTI. They need to grow up.
You know its so funny

Members here say that Army has taken part in system of bringing people in power from past 75 years. So now the thought process is actually ironic. Army has been the winner since 1947 up to 2018, so Army had no involvement, no interference in 2018. In fact Army actually lost in 2018 since IK came into power on his own.

At least give credit to Army in 2018 either way that it didnt interfere or that it lost :laugh:

Army's interference starts from 1947 up to 2018 and then in 2022. The years between 2018 to 2022 were lost years for Army but COAS Bajwa will still be blamed for that tenure.

Do you see how confused Pakistanis are ? :pakistan:

Maybe you were standing at ballot stations where Army personnel were standing to provide security. Ohh but PTI came into power on full merit, sure sure. People actually voted for PTI so it came in power, yeah right. Without ISI support, PTI could have never come into power and thats what happened at ballot stations. This is why PMLN kept crying that "Imran" thinks he is running the country.

Now you can go live in fools paradise for all I care.

Yes people voted for PTI that's why there angry now on PTI's removal and now you're here calling it propaganda.

PMLN was at 43 seats then suddenly results were stopped then these seats were increased to 64 .
IMG_20220626_095628.jpg

Protocol to ruling party?
That's why they toppled ruling party's government
Is this protocol you're talking about

You know tenure is 5 years?

You know its so funny

Members here say that Army has taken part in system of bringing people in power from past 75 years. So now the thought process is actually ironic. Army has been the winner since 1947 up to 2018, so Army had no involvement, no interference in 2018. In fact Army actually lost in 2018 since IK came into power on his own.

At least give credit to Army in 2018 either way that it didnt interfere or that it lost :laugh:

Army's interference starts from 1947 up to 2018 and then in 2022. The years between 2018 to 2022 were lost years for Army but COAS Bajwa will still be blamed for that tenure.

Do you see how confused Pakistanis are ? :pakistan:
It's very simple really. If the army interferes to improve things when the politicians are messing it up, then they will have the support of the people. But if the politicians are doing things right, and the army interferes and messes things up, then they should be prepared to face criticism from the people.

Wait till you hear who was meeting NS!
Father in law of neutral COAS Bajwa; General Ejaz Amjad Qadiani

I am just surprised that now mainstream leaders are saying this out in the public. The stranglehold of the establishment on Pakistani politicians and general public does seem to be eroding away...that's the surprising thing.
Why is this surprising? Haven't you heard of something called social media?

Back
Top Bottom