What's new

Army Chief Orders Probe Into Internet Execution Video

our army didnt admit it. I have seen who "admitted" it it was Gen Talat Massod a retired General turned analyst who saw the video and noted that it seemed genuine and he made some observations though. I had also analysed this video in very comprehensive detail few years back. but to me it fell on its face due to last bits where the guy was giving them instructions on how to fall and those fake sounds as if someone is slapped or his favourite toy is snatched. no one sounds like that after being shot at close range by a battle rifle many times.

but if those screams were true and video was being shot with approval (it wasnt concealed) then my take is that those firing squad personnel should be court martialed for being lousy shots. if those boys were talib captives then my sympathy for them is as much as the pests in the crops

I am sorry but there is no time to be sentimental to those who come smiling and shouting allah o Akbar and behead our soldiers.
thank goodness I am no longer in the army , if I was I would have done things that would have made great shock videos oh yea I could have been dead as well

Sir, Gen Kayani admitted the authenticity of the video to the US ambassador.

Besides, it is not sentimentality that I care about. I agree with you that the Taliban deserve all that we can mete out to them, and then some, but with the proper process.

Maro, zaroor maaro, magar saheeh tareekay sey.

That is all.

I don't give two rats to what India does.

And I fully support this sort of killing of Taliban.

Have a fight, if you capture any of these A-holes, line 'em up and shoot them. Kaam khatam.

You can keep living in you perfect and just world.

I can't find it in me to agree to these sort of killings. This ensures jagga rule in Pakistan, not lawful rule. Army can come and kill you or me tomorrow and just claim we were terrorists. You have to prove guilt in a court of law. Court of law exists because of a nation state. The nation state exists because every five years as per the constitution of Pakistan we elect a government to keep that nation state functioning.

Everything. The very idea of Pakistan. Everything good about Pakistan. From Jinnah to Malala. All wars. All Shaheeds. All victories are damned and discarded and thrown to trash when we willingly choose to ignore rule of law and support extra judicial killings - that too by one of Pakistan's most important institutions. Agar aap yahan pe dandi maar sakte ho, toh aap kahin bhi dandi maar sakte ho.

Prove the guilt in court. Take the nation's confidence. It is not because of Hamid Mir and some chawwal reporters people are now questioning the the credibility of PA and ISI, its because of such incidents. This is not the 80s and 90s, political awareness has increased within the general populace and they will no longer blindly follow the goody goody narrative reserved for the PA.

I can't find it in me to agree to these sort of killings. This ensures jagga rule in Pakistan, not lawful rule. Army can come and kill you or me tomorrow and just claim we were terrorists. You have to prove guilt in a court of law. Court of law exists because of a nation state. The nation state exists because every five years as per the constitution of Pakistan we elect a government to keep that nation state functioning.

Everything. The very idea of Pakistan. Everything good about Pakistan. From Jinnah to Malala. All wars. All Shaheeds. All victories are damned and discarded and thrown to trash when we willingly choose to ignore rule of law and support extra judicial killings - that too by one of Pakistan's most important institutions. Agar aap yahan pe dandi maar sakte ho, toh aap kahin bhi dandi maar sakte ho.

Prove the guilt in court. Take the nation's confidence. It is not because of Hamid Mir and some chawwal reporters people are now questioning the the credibility of PA and ISI, its because of such incidents. This is not the 80s and 90s, political awareness has increased within the general populace and they will no longer blindly follow the goody goody narrative reserved for the PA.

Saeenjee, inni der tun mein ehoee piya tey aakhnaa waan naa!

Meri naa sahee, shaeed tuhaadi gal koi sun layvay.

itni purni thread! well, did anything happen? any reports public? any punishments to the army guys?

Saeenjee, inni der tun mein ehoee piya tey aakhnaa waan naa!

Meri naa sahee, shaeed tuhaadi gal koi sun layvay.

Well its not mandatory that anyone has to suddenly agree with me. It happens very rarely in any argument. But apna apna message pohnchate rehna chahiye, achay logon pe kuch na kuch assar zaroor hota hai yeah at least sun hi lete hain.

and nuclearpak and muse are probably one of the best!

I think PA reverence and sau khoon maaf humare genetic code ka hissa ban chuka hai due to natural selection/survival of the fittest/fight or flight concepts. Genetic programming se hatna won't happen overnight.

Well its not mandatory that anyone has to suddenly agree with me. It happens very rarely in any argument. But apna apna message pohnchate rehna chahiye, achay logon pe kuch na kuch assar zaroor hota hai yeah at least sun hi lete hain.

and nuclearpak and muse are probably one of the best!

I think PA reverence and sau khoon maaf humare genetic code ka hissa ban chuka hai due to natural selection/survival of the fittest/fight or flight concepts. Genetic programming se hatna won't happen overnight.

We have a stark national choice staring us right in the face Saeenjee: Evolve, or DIE. I would say that lends a pretty grave urgency to changing our genetic programming.

There are many such videos. I've seen them all and I know the story behind many of them.

I believe the video in context is this @nuclearpak :

The story behind this goes:

When Pakistan Army launched operation is Swat valley, they were gaining control and moving towards the town where this video was shot. These men, (ages between 17 to 25) are members of TTP. After hearing about Army's approach to this town, they kidnapped a local woman, cut her breasts off and hung them at a intersection with sign board 'Welcome (Pak. Army)', and flung the woman in river, to die.
After the Army gained access, they witnessed the sign board, and also found the dead body. The Major launched an inquiry and those who were involved in the act were caught. They were brought to location where the woman was liquidated, and the rest is in the video.

Now if you ask me did they do the right thing, yes they did. There is no trial for the sick bastards. They deserve no life, and Anti-Terror Courts would have set them free without hesitation. Heck they released the guys in Sri-Lankan cricket team attack. The Major took the law in this hand because he knows what would happen if they were taken as prisoners. He did it right.

PS. If you could hear what was being said in the video, do focus.

godbless our army, if what you said is true, i think the army wasnt harsh enough to these bastards

But What if they have a beard??

What if they say Muje bachao?

what does a beard have to do with anything?
believe it or not but this is our culture which includes beards, our culture isn't worshipping shiva or brahma, we are muslims and islam and pakistan are one and always will be, arabic is the language of our beloved prophet so we respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
godbless our army, if what you said is true, i think the army wasnt harsh enough to these bastards

These guys do deserve death and one can understand the situation the soldiers are presented with, Godless extremists who kill army and innocents alike, that too barbarically, same extremists who had killed, tortured and beheaded army personnel and police. Then also the frustration with the courts, who don't properly try these terrorists.

But, what was done there was inexcusable, we should be nations laws, we dragged ourselves down to their levels here.
It is shameful, given that the video is real.

I watched this video more than twenty times especially from 4:37 to 5:40.

I did not see a drop of Blood anywhere.

Totally Bogus video staged and directed by Telibunnies for Propaganda.

Had this being real shooting , those Shalwar Kameez would have been soaked with blood.

Dozens of rounds fired at them and no Blood in a minute of Video.:azn::undecided::no:

These guys do deserve death and one can understand the situation the soldiers are presented with, Godless extremists who kill army and innocents alike, that too barbarically, same extremists who had killed, tortured and beheaded army personnel and police. Then also the frustration with the courts, who don't properly try these terrorists.

But, what was done there was inexcusable, we should be nations laws, we dragged ourselves down to their levels here.
It is shameful, given that the video is real.

actually i agree with you 100 percent, plus clearly there is at least one underage teenage amongst them, who could be brought back into society because I'm pretty sure the poor kid was brainwashed.

Had this being real shooting , those Shalwar Kameez would have been soaked with blood.

Dozens of rounds fired at them and no Blood in a minute of Video.:azn::undecided::no:

wow , thats very good observation lol

im mixed on this me, a part of me wishes its real becuase of what these animals do to our soldiers
and then theres a part of me saying its wrong ect

our army didnt admit it. I have seen who "admitted" it it was Gen Talat Massod a retired General turned analyst

Gen Talat Masood...the EME guy?

I can't find it in me to agree to these sort of killings. This ensures jagga rule in Pakistan, not lawful rule. Army can come and kill you or me tomorrow and just claim we were terrorists.

This is where you are wrong.

These people weren't dragged out of homes in the middle of Islamabad, they were caught while fighting the PA in an active battle zone. They weren't picked out in an op, they were openly fighting the state.

You and I aren't fighting against the state in FATA, we are sitting at our homes.

If that's what happened, then I've got no problem with that to be honest.
Well these bitchezz killed thousands of Pakistani soldier without mercy......and now feel sorry for them....hell no..Do you want see the recent video clip where they kicking dead Pakistani soldier and through through them from down the rocks..

The video is real. However another video posted on previous pages seems highly doubtful and could be Afghan Army to create propaganda. Do notice how many cameramen were there in that video.

Well these bitchezz killed thousands of Pakistani soldier without mercy......and now feel sorry for them....hell no..Do you want see the recent video clip where they kicking dead Pakistani soldier and through through them from down the rocks..
Yes please.

what does a beard have to do with anything?
believe it or not but this is our culture which includes beards, our culture isn't worshipping shiva or brahma, we are muslims and islam and pakistan are one and always will be, arabic is the language of our beloved prophet so we respect.

Yes, certainly - unfortunately PA did not engage in enough to make an impression of the Jihad conscious among society and this is because the PA itself is enamored of Jihad - an ideology is best countered by another, this is the prevalent thinking, however, I think that in Pakistan, historically, ideologies gain public acceptance when blood seals them into public consciousness -- PA should consider this seriously.

Obviously, "Modren" bloodless bullets were being used

Back
Top Bottom