What's new

Army Destroyed Pakistan, This Army Has To Bow Before Civilian Govt - Javed Hashmi Blasts on Pak Army

for me they were not free or fair PTi candidate was winning in my constituency till mam thappa machine (another army nawaz party now renamed psp or mqm pak) came into action and changed the ties in mqms favour!
That's why they were considered 'largely' free and fair.

On the MQM side, I agree, but you can't deny that it is the Army/Rangers led operation that has sidelined Altaf Hussain. I completely understand your concerns regarding rigging by this 'new MQM', but let's hope for the best and utilize social media etc to highlight any irregularities that occur during the election process.

Javid hashmi thk he to keh raha hy . Na army nawaz ko le k ati na ISI in sb ko Benazir ke khelaf paisy deti na Army ko aj ye din dikhna pharta. Asgar khan case main in sb ke naam hain jo ya to nawaz ke sath thy ya ab bhe hain. Army ko Politics main involve ni hona chaiy ye un k krny ka kam ni hy.
Yeah, sure, but the problem is that Hashmi and Nawaz are attacking the Army to hide their failures. It's been 10 years of the PPP and PMLN in power - what reforms have they passed?

The most important question right now is how Pakistan can change for the better, and nothing the PPP and PMLN have shown us over the last 10 years (or earlier when they were in power) indicates they have any interest in reforming anything or strengthening any institutions except that of the legislature and making themselves unaccountable.

Weakest general in Pakistan history Mr. Bajwa What Are You Thinking.
Why is he 'weak'? Because he's staying out of the political tamasha going on and not involving the Army? Isn't that exactly what the COAS is supposed to be doing?

This whole Army bashing strategy is a way for Nawaz Sharif to deflect attention from his own failures and motivate his base by arguing that the Army is responsible for removing him. He wants the Army to take the bait and do something stupid and openly interfere - that's what will make him a 'political martyr' and result in his return to power.

@Kabira
so...lemme get this straight,
uhm, so...THIS:
Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 11.58.46 AM.png

is gonna tell THIS:
Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 12.02.19 PM.png

hey chaprasi, who the f are you to meddle in home affairs??????

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MAN I just can't get over this "chaprasi vs home owner" analogy, yar @Kabira rozoan may itna hansa rahay ho yaar...
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

by the way, your noora and his likes are neither the home owners nor are those you call "chapraasis" outsiders. The home owners are the people!!! So you considering the noora as the "home owner" shows how "democratic" the noora supporter's thought process really is. These "chapraasis" and the noora and likes are very much a part of the home and both are servants of the home. if the noora servants get out of line and if no one puts them in their place, then The "chapraasis" are very much gonna CONTINUE to put the noora in his place.

and besides, it is the SC and NAB that are putting the noora & co. in their rightful place (prison) so n!ggas ain't got no room to complain now. :azn:

Last edited:
Him and his ilk should be hanged.

It's the weakness of the army that after all these martial laws on Bhutto saw the noose.

It's the weakness of the army that after all these martial laws on Bhutto saw the noose.
nope. it is not the weakness of the Army. I assure you of that. They are giving the civilian setup time to prove themselves. So let's see what the civilians do.

Actually Pakistan has never experienced a martial law to the letter of the law.

There have been only takeover.

People just want to Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk

Actually Pakistan has never experienced a martial law to the letter of the law.

There have been only takeover.

People just want to Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk and Talk
agreed. That's why Dr Shahid Masood keeps saying "is baar agar martial law laga to PEHLI BAAR MARTIAL LAW LAGAY GA"!

being a journalist, I think he got an indication from his GHQ sources that the Generals are getting sick of being nice even when they take over of these worthless inept fat bags of blubber...

agreed. That's why Dr Shahid Masood keeps saying "is baar agar martial law laga to PEHLI BAAR MARTIAL LAW LAGAY GA"!

being a journalist, I think he got an indication from his GHQ sources that the "chapraasis" are getting sick of being nice even when they take over...

No.

Last thing on GHQs mind is a takeover.

No.

Last thing on GHQs mind is a takeover.
well of course that is the last thing on their minds...they don't want to but they are also getting sick of these inept useless bags of rats not being able to do a simple job right! Just like we are getting sick and tired of their useless shinanigans...

well of course that is the last thing on their minds...they don't want to but they are also getting sick of these inept useless bags of rats not being able to do a simple job right! Just like we are getting sick and tired of their useless shinanigans...

Nah GHQ is more than Happy. They like all five Fingers in Ghee.

Establishment however is a little unhappy which i dont know why

So as long as there are politicians who have vested interests in the west and are sellouts to the ideology of Pakistan, the Army shall, will and SHOULD maintain an iron grip over politics in Pakistan -
Why do you think that just because someone wears a uniform they are any less of a "sellout"? This is just a call for Westerners to write checks to the generals instead of the civilians.

Why do you think that just because someone wears a uniform they are any less of a "sellout"? This is just a call for Westerners to write checks to the generals instead of the civilians.
so you expect me to declare them as guilty before proven innocent? At least they do their jobs far FAR better than how these so called elected reps do their jobs. who ever said that people in uniforms are angles? but one is recognized by their actions and the civilian leadership has nothing to show for except hoarding and laundering the taxpayer's money outside. So why SHOULDN'T they be called sellouts.

And before you say "soooooo yuoooou think the generals don't launder money", well if they do bring the proof and throw the book at 'em. Whose gonna do that? The civilians are, aren't they? have they done so? NO. Then don't even bother bringing it up cuz either the uniforms is not doing any money laundering or...THE CIVILIANS AREN'T DOING THEIR JOBS! DUH!

Nah GHQ is more than Happy. They like all five Fingers in Ghee.

Establishment however is a little unhappy which i dont know why
[/QUOTE]

Are we witnessing a tussle between Establishment and Army+Judiciary?

Doesn't matter in this ballistic age now does it? 8-)

@waz
Another rat pretending to be a Pakistani or one of this ttp "khorasani" types who had their behinds handed to them by the PA.
View attachment 474594

Yeah it wasn't the Army that saved AJK in 48, it was the Martians. Yeah it wasn't the Army that protected Pakistan in 65, it was the transformers. And yeah it was a Army that released and supported mujib in 71, wasn't the civilian politicians. Yeah it wasn't Army that captured point5353 in kargil that is with us to this day, it was nawaz sharif in a superman costume. And yeah, the Army didn't save us from ttp after aps, it was all your ever so effective politicians!
Mate you spotted the stinky rat ..... another khorasani harami ...ISIS terrorist

Last edited:

Are we witnessing a tussle between Establishment and Army+Judiciary?[/QUOTE]

No.

Nothing.

The state is simply functioning. Thats why its new for everyone

Back
Top Bottom