What's new

Army Destroyed Pakistan, This Army Has To Bow Before Civilian Govt - Javed Hashmi Blasts on Pak Army

And Pakistan's problem is linked with two entities, Afghanistan and India, that both claim vast amounts of Pakistani territory and have still not reconciled with Pakistan's existence.

The US will have no issues supporting the Afghans and Indians in destroying Pakistan to build up India as a counter to China.

Stop being so naive about the threats Pakistan currently faces and has faced since its existence. It is the Pakistan Fauj that has kept the country from being destroyed like the Israelis have decimated the Palestinians.
i am sure everyone acknowledges sacrifices made by soldiers but one cant deny the fact that amry generals are and their greed is responsible for destruction of Pakistan! if they were so pious they would have created a system that would have kept corrupt zardaris in check but name one instutiton that was created by army (under MLs) thats working for betterment of Pakistan! name one institution they created to make sure law is enforced in Pakistan!! not one sir!!

from creation of nawaj,mqm and nro army has been part of all the evils in Pakistani society!! i am all for accountability but it should start with hanging of mushraf who actually sold pakistan for his personal gains then hang amrys master zardari minions then deal wtih nawaz!! if they cant deal with zardari i dont see them as honest and pious as everyone does!

both civilian govs and army have equal shear in this destruction

i am all for accountability but it should start with hanging of mushraf who actually sold pakistan for his personal gains then hang amrys master zardari minions then deal wtih nawaz!! if they cant deal with zardari i dont see them as honest and pious as everyone does!
You can't hang or have accountability for anyone without strong institutions. The only strong institution in Pakistan right now is the Army and to some degree the Higher Judiciary (High Courts and Supreme Court).

For Pakistan to evolve, accountability must occur under the constitution, which means in the courts. To have proper accountability you need strong, independent law enforcement institutions. We need the elected government to pass reforms and the PMLN and PPP are not the least bit interested in passing reforms. The PMLN wants to weaken the judiciary for one man (Nawaz Sharif) so how can we expect them to strengthen law enforcement?

The Army and politicians have both committed sins - the question now is how we can move Pakistan forward, and the way forward lies with a constitutionally elected government that passes reforms to strengthen institutions.

The Army can do nothing here, hanging Musharraf, Nawaz or Zardari will do nothing here. The only solution is for Pakistanis to elect new leadership that is willing to enact FATA, Police, governance, education and health reforms.

The PMLN & PPP must be defeated (in elections) if Pakistan is to change and reform.

You can't hang or have accountability for anyone without strong institutions. The only strong institution in Pakistan right now is the Army and to some degree the Higher Judiciary (High Courts and Supreme Court).

For Pakistan to evolve, accountability must occur under the constitution, which means in the courts. To have proper accountability you need strong, independent law enforcement institutions. We need the elected government to pass reforms and the PMLN and PPP are not the least bit interested in passing reforms. The PMLN wants to weaken the judiciary for one man (Nawaz Sharif) so how can we expect them to strengthen law enforcement?

The Army and politicians have both committed sins - the question now is how we can move Pakistan forward, and the way forward lies with a constitutionally elected government that passes reforms to strengthen institutions.

The Army can do nothing here, hanging Musharraf, Nawaz or Zardari will do nothing here. The only solution is for Pakistanis to elect new leadership that is willing to enact FATA, Police, governance, education and health reforms.

The PMLN & PPP must be defeated (in elections) if Pakistan is to change and reform.
but the question is will army allow free and fair election and please dont tell me that army or bajwa has no stake in political setup current of future in Pakistan....history has shown us that army has used corruption cases or files to keep politicians in check and use them how evee they desire they need more of a yes sir then someon liek Ik who is unpredictable!

imo army will make ppp win because they want a slave someone who will not only make money homself but make certain generals filthy rich!

imo army will make ppp win because they want a slave someone who will not only make money homself but make certain generals filthy rich!
Then why didn't the Army rig the last election to ensure the PPP won? Both of the last two elections were considered 'largely free and fair'.

No need to accuse the Army of rigging elections when they haven't done that in the last 10 years. Wait to see what the feedback from neutral observers of the elections is. Also, the Generals in the Army retire. There is no coterie of Generals that are 'appointed for life' like some of our political leadership. The current lot of senior generals will retire in the coming year or two so it makes no sense that they would want the PPP in power to 'make money'. The generals have a pretty good retirement plan already.

Then why didn't the Army rig the last election to ensure the PPP won? Both of the last two elections were considered 'largely free and fair'.

No need to accuse the Army of rigging elections when they haven't done that in the last 10 years. Wait to see what the feedback from neutral observers of the elections is. Also, the Generals in the Army retire. There is no coterie of Generals that are 'appointed for life' like some of our political leadership. The current lot of senior generals will retire in the coming year or two so it makes no sense that they would want the PPP in power to 'make money'. The generals have a pretty good retirement plan already.
well there has been accusations that army helped N by ppp i meant they need someone who would bow down and work for them and make everyone money!!

well lets see what happens next election if if ppp wins Pakistan ka Allah he hafiz aur fauj ko bhi bhutto keh narray mar na shoro kar daynay chayeh! why hide!

well there has been accusations that army helped N by ppp i meant they need someone who would bow down and work for them and make everyone money!!

well lets see what happens next election if if ppp wins Pakistan ka Allah he hafiz aur fauj ko bhi bhutto keh narray mar na shoro kar daynay chayeh! why hide!
Again, don't accuse the Fauj until there's actual evidence of rigging. Like I said, the elections in the last 10 years were declared 'largely free and fair' by independent observers. If the elections are declared 'free and fair' and the PPP or PMLN still wins, the fault is with the Pakistani electorate that voted those two parties back into power.

Again, don't accuse the Fauj until there's actual evidence of rigging. Like I said, the elections in the last 10 years were declared 'largely free and fair' by independent observers. If the elections are declared 'free and fair' and the PPP or PMLN still wins, the fault is with the Pakistani electorate that voted those two parties back into power.
for me they were not free or fair PTi candidate was winning in my constituency till mam thappa machine (another army nawaz party now renamed psp or mqm pak) came into action and changed the ties in mqms favour!

By your analogy, if a chapprasi (ARMY) is paid to defend the home, then he WILL defend the home EVEN against a corrupt representative of the home (politicians) who would be willing to sell out home out to the neighbourhood thugs...

Simple as that...

hmm what? Who the f is chaprasi to meddle in home affairs? Home owners can burn down house, chaprasi job is to protect gate. Just like that corrupt politicians will be punished by NAB and SC if there is proof. Army can't punish any civilian even with corruption charges.

Pakistan army need to be like in British raj era, servant of their masters who payed their salaries.

hmm what? Who the f is chaprasi to meddle in home affairs? Home owners can burn down house, chaprasi job is to protect gate. Just like that corrupt politicians will be punished by NAB and SC if there is proof. Army can't punish any civilian even with corruption charges.
When the chapraasi has the ultimate firepower, you don't get the option to ask "Who the f is chaprasi to meddle in home affairs?" And if the chaprassi knows his job then the homeowners dare burn the house job! Get it through your noora loving head, if your inhabitants of the house are with the chapraasi, then the home owner has no choice but to bend over take the chapraasi's danda where the sun don't shine! That IS how it is. And before you tell me the rubbish that the chapraasi should just stay at the gates because that is the "law", understand something...before a law can be obeyed, it has to make sense! Otherwise the law of nature WILL take effect which DICTATES that when there is a vacuum, a force WILL fill that vacuum. And thank GOD all mighty that in Pakistan, it is the chapraasis that fill that vacuum and not some outside force. warna tumharay nooray nay aur zardari nay to koi kasar nahi chori thi...

oh and, by the way, good luck saying "Who the f is chaprasi to meddle in home affairs?" to a chapraasi like THIS... :laugh:
Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 11.31.34 AM.png

Last edited:
let me send someone to jahannum to ask their Opinion and let you know hahaha.
Feel free to go to the loc and volunteer, we'd be more than happy to arrange a one way trip! 8-)

Javid hashmi thk he to keh raha hy . Na army nawaz ko le k ati na ISI in sb ko Benazir ke khelaf paisy deti na Army ko aj ye din dikhna pharta. Asgar khan case main in sb ke naam hain jo ya to nawaz ke sath thy ya ab bhe hain. Army ko Politics main involve ni hona chaiy ye un k krny ka kam ni hy.

Back
Top Bottom