What's new

Army Destroyed Pakistan, This Army Has To Bow Before Civilian Govt - Javed Hashmi Blasts on Pak Army

I don't live in Connecticut. I live in Texas now. I don't want to wait till September either, because I am not waiting for you. You can give me your address in the UK and I can come within a few weeks.
Hey I can come to Texas, not far from me.

nawaz or zardar or in ka hawari apni baqa ke jung lar rha hain so we can expact any thing from them.

I live in Austin, Texas. I don't want to write my address here, but you can email me at Razzawaheed@gmail.com we can exchange localities. I want to meet you. I want to see what you do.
sent

I live in Austin, Texas. I don't want to write my address here, but you can email me at Razzawaheed@gmail.com we can exchange localities. I want to meet you. I want to see what you do.
tujhy we madam chuti de gi jaany ki phly ? jab tak sary dogy na wash ker lo hhahahhah:p:

or wo scrap yard wala gora bhi tujhy yaad ker raha tha jis se tu mang ker cigrate peeta hai chumiyaan de ker:rofl:

sent

tujhy we madam chuti de gi jaany ki phly ? jab tak sary dogy na wash ker lo hhahahhah:p:

or wo scrap yard wala gora bhi tujhy yaad ker raha tha jis se tu mang ker cigrate peeta hai chumiyaan de ker:rofl:

Puri umar saudi kommote ton wala aa ke tannay maran lap pya. Oy 10 kommote ton nu ek peg Milan walaya, Zara sharam kar la. :lol:

Old retired, kicked out dog wants to get his position again....he forgets when last times he presents fake letter from army and sent to jail....

Pakistanis are the only haramzade in the entire world that will badmouth their own nation's army. Fitay mun.
Not Pakistanis but bloody civilian politicians only.

Look who's talking, he is the biggest hypocrite, the one who has accepted money from ISI in the 90's is cursing the army, soon he will be exposed in Asgar khan case.

Hashmi ask good questions from army. Did army make Pakistan? No, they were tatus of British till last moment and refused even Jinnah orders to fight for Kashmir because their gora master told them. These people used to wash dirty dogs of British before Pakistan. Since then they have used IoK as emotional tool to advance their agenda.

Was army responsible for nuclear program? No, Ayub foolishly said he will buy them from USA if India ever get them.

What are army responsible for? Destroying Pakistan and importing afghani terrorism.

You do realize this guy is senile and not mentally capable of processing a thought?

If Pakistan had state sponsored healthcare system, these people would be in old homes spending their last days trying to undo a knot while they talk about the good old days.

A psychiatric test should be done on all aspiring candidates who wish to do politics in Pakistan. The nation has gone through civil war and civil unrest and almost everyone is suffering from PTSD in one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom