What's new

Army Destroyed Pakistan, This Army Has To Bow Before Civilian Govt - Javed Hashmi Blasts on Pak Army

to some extent i agree with him .army has launched nawaz sharif and done nro with corrupt politicians which resulted in our destruction

they couldn't capture AJK for new delhi's tyranny...
Due to Tribal Militias,i guess.Albeit they hold area what matters,RIVERS:lol:

Yes and I stand by my stance...army is an institution so whoever speaks against it needs to be buried a few feet under the ground. If someone has any problem with an individual he must be brave and honest enough to utter the name and bring the evidence to the court....
Your bastard cult leader is such a coward that he can't even name anyone..."khalai Makhlooq, invisible force"...so until you guys get a pair through surgery and have enough courage to name someone with exact allegation and the evidence...just fvck off and do not quote.
Mind you language bitch,individuals like Yahya,Zia and Mushi have almost destroyed that country,courts are jokes and we all know that,why the kabeela labeling every person a traitor brings evidence against people's labeled as Traitors?

Army Destroyed Pakistan

How about instead of calling him(javed Hashmi) all sorts of names and shooting the messenger you guys prove him wrong?

Fair point, no matter how much we love our leaders/institutions / parties, no one should get a sacred cow tag,

We are still running in circles after so many years of failures, and no future in sight too

Due to Tribal Militias,i guess.Albeit they hold area what matters,RIVERS:lol:
Doesn't matter in this ballistic age now does it? 8-)

@waz
Another rat pretending to be a Pakistani or one of this ttp "khorasani" types who had their behinds handed to them by the PA.
Screenshot_20180516-050419.png

Army Destroyed Pakistan

How about instead of calling him(javed Hashmi) all sorts of names and shooting the messenger you guys prove him wrong?
Yeah it wasn't the Army that saved AJK in 48, it was the Martians. Yeah it wasn't the Army that protected Pakistan in 65, it was the transformers. And yeah it was a Army that released and supported mujib in 71, wasn't the civilian politicians. Yeah it wasn't Army that captured point5353 in kargil that is with us to this day, it was nawaz sharif in a superman costume. And yeah, the Army didn't save us from ttp after aps, it was all your ever so effective politicians!

WTF man... got caught with corrupt fortune... no issues...

Start blasting at army...

Where was he in past 4 years??

The Army was and is disciplined under its commanding officers, whether British, Gora or Brown. That's the point of the institution - discipline. Where the discipline has failed and criticism is correct is over the various military coups that have occurred, but the fault there isn't with the Army, it's with certain Army Chiefs that abused their power and authority. Holding the entire Army responsible for being disciplined is just absurd.

I know Pakistanis, there is no such a thing as discipline in them. This excuse given for not going to Kashmir is pathethic because since then they have not been able to control themselves and always wanted to meddle in civilian affairs. I'm only holding generals responsible, not soldiers on Rs10k monthly pay check.

Meanwhile Indian army was going in every rough state in 1947 because some Patel ordered them.

Yes and I stand by my stance...army is an institution so whoever speaks against it needs to be buried a few feet under the ground. If someone has any problem with an individual he must be brave and honest enough to utter the name and bring the evidence to the court....
Your bastard cult leader is such a coward that he can't even name anyone..."khalai Makhlooq, invisible force"...so until you guys get a pair through surgery and have enough courage to name someone with exact allegation and the evidence...just fvck off and do not quote.

First someone need to put bullet in your head, maybe that will cure your dementia.

Mind you language bitch,individuals like Yahya,Zia and Mushi have almost destroyed that country,courts are jokes and we all know that,why the kabeela labeling every person a traitor brings evidence against people's labeled as Traitors?
Nooniye, you're suffering from acute comprehension issues. Get it cured before someone thrashes in a street for your stupidity and abusive language. Watch this video for some facts.

If it wasn't for PA you would be drinking cow ka cola with your Hindu friends.
If it wasn't for the Army, Pakistan would be a group of little isolated territories, fenced in by India and Afghanistan, with Pakistanis being slaughtered like animals, like the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians right now.

Doesn't matter in this ballistic age now does it? 8-)
That Matters a lot,how many times from east to west border skirmishes we have used "ballistic".
@waz
Another rat pretending to be a Pakistani or one of this ttp "khorasani" types who had their behinds handed to them by the PA.
Mind your language kid,come up with better argument rather then running like a headless chicken to Mods.

Yeah it wasn't Army that captured point5353 in kargil that is with us to this day, it was nawaz sharif in a superman costume.
Who handed Kargil to India in 1971?
And yeah, the Army didn't save us from ttp after aps, it was all your ever so effective politicians!
Who brought India+USA behind our rear?
Nooniye, you're suffering from acute comprehension issues. Get it cured before someone thrashes in a street for your stupidity and abusive language. Watch this video for some facts.
Spare me from collor of any political party or other holy cows which you are wearing,that slavery is good for you.
I just call a spade a spade.That burns someone's rear that's not my problem.
comprehension & grammer are last resort of all Internet trolls,you aren't only one.

If it wasn't for the Army, Pakistan would be a group of little isolated territories, fenced in by India and Afghanistan, with Pakistanis being slaughtered like animals, like the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians right now.
Histroy is free of "IF" sir!
If people's from that areas,did fought million invaders in past,i am sure we would have fought these two also.

I know Pakistanis, there is no such a thing as discipline in them. This excuse given for not going to Kashmir is pathethic because since then they have not been able to control themselves and always wanted to meddle in civilian affairs. I'm only holding generals responsible, not soldiers on Rs10k monthly pay check.
Pakistanis perhaps not, but the Pakistan Army has shown nothing but discipline (ignoring the top most Generals that carried out coups). The Army has always followed the orders of the Chief - you can't question that.

It is that level of discipline in the rank and file of the Army that resulted in Gracy and every other Chief's orders being followed. This kind of discipline is exactly what we need in the Army, otherwise we'd be seeing coups and mutinies galore from mid level officers like Libya's Gaddafi and Iraq's Saddam.

Don't criticize the Army for being a disciplined institution and following the orders of its commanding officers - criticize the individual General's.

@MUSTAKSHAF,
That Matters a lot,how many times from east to west border skirmishes we have used "ballistic".

We use em all the time...you may need to study up on your definition of ballistics.

Mind your language kid,come up with better argument rather then running like a headless chicken to Mods.

kid? little man, I'm old enough to be your dad! the pathetic arguments you use are only used by the rats from the eastern sewage.

Who handed Kargil to India in 1971?

your illustrious politicians did by dividing the country and forcing it into a civil war.

Who brought India+USA behind our rear?

india was allowed by your democratically elected ppp government. the u.s. was allowed by Musharraf but I would love to see how your bakwaas sharif would've fared under the given international pressure.

Now go back to the turd pile you crawled out of.

Back
Top Bottom