What's new

Zardari is not ruling out another extension to Gen Bajwa

Pakistan's awam will have no option but to go the Dhaka way, and I am making this statement with full responsibility. How long this frustration will go on?

Only upper middle class have the money to spend, which they have earned by stealing the tax. Export is zero, women in lower middle income group are resorting to prostitution, the ill and aged have no money for medicines. Economy has been doomed and soon no loan will be available from IMF as well.

I have stopped spending here and every month I simply send money to Pakistan because people who are earning there, the Pakistani rupee has no value.

Very soon one packet bread will cost us Rs. 2000.
It will be worst than Sri Lanka.

I hope Bajwa takes it, and bring PDM into power so his dirty face is more clear to Pakistan. A thug like Zardari talking about extension for another thug who is damaging Pakistan, it all seem familiar and its like history is repeating itself but our Pakistani's will still see no evil there, cause army zindabad aur Pakistani's zinda bhaag.

1659905555314.png

In a weird way, I’d like Bajwa to take the extension and PDM to win through massive rigging.

In the long run, it will be good for Pakistan. Because only then there will be a massive cleanup, we hope.

But I doubt it will happen.

Hamid Mir too .. I think he hates when people use the example of Mir Jafar ... lol ... He is a lot less concerned about Kashmir cause being a Kashmiri but more concerned about Kashmiri Nawaz Sharif / Aloo ghost.

Last edited:
Zardari is an US asset.. He has a lot of properties in NY. Also, you can gauge the amount of visit PPP payed to the US. Also, Condalisa broke deals with them.
The biggest US assets in Pakistan are found in GHQ Pindi. Zardari is a child in from of them.

The biggest US assets in Pakistan are found in GHQ Pindi. Zardari is a child in from of them.

These Americans have fully infiltrated the Pakistani army. They control the Pakistani army.

Maybe it’s time for the PTI to contact and ask to bring back a son or daughter of one of Benazir’s brothers to challenge Zardari and Bilawal for the “PPP Throne”; a “direct heir” of ZAB maybe a better alternative to the current rulers of the PPP, if the PTI can’t win over those PPP supporters. Fatima Bhutto looks like the best candidate, and perhaps the PTI could work with her to merge the PTI with her possible supporters, especially in Sindh. She is a strong critic of her uncle Zardari and was of late aunt. She also said she does not agree with dynastic politics, and she probably would be best suited to work to reform PPP and move it away from dynastic politics; or create a splinter party called PPP-F where where she is a transitional figure, moving away from personalities and towards a platform.
Zardari/PPP's strength lies not in Sindhi masses who are actually a minority in the province of Sindh. It is in fact the Mil-establishment that has propped up PPP/Zardari hegemony and destruction of SIndh and Karachi. Without this support, a simple fairly conducted census and a fair election will oust PPP/Zardari.

Zardari/PPP's strength lies not in Sindhi masses who are actually a minority in the province of Sindh. It is in fact the Mil-establishment that has propped up PPP/Zardari hegemony and destruction of SIndh and Karachi. Without this support, a simple fairly conducted census and a fair election will oust PPP/Zardari.
But why is that he has support from them though? I agree there is a need to keep ideas like ethnic nationalism at bay, but supporting him seems like it might have to do with having a “liberal” face for western audiences. If that is the case, Fatima Bhutto would be a more principled female direct descendant of the founder of the PPP.

But why is that he has support from them though? I agree there is a need to keep ideas like ethnic nationalism at bay, but supporting him seems like it might have to do with having a “liberal” face for western audiences. If that is the case, Fatima Bhutto would be a more principled female direct descendant of the founder of the PPP.

You scratch my back and I scratch your back; it's how this army has operated. There's a lot that goes on within that would make one question a lot of things -- especially from what I hear through my relatives in the forces.

A sinister scheme must be hatching against Pakistan and Pakistanis everyday inside GHQ so its incumbent to find a conspiracy theory against Pakistan Army Generals including COAS to prove that the visions installed into brains at night are correct. If the soldiers won't become a victim to brainwashing, its ensured that the public will be. Even if Zardari is the devil, he must be trusted in this case as its aligns with noble cause of unfurling hatred against COAS and Generals, not a chance or opportunity must be missed, such is the dedication towards a political setup which gives zero reward to the public in any case.

Bajwa will save the day by refusing to it.
Mark the post and thank me later.
Noooooooo :nono:
PDF members will be disappointed to the core, heart broken, imagine the drama and whinging if he doesn't go for extension. Everyone needs a scapegoat for their troubles in life. For USA, its Pakistan. For PDF members, its COAS. Martial law is better, the spamming of topics on every tweet will be thousand fold :laugh: PDF website will go down for a few hours and then there will be no outlet for the heaviness on the chest, the unimaginable chaos and voluminous level of exasperation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom