What's new

Army Destroyed Pakistan, This Army Has To Bow Before Civilian Govt - Javed Hashmi Blasts on Pak Army

The coward league from punjab can see its, demise that is, why their scrrams wenr global
Fum fact another case im court actually is against the involvement of military in politics but you womt hear much from them on that case as they were the one, s getting paid

@Kabira
so...lemme get this straight,
uhm, so...THIS:
View attachment 474653
is gonna tell THIS:
View attachment 474654

by the way, your noora and his likes are neither the home owners nor are those you call "chapraasis" outsiders. The home owners are the people!!! So you considering the noora as the "home owner" shows how "democratic" the noora supporter's thought process really is. . :azn:

Yes home owners are people and we decide who to put there whoever we want after election. While chaprasi job is to protect gate.

Yes home owners are people and we decide who to put there whoever we want after election. While chaprasi job is to protect gate.
and what if the one you put "there" after elections doesn't do the job the awam hired him to do and instead, starts doing the exact opposite of the job by hurting the interests and the well being of the awam. what will the awam do then?

and what if the one you put "there" after elections never does his job. What will the awam do then?

Then we have options of SC, NAB etc Awam will not elect him next time. I don't know how much you know about Pakistani culture but kammi chaprasi is never allowed to even say a word on internal affairs of home.

Pakistan was made by political forces. Idea of Pakistan was from people who had absolute nothing to do with British raj army. Pakistan inherited slave army and freed them. And 70 years later same army have destroyed Pakistan.

Then we have options of SC, NAB etc Awam will not elect him next time. I don't know how much you know about Pakistani culture but kammi chaprasi is never allowed to even say a word on internal affairs of home.

Pakistan was made by political forces. Idea of Pakistan was from people who had absolute nothing to do with British raj army. Pakistan inherited slave army and freed them. And 70 years later same army have destroyed Pakistan.
Haan haan yeh apnay laaray lappay about know how much about Pakistan and history send blah bidy blah ki buk buk band karo aur meray sawalaat ka jawab do agar tapbarr hay.

So next question...suppose that right as he takes office, he makes economic policies that crash the economy and the awam starts loosing jobs and business. And also at the same time, the one your awam hired cuts the wings of the supreme court and agencies like nab by making laws that would their abilities to function. Suppose be even goes to the extent of attacking the supreme court with his goons? The police (another chapraasi) also obeys him. Now your awam has 5 years of this guy's policies and full control of his thugs in front of them, 5 years of poverty, crime and starvation. Then what will your awam do?

Haan haan yeh apnay laaray lappay about know how much about Pakistan and history send blah bidy blah ki buk buk band karo aur meray sawalaat ka jawab do agar tapbarr hay.

So next question...suppose that the one your awam hired cuts the wings of the supreme court and agencies like nab by making laws that would their abilities to function. Suppose be even goes to the extent of attacking the supreme court with his goons? Then what will your awam do. The police (another chapraasi) also obeys him.

Its up to awam decide who to vote for in election no matter what. SC judges are criminals who have always sided with dictators. Its not like SC have clean history.

Its up to awam decide who to vote for in election.
Waah. Good answer.

Oh but wait, suppose his policies are ruining the economy. He has police in his pockets, SC and NAB are toothless, you lost your job, no electricity, filthy water, no business, no jobs, crime and poverty every where while his kids are getting overweight in Europe driving mazarartis. And you awam still has 4 years, 11 months and 1 week to go before the next elections. So, tell me tell me oh @Kabira... what will your awam do then. Let's make interesting... suppose @Kabira who is a part of the awam and has 3 small children and has lost his job thanks to this guy's corrupt and inept policies...so tell me tell me oh @Kabira, what will you and the awam do now oh @Kabira?

Waah. Good answer.

Oh but wait, suppose his policies are ruining the economy. He has police in his pockets, SC and NAB are toothless, you lost your job, no electricity, filthy water, no business, no jobs, crime and poverty every where while his kids are getting overweight in Europe driving mazarartis. And you awam still has 4 years, 11 months and 1 week to go before the next elections. So, tell me tell me oh @Kabira... what will your awam do then. Let's make interesting... suppose @Kabira who is a part of the awam and has 3 small children and has lost his job thanks to this guy's corrupt and inept policies...so tell me tell me oh @Kabira, what will you and the awam do?

Sorry but Nawaz have developed Pakistan more in 5 years then combined rule of dictators. Also must of these generals end up in USA, UK etc and their kids never return to Pakistan.

Awam will elect someone else after 5 years.

Sorry but Nawaz have developed Pakistan more in 5 years then combined rule of dictators. Also must of these generals end up in USA, UK etc and their kids never return to Pakistan.

Awam will elect someone else after 5 years.
Did I say nawaz? I didn't. We are talking any hypothetical person who was elected.

Ok so you say that awam will elect someone else after 5 years. Okay fair enough.

Oh but wait, so is @Kabira and the awam willing to suffer his inept policies for the next 5 years? Will @Kabira tell his wife and 3 little children while sitting in a small rental apartment that he can't pay rent for anymore without electricity as this leader is enjoying a vacation with his fat kids in Europe that "don't worry bachoan, we the awam shall teach him a lesson he'll never forget IN...5 years"? Will you tell your starving kids that @Kabira?

Oh hold on...he made SC toothless, made NAB toothless, bought that police. What if he buys the election commission too and makes himself win again...then what @Kabira and the awam do?

Did I say nawaz? I didn't. We are talking any hypothetical person who was elected.

Ok so you say that awam will elect someone else after 5 years. Okay fair enough.

Oh but wait, so is @Kabira and the awam willing to suffer his inept policies for the next 5 years? Will @Kabira tell his wife and 3 little children while sitting in a small rental apartment that he can't pay rent for anymore without electricity as this leader is enjoying a vacation with his fat kids in Europe that "don't worry bachoan, we the awam shall teach him a lesson he'll never forget IN...5 years"? Will you tell your starving kids that @Kabira?

Oh hold on...he made SC toothless, made NAB toothless, bought that police. What if he buys the election commission too and makes himself win again...then what @Kabira and the awam do?

We are going in circle, I'm done with you.

We are going in circle, I'm done with you.
Aray bhaag giya @Kabira? Abay yar...issay @Kabira samjha tha...magar yeh to @Sagheera nikla...aur saat may @Bhagorra bhi!:laugh:

chanda mama...yeh door kay maghrib kay election wala chooran baychna to bohat asaan hota hay magar is hi chooran ko khana bohat mushkil!

Last edited:
@Kabira

You are nice, intelligent guy, and I respect you, but your opinion regarding this is completely wrong. It is Nawaz Harami going around saying that 'Pakistani terrorists' attacked India, not army. Zara hosh me ajao.

You think reputation of Pakistan can ever recover from a statement made like this by a former prime minister? West needs an excuse to go after Pakistan, and this ganja paan y'va sold his country for his 'business'. Tanday dimagh nal soch.

@Kabira

You are nice, intelligent guy, and I respect you, but your opinion regarding this is completely wrong. It is Nawaz Harami going around saying that 'Pakistani terrorists' attacked India, not army. Zara hosh me ajao.

You think reputation of Pakistan can ever recover from a statement made like this by a former prime minister? West needs an excuse to go after Pakistan, and this ganja paan y'va sold his country for his 'business'. Tanday dimagh nal soch.

Ganja will not exist if not for army.

Back
Top Bottom