What's new

Army High commands use to meet Shahbaz Shairf during PTI's government: Sheikh Rasheed

Lol, ya... like institution work without people. Are you 5?

Anyways so lets say certain members of the army aree rotten and are responsible for the shit storm, what is the rest of army doing? Are they blind, deaf and dumb to not see what is going on? If they know, why are they not doing anything about these bad apples?
You have started talking nonsense and already crossed the line with personal attacks.

I hope you will keep that in mind next time if you decide to have discussion with me.

I say screw them all. It is not worth it. The educated class need to escape Pakistan. Let these people rot.
I wish I could stop caring. Although all my close family is here, I still can't escape the fact that I am Pakistani no matter where I go, and that makes me want to do something for this godforsaken country but people are so fricking dumb there.

You have started talking nonsense and already crossed the line with personal attacks.

I hope you will keep that in mind next time if you decide to have discussion with me.
There is no discussion to be had when the IQ gap is so large, sorry buddy, I was not discussing, I was telling you how your logic was dumb.

But let that be the end of this "conversation".

Such press conferences take away public support from Army. Rather criminalize them.
Then people blame the entire institution.

I have never seen such kind of hate and polarization in Pakistani society neither the bad times before. Army has lost its charm and prestige.
What do you call a criminal?

Surprise!

There is no discussion to be had when the IQ gap is so large, sorry buddy, I was not discussing, I was telling you how your logic was dumb.
You think your thoughts are the wisdom of supreme primates and everyone should endorse what you have to say or else you would bring out your sockpuppet to land few likes on your comments and laugh at mine to balance the asymetry that has unnerved you while you continue to ooze out derogatory remarks.

Whenever i visited GHQ most the times They're busy in meeting shahbaz shairf and I had to wait.

When I told Imran khan he said they can make anyone PM from PMLN but no him as he's convicted criminal.

Imran khan himself also said in Regime Change conference that he asked bajwa to not make Shahbaz sharif make PM as they're corruption cases against him of billion rupees.

Imran khan had trust in Army just like we as nation that they'll never side with criminals

But army proved all of us wrong
Now everyone is paying the price except army

Welcome to bajwa doctrine

SHEIK RASHEED, HIMSELF IS HARAM KI AULAD OF GHQ,

he was born a tout, and will die in shame as a tout.

I would like to differ. None of the institutions are bad. We just don`t know the rationale behind their policies. But these policies have repercussions in the form of agitations and anti-Army sentiments.
Did not know they were prophets sent by god since only they were deemed innocent.

Should we start using AS after Generals or Judges as well?

Gen Hazrat Niazi AS ne farmaya ke jab meray jawan Indians ke haaton kat ke mar rahey hun tu teen char jawan larkion ka saath apnaiye aur baqi army ko bokiye “Hatyar daal do”

Lol, at this point it's just words... people of Pakistan don't care clearly, these traitors are looting the country and people are like "whatever".

All over the world, armies only fight wars. It is the courage of the Pakistan Army to defend the country by running agriculture, property dealing, marriage halls, and many national institutions. It is even carrying out the duties of forming, running and overthrowing patriotic political parties. May Allah give perseverance!

I wish I could stop caring. Although all my close family is here, I still can't escape the fact that I am Pakistani no matter where I go, and that makes me want to do something for this godforsaken country but people are so fricking dumb there.

But let that be the end of this "conversation".

I too have family in Pakistan. Some support PML-N. I don't care anymore. When a flood swept away Noah's people God didn't show mercy. Good and bad all got swept away. When the good are silent and don't speak up against evil God shows no mercy. Something like this is bound to happen to Pakistan.

The educated are already leaving Pakistan. They have been leaving Pakistan for years now. I meet educated Pakistanis all the time. I have the privilege of working at a university. Who would want their kids to grow up in a society that is riddled with corruption, thievery, inept people and injustice? This is a toxic society where only thugs and crooks rule. My whole life I have been hearing tales about how unlucky Pakistan is. It isn't unlucky. Pakistan is run by thugs and crooks. Always has been. Always will. Pakistan doesn't want to change. This is a country that plays victimhood, but in reality it is a major part of the problem. The society and its rulers are all the same.

I have stopped defending Pakistan. I suggest others do the same. Don't defend this country in any way shape or form. Just sit back and watch the shitshow unfold.

Last edited:
Did not know they were prophets sent by god since only they were deemed innocent.

Should we start using AS after Generals or Judges as well?

Gen Hazrat Niazi AS ne farmaya ke jab meray jawan Indians ke haaton kat ke mar rahey hun tu teen char jawan larkion ka saath apnaiye aur baqi army ko bokiye “Hatyar daal do”
Sir I am not defending people in institutions. But for once, I did say, we could give them benefit of a doubt since we are not privy to their decision-making and we don`t know the factors they consider while framing a certain policy for certain times-they could be working in good faith.

Secondly, when I mentioned institution on this particular thread, I don`t mean the personnel. I refer to the organization with its rules, regulations and its purpose. For instance, state is an institution meant for the welfare and security of its citizens, but some of its people are exploitative. That`s the analogy that could perhaps clear my views. That is why I say institutions are good but people are exploiting it for personal gains.

Apart from this, Lord Acton was right when he said, "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Sir I am not defending people in institutions. But for once, I did say, we could give them benefit of a doubt since we are not privy to their decision-making and we don`t know the factors they consider while framing a certain policy for certain times-they could be working in good faith.

Secondly, when I mentioned institution on this particular thread, I don`t mean the personnel. I refer to the organization with its rules, regulations and its purpose. For instance, state is an institution meant for the welfare and security of its citizens, but some of its people are exploitative. That`s the analogy that could perhaps clear my views. That is why I say institutions are good but people are exploiting it for personal gains.

Apart from this, Lord Acton was right when he said, "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."
Why?

They are the servants of the people - the second you start employment with a state institution yoi are on the payroll of the people of Pakistan.
My tax money for 5 years at some point and in some form may have paid for uniforms and guns. Hence they are fully answerable to me when I ask for it no matter what. The tax isn’t a fees to live in Pakistan it is a payment for services due that the state provides.
This includes everything from bureaucracy to law and order to security services. There is a reason why it is called services - you serve the people - provide a service for which you are answerable on the quality of your performance.

A Mobilink employee is answerable to mobilink customers - just as they are answerable to mobilink investors.

In this case, it seems the investors of Pakistan state have more control than the customers of Pakistan state.

1971 was when a dictator who falsified his oath of serving the people of Pakistan under the idea of “need to know” which you support lost half the country.

Kargil was our soliders coming back in blood laden helicopters landing in Chenab Golf course - I WAS THERE, I saw our men piled up and being dragged out to CMH Murree and the chopper flights would continue for hours.

All because 3 strategically inept generals saw their moment of glory and then ironically took over the country. They were accountable to us as much as those men but nothing came of it.

So please, get out of this slave mentality of “their is not to question why” and ask these people when their actions are brazenly destroying the country.

As a Pakistani citizen you have a right to know and question why there were 2 Landcruisers and a LX570 parked at FWO house along with 4 Pickups.

Why are the people of Pakistan such all season slaves? Head down and “Yes master”?

Institutions are all part of the state - the idea behind the state is that it serves its citizens.

If for e.g. Pakistan had an institution called “Department of midget elimination” would you call that institution good regardless?

The Pakistan military is still a fine institution compared to not just Pakistan but worldwide - however, all the finesse , capabilities and honor are WASTED if Lions are led by lambs

Who draw this line people of Pakistan or America ?

Institutions are all part of the state - the idea behind the state is that it serves its citizens.

If for e.g. Pakistan had an institution called “Department of midget elimination” would you call that institution good regardless?

The Pakistan military is still a fine institution compared to not just Pakistan but worldwide - however, all the finesse , capabilities and honor are WASTED if Lions are led by lambs
We are the lambs led by .....

Why?

They are the servants of the people - the second you start employment with a state institution yoi are on the payroll of the people of Pakistan.
My tax money for 5 years at some point and in some form may have paid for uniforms and guns. Hence they are fully answerable to me when I ask for it no matter what. The tax isn’t a fees to live in Pakistan it is a payment for services due that the state provides.
This includes everything from bureaucracy to law and order to security services. There is a reason why it is called services - you serve the people - provide a service for which you are answerable on the quality of your performance.

A Mobilink employee is answerable to mobilink customers - just as they are answerable to mobilink investors.

In this case, it seems the investors of Pakistan state have more control than the customers of Pakistan state.

1971 was when a dictator who falsified his oath of serving the people of Pakistan under the idea of “need to know” which you support lost half the country.

Kargil was our soliders coming back in blood laden helicopters landing in Chenab Golf course - I WAS THERE, I saw our men piled up and being dragged out to CMH Murree and the chopper flights would continue for hours.

All because 3 strategically inept generals saw their moment of glory and then ironically took over the country. They were accountable to us as much as those men but nothing came of it.

So please, get out of this slave mentality of “their is not to question why” and ask these people when their actions are brazenly destroying the country.

As a Pakistani citizen you have a right to know and question why there were 2 Landcruisers and a LX570 parked at FWO house along with 4 Pickups.

Why are the people of Pakistan such all season slaves? Head down and “Yes master”?
Sir you are very right. I wish we had such transparency in our system. As a civilian, I came across this notion of securitization in ISSB where I didn`t get details of my result. As per rumors, it gets stashed in GHQ for future reference, perhaps. Nonetheless, there are many mysteries that got covered up under this label. But yes, secrecy is must in certain cases of national security, such as location of nukes or a strategy for an ongoing war or a future war. If such things get public, they could undermine state`s security. But applying it to everything to escape accountability is not right.

Department of midget elimination
😂😂

Only rationale is boss orders
Sir I have no access to any such information, therefore I cannot rely on conspiracy theories. I am sorry if it`s a blunt no, but I would like to see evidence if there is any to back up this claim.

Back
Top Bottom