What's new

Army Destroyed Pakistan, This Army Has To Bow Before Civilian Govt - Javed Hashmi Blasts on Pak Army

Histroy is free of "IF" sir!
If people's from that areas,did fought million invaders in past,i am sure we would have fought these two also.
Yes, we would have fought them like the Afghan's are fighting them, with a country destroyed and reduced to rubble and broken into pieces. You think the Afghan's and Indians would have any qualms about massacring entire villages and towns and driving out hundreds of thousands of people from their homes so they could fence off the territory and settle Afghan's and Hindus in their place? Do you not see what the Israeli's have done to expand Israel?

People can only 'fight back' when they are on the land they are fighting for. The Indian's and Afghans would have driven out Pakistanis just like the Israelis have driven out millions of Palestinians and then relaxed and slaughtered us on the other side of fences and walls.

Whatever other flaws, it is the Pakistan Fauj that has saved us from the fate that the Palestinians are suffering right now.

PMLN knows that there is no place for them in next election. Their need is to bring chaos and manage it. This chaos management is a greater tool for the people like them. They are trying their level best to invoke establishment for a ML.

Exactly, army brought these politicians. Army is also responsible for afghani terrorism and refugee problem in Pakistan. Since army is in full control and Pakistan is destroyed, only they can be blamed for it.

And for what? Just to maintain luxurious lifestyle on expense of poor Pakistanis by generals which is unheard of anywhere else in the world. As someone said chaprasi never become owner of the house.
You are just mixing everything up.
I know most of the Army offer very modest facilitates.
Besides the Afghan fiasco happened 40 years ago. In the meantime civilian government can put it right. But they are still busy in corruption and fighting among themselves.
The current military leadership don't show but they realize their mistakes fully.
Remove the army and you don't have a country left. That is a very grim reality.
These 10 years, civilians ruled the country.
They seek foreign to weaken their army, still army never interfered. They must have opened their cases, places some hurdles but never go and take the government from them.
All the civil fields are in control of the government. They have full control to form local bodies, they have full control to improve police, they have full control to do judicial reforms. Who stopped them.
The more they perform, the more army goes to back foot. Performance is the key. In time they would be ready to bow down .
There is not a proper governance system in place in Pakistan. Sadly

On the contrary, Army should take over and kick each and every politicians' arse, including IK.

Enough of these politicians and their daily dramas.

This is what they need; the nooniiis

Yes, we would have fought them like the Afghan's are fighting them, with a country destroyed and reduced to rubble and broken into pieces. You think the Afghan's and Indians would have any qualms about massacring entire villages and towns and driving out hundreds of thousands of people from their homes so they could fence off the territory and settle Afghan's and Hindus in their place? Do you not see what the Israeli's have done to expand Israel?

People can only 'fight back' when they are on the land they are fighting for. The Indian's and Afghans would have driven out Pakistanis just like the Israelis have driven out millions of Palestinians and then relaxed and slaughtered us on the other side of fences and walls.

Whatever other flaws, it is the Pakistan Fauj that has saved us from the fate that the Palestinians are suffering right now.
Sir yor are compareing Apple with Oranges.
Palestinian problem is linked with some jewish Religious script,which instructs them to do so.
And Europe wants an outpost in Gulf,which Usrel is.

kid? little man, I'm old enough to be your dad! the pathetic arguments you use are only used by the rats from the eastern sewage.
Old enough but still haven't learned to Talk.
Put down an argument by an argument,rather then telling me who puts what argument.
We use em all the time...you may need to study up on your definition of ballistics
We mean here missiles,because bullets haven't earned us an inch in past 70 years.
your illustrious politicians did by dividing the country and forcing it into a civil war.
Who was incharge of Affairs then?
Who was incharge of counter intel?
Who was duty bound to fight internal and external threats?
You can not blame ZAB and Mujib,who were incharge of nothing.
Politicans i guess!
Any how old kid,Kargil was in West Pakistan,then.
india was allowed by your democratically elected ppp government. the u.s. was allowed by Musharraf but I would love to see how your bakwaas sharif would've fared under the given international pressure.
No,
India was in Bed with Northern Alliance since 1996.They did provided them logistics and Arms to fight off Talibans.
Indian RAW operated from Farkhor air base in Tajikistan to help support Northern Alliance.IAF choopers were often seen in Panjshair.
After 9/11 it was clear that NA would be spear head of US operation and it was also clear who is patron of NA.
Still competent and intelligent specie from sky allowed that to happened.Brought enemy under our soft belly.
Histroy is free of "BUT",that's isn't a math equation,in which you can change X with Y and see the result.
Now go back to the turd pile you crawled out of.
That shows upbringing,i wouldn't blame you for that.

Jo shaks assembly ma khara ho kar jhoot bol sakta ha to wo kuch bhe bol sakta ha (na baap bara na bhaiya sub sa bara rupaya)

@MUSTAKSHAF, post: 10498934,
Put down an argument by an argument,rather then telling me who puts what argument.
behave like a turd and you'll get treated like a turd. Your latter sentence doesn't even make sense.

We mean here missiles,because bullets haven't earned us an inch in past 70 years.
We use anti-tank missiles against them all the time.

Politicans i guess!
When did I say that General Ayub Khan or Yahya Khan are completely innocent. They have their share of mistakes and their biggest two mistakes was that they had trust in the u.s. which does not exist today and that they did NOT in fact act like true dictators and were easily manipulated and convinced into making the wrong decisions by...ahem ahem...YOUR POLITICIANS!!!

little boy, it was the politicians that created the situation that led to the position of loosing kargil in the first place. But regardless, we got back the very peak in 1999 that makes kargil strategically important. Maybe when you graduate kindergarten, you may have enough of an iq to understand what I'm saying. I understand that it maybe beyond your braincells to comprehend.

No,
India was in Bed with Northern Alliance since 1996.They did provided them logistics and Arms to fight off Talibans.
Indian RAW operated from Farkhor air base in Tajikistan to help support Northern Alliance.IAF choopers were often seen in Panjshair.
Doesn't matter. the afghan taliban had them on the run and limited to the northern mountains until 2001.

After 9/11 it was clear that NA would be spear head of US operation and it was also clear who is patron of NA.
Still competent and intelligent specie from sky allowed that to happened.Brought enemy under our soft belly.
so...the alternative was to take on the u.s. when were barely had a dozen ballistic missiles? Let's see what do you suggest we should've done genius?

Histroy is free of "BUT",that's isn't a math equation,in which you can change X with Y and see the result.
Oh I don't think so. your noora sharif aint' gettin' off so easy. Let's hear it...what do you think the noora sharif would've done post 911? I can bet you he would've ran off to england and resigned.

As I said, act like a turd, you'll be treated like a turd!

Spare me from collor of any political party or other holy cows which you are wearing,that slavery is good for you.
I just call a spade a spade.That burns someone's rear that's not my problem.
comprehension & grammer are last resort of all Internet trolls,you aren't only one.

What a disgrace and what load of crap we have to hear from every nooniturd on PDF... these SOBs shitwaris...are so ashamed of their affiliations that they cannot admit it but then they speak exactly tongue of their ugly cult leader....Dishonest traitors like you are the scumbags and total disgrace for humanity.
But to detect them is not rocket science

It walks like a khota, It dheechon like a khota, It's a khota
Patwari == Khota

Last edited:
@MUSTAKSHAF, post: 10498934,
behave like a turd and you'll get treated like a turd. Your latter sentence doesn't even make sense.

We use anti-tank missiles against them all the time.

Politicans i guess!
When did I say that General Ayub Khan or Yahya Khan are completely innocent. They have their share of mistakes and their biggest two mistakes was that they had trust in the u.s. which does not exist today and that they did NOT in fact act like true dictators and were easily manipulated and convinced into making the wrong decisions by...ahem ahem...YOUR POLITICIANS!!!

little boy, it was the politicians that created the situation that led to the position of loosing kargil in the first place. But regardless, we got back the very peak in 1999 that makes kargil strategically important. Maybe when you graduate kindergarten, you may have enough of an iq to understand what I'm saying. I understand that it maybe beyond your braincells to comprehend.

No,
Doesn't matter. the afghan taliban had them on the run and limited to the northern mountains until 2001.

so...the alternative was to take on the u.s. when were barely had a dozen ballistic missiles? Let's see what do you suggest we should've done genius?

Oh I don't think so. your noora sharif aint' gettin' off so easy. Let's hear it...what do you think the noora sharif would've done post 911? I can bet you he would've ran off to england and resigned.

As I said, act like a turd, you'll be treated like a turd!
About bold parts those are SPG-9's or RR's all the time.
Anti Tank missiles aren't shurlis,which can be deployed by online kids at there desire.
You behave like a 5 year old girl.
Your knowledge of events and insight into to them is pathetic,help youself.
If you are really elder them me,which i am sure you are not,then you have wasted your whole life.
I wouldn't blame you for anything,not everyone is free of a collor around neck in our country.
Farewell...

Anti Tank missiles aren't shurlis,which can be deployed by online kids at there desire.
If you are really elder them me,which i am sure you are not,then you have wasted your whole life.
I wouldn't blame you for anything,not everyone is free of a collor around neck in our country.
Farewell...
:laugh: farewell huh? Running away already? I was just gettin' started little boy. And as I said...we use anti-tank missiles against them all the time, enjoy!

where did i insult him Mr smarty pants ?
I said it collectively,for quoted posts.
What a disgrace and what load of crap we have to hear from every nooniturd on PDF... these SOBs shitwaris...are so ashamed of their affiliations that they cannot admit it but then they speak exactly tongue of their ugly cult leader....Dishonest traitors like you are the scumbags and total disgrace for humanity.
My Alligence is to Allah and my oath of loyalty is to Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
I am not follower of any Norra,khan,Bhutto or anyother Angelic cult.
Dishonest traitors like you are the scumbags and total disgrace for humanity.
You can'nt be blamed,langauge tells upbringing.

Farewell...
How much money will you make today....our dheenchooon?

:laugh: farewell huh? Running away already? I was just gettin' started little boy. And as I said...we use anti-tank missiles against them all the time, enjoy!
That's Tilla Jogian Test firing Range and that's probably an annual Test of LAT Unit.

Back
Top Bottom