What's new

Army Celebrates Indipendence day - 7 terrorists killed

Are you mentally thick they are newly built which means that the destroyed infrastructure was restored to a better and stronger one mate
Erasing the local history and building ones own narrative on this. Right? I have seen my fair share of things in life. So don't believe in state sponsored things with out cross check. Have reported the post for personal attacks. @waz @Oscar @mods @Manticore sir please do the needful.

Last edited:
I was talking about Indian forums like bharat ratshit and idf where they gloat on deaths the criticism here is mild as compared to Indian forums
??

What do you mean? Someone on PDF saying something vulgar or distasteful about Pakistan or Pakistanis? Criticism, perhaps, but crudeness and insults? I hope not.
Terey masum sawaloan sey heran hoan mein ho pareshan hoan mein

Of course the police annoys the protestors by making ridiculously idiotic gestures the police bring on to themselves I have seen a video of police guy going into the middle of the road aiming and laughing is aiming a gun on protestors and seeing them run is satisfying to them
That's where you loose the narrative. Zombies can claim anything, will you believe it all. Further even if someone agrees to one picture, that doesn't allow for attacking local police who are themselves kashmiris. Are they not???

I request you again to visit J&K all over Jammu, Leh, Laddakh, kargil to get idea how people are hell bent in keeping with India. Yes truely.

No thanks, I don't want to risk:

1. Mobs killing/hurting me because I may end up eating beef
2. Police killing/hurting me because I may happen to be in the vicinity of a protest
3. Everyone trying to do something bad to me because I'm a Pakistani
4. My friends and family thinking I went to join the militants
5. India thinking I went to join the militants

Besides, I can talk to people from IOK to get my understanding of the area, which I have done extensively. My conclusion which I raised from that was the vast majority of Muslim Indian Kashmiri's want independence (every single one I met wants it, but I am sure there are some exceptions), but the non Muslim ones want to stay. I am sure that is a fair conclusion.

The parts that want to remain with India stay, the ones that want out receive independence/joining with Pakistan depending on the vote. In order to avoid Pakistan or India from conquering the independent part, the UN can control it and hopefully Kashmir can arm itself and when it's strong enough, the UN can leave.
That's not as per the wishes of local people, that's greed speaking. Please correct the perspective.

I was talking about Indian forums like bharat ratshit and idf where they gloat on deaths the criticism here is mild as compared to Indian forums

Terey masum sawaloan sey heran hoan mein ho pareshan hoan mein
If those places are not proper for discussion so obviously it will see less discussion. Wouldn't you agree ma'am?

2. Police killing/hurting me because I may happen to be in the vicinity of a protest

Besides, I can talk to people from IOK to get my understanding of the area, which I have done extensively. My conclusion which I raised from that was the vast majority of Muslim Indian Kashmiri's want independence (every single one I met wants it, but I am sure there are some exceptions), but the non Muslim ones want to stay. I am sure that is a fair conclusion.
As I said having personal discussion through chat will give you a distorted idea, please feel free to visit the places of J&K I have mentioned.

Same can be said about baloch freedom fighters or opressed pashtoons who were sold out by you to Americans and later bombarded.

As far as kashmir is concerned you ve gained your knowledge from internet whereas we have first hand knowledge of it.it does not matter to us if they want independence or want to go to Mars.we know it was not so before late 80's and we know how to handle them.

Baluchi freedom fighters? Funny, under your jurisdiction they would be terrorists, would they not? Anyway, their leaders are either just tribals who want more control over Baluchistan, or Baluchis who don't want independence, but for Pakistan to start developing Baluchistan properly. Anyway, the majority of Baluchistan is fine with us, as many threads on PDF will show you.

As for Pashtuns, they aren't oppressed that is the biggest load of BS I have heard. 45% of the Pakistani army is Pashtun, and during our operations in FATA we evacuate the civilians first.

My knowledge on Kashmir is very good, I have done extensive Internet research, talked to other Kashmiri's from IOK and Azad Kashmir, and I also happen to be from Azad Kashmir so my knowledge is perfectly adequate.

If those places are not proper for discussion so obviously it will see less discussion. Wouldn't you agree ma'am?
Nah those places are where even some members of this forum express their true feelings about us by gloating on deaths and wishing genocide(they also do it here but in more polite words)
:no:
2016-08-15-125803_1024x768_scrot.png

:blah::blah::blah:

The parts that want to remain with India stay, the ones that want out receive independence/joining with Pakistan depending on the vote. In order to avoid Pakistan or India from conquering the independent part, the UN can control it and hopefully Kashmir can arm itself and when it's strong enough, the UN can leave.

Sir, Give karachi in Indian Army control. if voting will happen than Indian army will surely make that after voting Karachi will be part of India. It is same for your voting if it had done.

Rest, you can believe whatever u want to believe. If u talking about UN than 1st as per them, Pakistan must withdraw force from Azad Kashmir. But, it didn't happen and now, after 1971 war and Simla agreement.

Only one solution, make LOC as permanent border and stop supporting terrorism.Thanks

come and see for yourself, with a British passport you'll have no trouble visiting India.

come and see for yourself, with a British passport you'll have no trouble visiting India.

Still, my name and colour will no doubt make people ask: "Are you from Pakistan?". Would rather avoid that, thanks. Also, it's not much different to Pakistan in my eyes.

Sir, Give karachi in Indian Army control. if voting will happen than Indian army will surely make that after voting Karachi will be part of India. It is same for your voting if it had done.

Rest, you can believe whatever u want to believe. If u talking about UN than 1st as per them, Pakistan must withdraw force from Azad Kashmir. But, it didn't happen and now, after 1971 war and Simla agreement.

Only one solution, make LOC as permanent border and stop supporting terrorism.Thanks

Hope you were being sarcastic about Karachi, otherwise Indian propaganda has hit you like the plague.

As for the suggestion I made, it was the most fair non violent one I could think of that was practical and feasible. The only other option is to support militancy, but that will take too long and end too many lives.

Making the LOC a permanent border won't work, sorry but Kashmir is going to continue fighting.

Last edited:
Nah those places are where even some members of this forum express their true feelings about us by gloating on deaths and wishing genocide(they also do it here but in more polite words)

:no:
View attachment 326121
Sorry sir understood. And yeah agreed people have different opinions in different places.

Back
Top Bottom