What's new

Army Celebrates Indipendence day - 7 terrorists killed

Then before posting things check why you are posting it. If picture is not intended for desired purpose there is no meaning of sharing it. Don't post nonsense things on open forum as we take photos for understanding and discussion.

Proving a point. I'm not the one who started this. I'm not the one who brought up N.Waziristan an compared it to Kashmir.

It just opened that's why there is no one there
It's OK but then it should be mentioned in the initial post itself with recent pics as well supporting the claim, otherwise there is no meaning of sharing pics of such infrastructure.

It's OK but then it should be mentioned in the initial post itself with recent pics as well supporting the claim, otherwise there is no meaning of sharing pics of such infrastructure.

What's the meaning behind broken houses his response was befitting to you're pictures

Proving a point. I'm not the one who started this. I'm not the one who brought up N.Waziristan an compared it to Kashmir.
Please go through the war on terror thread and past operations to understand what happened there. By posting ghost infrastructure, it doesn't prove anything. Would you like to see infrastructure both common & local built in J&K?

Was there any referendum held there in Gilgit region with freedom of choosing their liking??? And yes though I am not a Kashmiri neither I have been to there, but I have met my share of kashmiri local peoples and do you know what do they say. Many if them like us, many of them don't like us, but most of them don't like Pakistan. And yes neither you nor I have met all of kashmiri people. Are Indian kashmiris are any less than the few misguided souks searching for freedom from so called oppression.

Gilgit region itself wants to become a proper part of Pakistan, and they have somewhat had the status achieved, but Pakistan still refuses all their demands as it would jeapordize the Kashmir issue. So I was wrong in my last post in saying they had their demand fully met, as for Kashmir we will never know the majority in IOK until a vote is held, but India is hell bent on not letting it happen (I wonder why?). As for Azad Kashmir, we all like Pakistan because as you can see we don't have riots 24/7 and an insurgency.

What's the meaning behind broken houses his response was befitting to you're pictures
Broken & deserted houses show this place was bombed to hell. Do you believe all those killed there were 100 % jihadist or terrorists? What does a blank infrastructure shows, it's just tried to erases the history.

Where is thread abt pm modis speach on independence day...ispr ne safayee ki?

Gilgit region itself wants to become a proper part of Pakistan, and they have somewhat had the status achieved, but Pakistan still refuses all their demands as it would jeapordize the Kashmir issue. So I was wrong in my last post in saying they had their demand fully met, as for Kashmir we will never know the majority in IOK until a vote is held, but India is hell bent on not letting it happen (I wonder why?). As for Azad Kashmir, we all like Pakistan because as you can see we don't have riots 24/7 and an insurgency.
Perhaps you should visit Jammu, leh, Laddakh, kargil areas and see for yourself how much J&K is protesting for freedom and from whom.

Broken & deserted houses show this place was bombed to hell. Do you believe all those killed there were 100 % jihadist or terrorists? What does a blank infrastructure shows, it's just tried to erases the history.

What ever happened there was taking with the utmost caution and readiness. If anything did happen then it was unintentional. But as in the vid. People are slowly returning to their lives with the assistance of the army.

Perhaps you should visit Jammu, leh, Laddakh, kargil areas and see for yourself how much J&K is protesting for freedom and from whom.

They want independence from India, with some of them wanting to be with Pakistan. From what my IOK friends have told me (and my general knowledge as a Kashmiri), when the Pakistani flag is waved, 99% of the time it's just to rile up the Indians, they don't actually want to join Pakistan, they just want independence. Same with when they wave an ISIS flag. I have made this conclusion based on people I know, the news, the fact that India won't hold a vote, has over 700,000 troops there, etc.

I won't be visiting India anytime soon, not really interested as I don't see it as much different than Pakistan and because the fact that I'm Pakistani will get me some prejudice and he fact that I'm Kashmiri will cause some of the people to constantly badger me about what I want for Kashmir (just like in real life when I meet Indians at party's).

Bro I won't take your much time, you have a potential of becoming a terrorist.stay sage from maulvis else we will see you one day in TV exploding yourself sorry if you mind it.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, I am sure you are familiar with the saying, no?

Are you mentally thick they are newly built which means that the destroyed infrastructure was restored to a better and stronger one mate

Your mean to say, India needs to divide 5 parts of Jammu & Kashmir. Change four partition name and only remain one part as jammu & Kashmir.

So, rest four partitions will not be considered part of Kashmir....... Am i correct?

The parts that want to remain with India stay, the ones that want out receive independence/joining with Pakistan depending on the vote. In order to avoid Pakistan or India from conquering the independent part, the UN can control it and hopefully Kashmir can arm itself and when it's strong enough, the UN can leave.

What ever happened there was taking with the utmost caution and readiness. If anything did happen then it was unintentional. But as in the vid. People are slowly returning to their lives with the assistance of the army.
Same here also. J&K police try their best avoid bloodshed by using non lethal instruments, however there are many who are hell bent to get a bullet, instead they find pallets. But most worrying thing is that in this process innocent small kids get in harm's way.

They want independence from India, with some of them wanting to be with Pakistan. From what my IOK friends have told me (and my general knowledge as a Kashmiri), when the Pakistani flag is waved, 99% of the time it's just to rile up the Indians, they don't actually want to join Pakistan, they just want independence. Same with when they wave an ISIS flag. I have made this conclusion based on people I know, the news, the fact that India won't hold a vote, has over 700,000 troops there, etc.

I won't be visiting India anytime soon, not really interested as I don't see it as much different than Pakistan and because the fact that I'm Pakistani will get me some prejudice and he fact that I'm Kashmiri will cause some of the people to constantly badger me about what I want for Kashmir (just like in real life when I meet Indians at party's).

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, I am sure you are familiar with the saying, no?
I request you again to visit J&K all over Jammu, Leh, Laddakh, kargil to get idea how people are hell bent in keeping with India. Yes truely.

Same here also. J&K police try their best avoid bloodshed by using non lethal instruments, however there are many who are hell bent to get a bullet, instead they find pallets. But most worrying thing is that in this process innocent small kids get in harm's way.

Of course the police annoys the protestors by making ridiculously idiotic gestures the police bring on to themselves I have seen a video of police guy going into the middle of the road aiming and laughing is aiming a gun on protestors and seeing them run is satisfying to them

Back
Top Bottom