What's new

Army Celebrates Indipendence day - 7 terrorists killed

India didn't interfere in East Pakistan until the Pakistani army started to struggle. Pakistan did not do anything to India, and don't bring up that pre-emptive strike because it was, as it says, pre-emptive.

As for Baluchistan, India funds trouble there so what was that about not interfering?
Sorry would like to correct you. India didn't interfere till millions of refugees started pouring in near area of Indian state. That is when we interfered both politically as well as militarily

Sorry would like to correct you. India didn't interfere till millions of refugees started pouring in near area of Indian state. That is when we interfered both politically as well as militarily

That makes more sense, but India still interferes in Baluchistan.

I already have in the video I posted above

In that video Afghanistan's ambassador to pakistan debunked their tall claims and left them red faced

I watched that. It was really good. I plan to use it if I can figure out how to extract it and store it.

Alright, I'm willing to believe that.

You may have my word that nothing here is falsified, but some figures, like the RR battalions on counter-insurgency, are guesstimates. The rest is hard data from an international strategy website which shows the number and distribution of Indian infantry divisions. It matches internal information, but in one case, as @hellfire pointed out, instead of 28 Div. being at Gurez, they should have been at Kupwara.The divisional strength figures you can easily check with anyone in the military, or any source, including Wikipedia.

Just to strengthen your confidence in these, the norm is three divisions to an Army Corps, but both XIV and XV have two each; only the old XVI has its full complement of three. And that is exactly what has been shown.

I never lie. I may step back from an unpleasant truth - there are several threads where I am conspicuously absent - but I pride myself on my integrity. And it cuts both ways. I don't take kindly to Indian members posting false figures or making false claims. If you ask some of the sufferers, you will get very loud complaints about me, including accusations that I am a traitor to India.

If you ask some of the sufferers, you will get very loud complaints about me, including accusations that I am a traitor to India.

I guess that's something we have in common, some Pakistani members, whilst not outright saying it, think I'm sometimes a traitor when I mention the Bangladeshi genocide or say some people are too nationalistic.

That makes more sense, but India still interferes in Baluchistan.
Mate see things work in different way, unless one proves in either bi-lateral or multi lateral platforms that so and so country is engaged in activities against Pakistan specifically, it doesn't matter what somebody says. I don't know whether India supports Baluchistan based fighter or not, so unless and until that is proven, we can't believe in theories.

Am on my s6. Don't know which country @RISING SUN belongs to but his figure of Indian troops definitely made the sun hide where it doesn't shine.

Just went to your profile shows Mumbai @RISING SUN .....

Either you are a false flagger or really the member of 90% which dominates the society.

Anyways either ways ... do a mathematical calculation .. 23000 which @Joe Shearer is quoting per division is 100% strength 24x7 which any professional will tell you is laughable.

So either you are plain dumb to parrot Pakistani version or a false flagger. And you will be brought out a liar if you continue lying.

This is in reference to this

As for my mistakes, I haven't made any. You cannot shift my stance and the fact is there is a few hundred thousand Indian soldiers in Kashmir bare minimum, every single source you can find will tell you the same. If you can find me a better one saying India has a much smaller number like you claim, go ahead and be my guest.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/army-cel...errorists-killed.444232/page-13#ixzz4HUCFoxeM
Please have a courtesy and politeness while engaging somebody for some clarifications. Please check in the same page what you have supposedly quoted was said by a Pakistani poster, not me. Due to system technical errors it is showing in different way. My comments are even showing in the same page where you have quoted me. And I don't need to prove my nationality nor my identity here, people are so much biased and suspectable to lowly comments. Thank you.

Please have a courtesy and politeness while engaging somebody for some clarifications. Please check in the same page what you have supposedly quoted was said by a Pakistani poster, not me. Due to system technical errors it is showing in different way. My comments are even showing in the same page where you have quoted me. And I don't need to prove my nationality nor my identity here, people are so much biased and suspectable to lowly comments. Thank you.

Then I shall be deleting the same and please accept my apologies for the same.

Mate see things work in different way, unless one proves in either bi-lateral or multi lateral platforms that so and so country is engaged in activities against Pakistan specifically, it doesn't matter what somebody says. I don't know whether India supports Baluchistan based fighter or not, so unless and until that is proven, we can't believe in theories.

Fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom