What's new

Army Destroyed Pakistan, This Army Has To Bow Before Civilian Govt - Javed Hashmi Blasts on Pak Army

Hashmi ask good questions from army. Did army make Pakistan? No, they were tatus of British till last moment and refused even Jinnah orders to fight for Kashmir because their gora master told them. These people used to wash dirty dogs of British before Pakistan. Since then they have used IoK as emotional tool to advance their agenda.

Was army responsible for nuclear program? No, Ayub foolishly said he will buy them from USA if India ever get them.

What are army responsible for? Destroying Pakistan and importing afghani terrorism.

LMAO
lo
General Nawaz Sharif have 300B Rupees(more will come out)
General Zardari have Saray Mahal , 60million $$$ and 15+ Sugar Mills.
General Khawaja Saad Rafeeq become billionaire........
General Khawaja Asif , Gen. Ashaq Dar , He him self , and all other Generals .
wo khatay hai na murda jub bolay kafan phart ker bolay............. This man is syasi murda , changed almost all parties .

fak in hell , man what a find , lol
I said in my pot on other thread , 2There is genetic problem with our Awam" and it is better if I keep my mouth shut on problem , I think you can guess what I mean.

LMAO
lo
General Nawaz Sharif have 300B Rupees(more will come out)
General Zardari have Saray Mahal , 60million $$$ and 15+ Sugar Mills.
General Khawaja Saad Rafeeq become billionaire........
General Khawaja Asif , Gen. Ashaq Dar , He him self , and all other Generals .
wo khatay hai na murda jub bolay kafan phart ker bolay............. This man is syasi murda , changed almost all parties .

fak in hell , man what a find , lol
I said in my pot on other thread , 2There is genetic problem with our Awam" and it is better if I keep my mouth shut on problem , I think you can guess what I mean.

chacha g. This is the time to talk about the ill of the nation. The worst possible thing you can do is not talk about it and it gets swept under the carpet. That solves nothing!

If Pakistan Army is strong, Pakistan is strong and safe. If any politician who speaks against army he is a traitor as he is speaking enemy's language.

Laanti Nawaz Sharif is speaking against army out of desperation. He know he is going to be landing in jail inshallah and no one is giving him a deal to get out. Last time under Musharraf, he coaxed Saudis to come to his rescue and he succeeding in getting out. This time he is calling on India.

Why is it that every politician we had turned out to be a traitor? Bhutto, Sheikh Mujeeb, Altaf Hussain, Zardari and now Nawaz Sharif.

Nuclear weapon program was started by Bhutto and completed by Nawaz Sharif. Ayub instead said he will import bomb from USA.

I'm talking about nuclear bomb here. Abdus Salam was always against bomb from day 1 .

Nawaz Sharif is a third class man who is not fit for leadership. He cant make decisions. It was army which completed the nuclear program by conducting tests. If army was asking for his permission, he couldnt decide. Just like operation against militants was started by army and remember the day Nawaz Sharif announced it in parliament. He sounded as if he as been screwed in his arse.

Naah, not really buying this crap. He is a paid nooni toon and not here for any logical discussion. He is here to justify his check. Anyone who bad mouths our own army for these corrupt traitors, deserves a bullet and not words
That means Army is composed of Angels and Prophets,which aren't corrupt,incompetent and traitors?

As did the present day indian army such, incidentally is still an oppressor. Funny how you point fingers at them.
They have done a lot for there country from capturing kashmir to Junagadh and Goa to Sikkim,adding a large area under New Delhi rule post 1947.

So that's your way of justifying the corruption of the politicians and bureaucrats?
I didn't justified that henious act for anyone.
You said
"Anyone badmouthing Army should be killed"

Hashmi ask good questions from army. Did army make Pakistan? No, they were tatus of British till last moment and refused even Jinnah orders to fight for Kashmir because their gora master told them. These people used to wash dirty dogs of British before Pakistan. Since then they have used IoK as emotional tool to advance their agenda.

Was army responsible for nuclear program? No, Ayub foolishly said he will buy them from USA if India ever get them.

What are army responsible for? Destroying Pakistan and importing afghani terrorism.
The Army was and is disciplined under its commanding officers, whether British, Gora or Brown. That's the point of the institution - discipline. Where the discipline has failed and criticism is correct is over the various military coups that have occurred, but the fault there isn't with the Army, it's with certain Army Chiefs that abused their power and authority. Holding the entire Army responsible for being disciplined is just absurd.

They have done a lot for there country from capturing kashmir to Junagadh and Goa to Sikkim,adding a large area under New Delhi rule post 1947.

I didn't justified that henious act for anyone.
You said
"Anyone badmouthing Army should be killed"
Yes and I stand by my stance...army is an institution so whoever speaks against it needs to be buried a few feet under the ground. If someone has any problem with an individual he must be brave and honest enough to utter the name and bring the evidence to the court....
Your bastard cult leader is such a coward that he can't even name anyone..."khalai Makhlooq, invisible force"...so until you guys get a pair through surgery and have enough courage to name someone with exact allegation and the evidence...just fvck off and do not quote.

Burying someone few feet under the gorund for criticising the military would have been possible if it was Sadam iraq or qazafis libya - - - - -.

Biaaach It's a free country, home of the pure land of the mystic..

Back
Top Bottom