What's new

Army Chief Orders Probe Into Internet Execution Video

That major killed 6 unarmed young boys extra judicially.

6 young boys who took up arms against the nation they (army) swore to die for. 6 young boys who cut off breasts of a woman to 'welcome' the Pakistan Army in the valley.

Good job Major.

Why are we still digging up the old graves? is it because we can't find anything new to slap on our faces that we have dug up the old graves?

and why is that? what about those who beheaded Soliders? killed innocent people? we should offer them peace talks? (though i support peace talks)

First of all we dont know whether those young boys were really taliban. Secondly if actions of Taliban are justification for extrajudicial and revenge killings of pak army, then for me both pak army and taliban are same........murderers and terrorists!

Most of the middle aged pashtuns have beards, wear topi and are quite religious.........how do you identity taliban in a war zone?. For faujis every shalwar kameez wearing, unarmed bearded swati was suspected taliban, hence the human right violations and huge collateral damage in swat operation (swat was not empty of population when operation started)

6 young boys who took up arms against the nation they (army) swore to die for. 6 young boys who cut off breasts of a woman to 'welcome' the Pakistan Army in the valley.

Good job Major.

Why i should believe your fabricated story?.......swatis have narrated to me some shocking stories but i wont share it here as they cant be verified.

eek tu yaar itna shugal Rehman Malik nay nahe lagaya huwa tha 5 saal may jitna hamaray Chief sahab nay lagaya huwa hey... mujhe tu lagta hey choonkay Koom booore horahe hey ub har din jokes sunanay ko nahe mil rahay cuz Rehman Malik chala gaya hey tu ub iska theeka Chief sahab nay utha lya hey daily shugal laganay ka lol

Will someone also investigate the recent torture murders by Rangers? Seriously, if our LEAs cant follow the law, how do they hope that terrorists will?

First of all we dont know whether those young boys were really taliban. Secondly if actions of Taliban are justification for extrajudicial and revenge killings of pak army, then for me both pak army and taliban are same........murderers and terrorists!

Most of the middle aged pashtuns have beards, wear topi and are quite religious.........how do you identity taliban in a war zone?. For faujis every shalwar kameez wearing, unarmed bearded swati was suspected taliban, hence the human right violations and huge collateral damage in swat operation (swat was not empty of population when operation started)

Why i should believe your fabricated story?.......swatis have narrated to me some shocking stories but i wont share it here as they cant be verified.

And why would they kill innocent people? any reasons? also do you want me to post videos of talibastards beheadin n shooting people at point blank range? these animals deserve no better.

Good job Major.

Does that barbarism given the Major the legal or moral authority to descend to the same level, Sir? If so, then why did not Gen Kayani say that? Why was the inquiry ordered? Once that was done, Gen Kayani should also declare the results and the outcome of said inquiry. Was the Major deemed to have acted correctly? If so, on what grounds? If he acted illegally, then what was the punishment, if any? If not, why not?

Does that barbarism given the Major the legal or moral authority to descend to the same level, Sir? If so, then why did not Gen Kayani say that? Why was the inquiry ordered? Once that was done, Gen Kayani should also declare the results and the outcome of said inquiry. Was the Major deemed to have acted correctly? If so, on what grounds? If he acted illegally, then what was the punishment, if any? If not, why not?

If the Major was deemed wrong, and he would have been issued punishment, we'd all know about the results. It happened otherwise, most probably.

If the Major was deemed wrong, and he would have been issued punishment, we'd all know about the results. It happened otherwise, most probably.

So how were the executions and the manner in which they were carried out justified from a legal standpoint, Sir? That is an important and needed clarification.

and neither we know if they were innocent Unarmed Young boys or not. Neither you were the eyewitness nor me. We can push the concerned departments to issue a Press release on the developments of the inquiry.
Why judge anyone by merely hearing a story from someone who might have heard from third man, who himself might not be an eye witness - IF he was how did he managed to stay alive when everyone within his tribe was leveled to the ground?

So how were the executions and the manner in which they were carried out justified from a legal standpoint, Sir? That is an important and needed clarification.

Seriously bhai sahab??? are we really going to discuss whether killing a terrorist is legal or not especially when it has been said time & again - we are in state of war - that area was an active battle ground

Legalities go to hell in a warzone...for EVERYONE. From the world's greatest democracy to the world's most polite nation.

This act was done in an active warzone and these people were caught while fighting the state.

Seriously bhai sahab??? are we really going to discuss whether killing a terrorist is legal or not especially when it has been said time & again - we are in state of war - that area was an active battle ground

Yes, seriously. We need to explain what we are doing, no matter what the other side does. Seriously.

If they were terrorist, please tell us their names and the evidence that indicates they were terrorists. Then please tell us the court of law (civil, or military) that declared them guilty and sentenced them to death. Only then is the killing following due process. Otherwise, that Major is worse than the ones he executed, and Gen Kayani is no better than that because he is ultimately responsible for what those under his command are doing.

The reason this is important is that if we do not follow due process, we lose credibility. Losing credibility means our own people do not trust the Armed Forces. That wedge is what enemies want and will capitalize on. We will all pay the price.

Well, look at our country. We all are already paying that price. Our own citizens in large areas of the two western provinces regard the Army as an occupying forces due to extrajudicial killings like this, and are forming militias which are being helped by foreign agencies. When has this happened before in our history, and what was the outcome Sir?

Yes, I am dead serious.

Legalities go to hell in a warzone...for EVERYONE. From the world's greatest democracy to the world's most polite nation.

This act was done in an active warzone and these people were caught while fighting the state.

Okay Sir. Then why did Gen Kayani order an inquiry and where is the result? Let him say what you just said. Why does not say that? Because it is wrong.

Okay Sir. Then why did Gen Kayani order an inquiry and where is the result? Let him say what you just said. Why does not say that? Because it is wrong.

Kayani aur baki jernailon nay to aur bhi bauhaut kuch kaha hai, alot of people say alot of things...

He said it to save some face...let's be straight with it. I can say what I said because I am not someone with great authority, Kayani is, so he has to be diplomatic with his statements.

Obama also says alot regarding war on terror and other stuff, he tries to be diplomatic while we all know that he thinks differently behind closed doors.

Kayani aur baki jernailon nay to aur bhi bauhaut kuch kaha hai, alot of people say alot of things...

He said it to save some face...let's be straight with it. I can say what I said because I am not someone with great authority, Kayani is, so he has to be diplomatic with his statements.

Obama also says alot regarding war on terror and other stuff, he tries to be diplomatic while we all know that he thinks differently behind closed doors.

Sir, Obama is an elected politician. Gen Kayani is an appointed soldier in uniform. There is a difference.

Politicians are judged in elections. Soldiers are judged on performance of their sworn duties.

Is Gen Kayani carrying out his duties to the nation or not? Or did he cover up murders by his forces? DO you recall what happened in East Pakistan and how did that end Sir?

Sir, Obama is an elected politician. Gen Kayani is an appointed soldier in uniform. There is a difference.

Politicians are judged in elections. Soldiers are judged on performance of their sworn duties.

Is Gen Kayani carrying out his duties to the nation or not? Or did he cover up murders by his forces? DO you recall what happened in East Pakistan and how did that end Sir?

That elected thing doesn't work here. Both are public figures...both try to be diplomatic.

And this is in no way comparable to East Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom