What's new

Army Celebrates Indipendence day - 7 terrorists killed

lol, we have almost 200 million muslims, nobody will bother you for your name or 'colour'

When I say colour, I mean the fact that I'm brown will make them know I'm from south asia, and if I'm not from India and I have a Muslim name, what's the next guess?

idiotic post's as such yours, need only deserve this as a reply!

I think we are okay with that, don't really want to talk to you anyway.

As I said having personal discussion through chat will give you a distorted idea, please feel free to visit the places of J&K I have mentioned.

I most probably won't, I will have to rely on my friends from IOK and just believe them.

Are you joking? That is by far the best non violent solution.
Who is going to agree with that. Decide all J&K after doing referendum across all native areas. Idea do have the good intention but you know very well people have greed and they will ask for more based on things which are not available in present. That's why I said it is greed.

Last edited:
Whobis going to agree with that. Decide all J&K after doing referendum across all native areas. Idea do have the good intention but you know very well people have greed and they will ask for more based on things which are not available in present. That's why I said it is greed.

Which is why the militancy is the only option that seems to be making some progress, not a lot but some.

I was talking about Indian forums like bharat ratshit and idf where they gloat on deaths the criticism here is mild as compared to Indian forums

Terey masum sawaloan sey heran hoan mein ho pareshan hoan mein

@Zibago

Those people at Bharat Rakshak are unspeakable. The worst of the lot at PDF are little baa-lambs compared to them. If I had guessed you meant those, I would have booked my visa to come down to wherever you are, to tear your head off.

I don't know anything about IDF. Now you've made me curious, but I'm frankly too comfortable here to go anywhere else unless there is something really interesting, people like Fauji Historian or AUSTERLITZ, out there.

Most of us here observe decorum, I hope. If any of us slips, usually a word in his ear is enough to correct him. I hope, over time, moral suasion will bring all of us to the same level of dignified discussion that anyone could desire. For some of the tadpoles you are growing in your own little pond, you will have to discipline your lot. I might occasionally lose my temper (it's seriously getting worse with increasing age, and I'm worried), but I think a sound principle would be that we take care of our oafs, you take care of yours, and for the bad ones, we part ranks and let the Mods have a clear shot.

Did you see the surgical precision with which they took care of Overload this morning? Those guys are a class act, all pro and the reason why we aren't Bharat Rakshak!

Which is why the militancy is the only option that seems to be making some progress, not a lot but some.
Militancy was the reason Kashmir is in this deep trench. If Pakistan would have had more patience, they would had got more than Pakistan asked for. That's my genuine belief.

Militancy was the reason Kashmir is in this deep trench. If Pakistan would have had more patience, they would had got more than Pakistan asked for. That's my genuine belief.

My genuine belief is that with patience, we wouldn't have a single inch of Kashmir.

My genuine belief is that with patience, we wouldn't have a single inch of Kashmir.
I don't think so. Raja of that era couldn't have continued with proper democracy in order. And democratic team would have been primarily Muslim majority, thus leaning towards Pakistan. Hope that gives you the idea.

I wouldn't respond to your post normally; consider this an exception because of some of the woefully wrong remarks you have made.

They want independence from India, with some of them wanting to be with Pakistan. From what my IOK friends have told me (and my general knowledge as a Kashmiri), when the Pakistani flag is waved, 99% of the time it's just to rile up the Indians, they don't actually want to join Pakistan, they just want independence. Same with when they wave an ISIS flag.

You've got this right. Even my separatist supporting friends needle me like that, and when they see I won't go for the bait, they grin and change the topic.

I have made this conclusion based on people I know, the news, the fact that India won't hold a vote, has over 700,000 troops there, etc.

Two divisions, at Baramula and Kupwara (thanks, @hellfire ), 23,000 per division, 46,000 soldiers in XV Corps in the Vale. Another 46,000 in two more divisions of XIV Corps further north, one facing Baltistan across the Kargil heights, another facing the PLA in Ladakh, from Daulat Beg Oldi to Panggong Tso and further south. Another 69,000 in three divisions of XVI Corps in Jammu, Rajouri and echeloned behind them in the Himachal mountains. A total of 50,000 policemen from the central reserve.

Do your own arithmetic. If you want, I can take you through the orbat division by division, corps by corps.

I won't be visiting India anytime soon, not really interested as I don't see it as much different than Pakistan

He didn't ask you here for the tourism value. He was making a point.

and because the fact that I'm Pakistani will get me some prejudice and he fact that I'm Kashmiri will cause some of the people to constantly badger me about what I want for Kashmir (just like in real life when I meet Indians at party's).

Balls.

Ask Raza Rumi, who visits Delhi frequently. Ask the most outstanding young Pakistani I know, Yassir Latif Hamdani. Ask members of this forum, including our most loved lady @Spring Onion. Ask Air Cdre. Kaisar Tufail, who visited with his wife, I am told.

And if you don't badger people, nobody will badger you.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, I am sure you are familiar with the saying, no?

No.

Shows how little you know.

Hari Singh was inclined towards Pakistan; it was Abdullah who leaned towards India. Hari Singh was in touch with the Muslim League through Ram Chandra Kak; read Kak's memoirs, of his term as Prime Minister for Hari Singh, immediately before October 47. He had a standstill agreement with Pakistan, he had none with India. He had understood the temper in west Jammu during his personal tours there, before the refugees flooded in from other parts of what was then shortly to become Pakistan and ugly massacres broke out on both sides, in eastern Jammu targeting Muslims, in western Jammu targeting Hindus and Sikhs. Mountbatten flew down to Srinagar in July, and tried to get him to take a decision, but he wouldn't; he was holding out, by then, for possible independence.

The consensus of Kashmiri opinion is that without the raiders having pushed him into a corner, he was most likely to have joined Pakistan. The Congress had given up on him, Abdullah was in detention, and there was no stopping him. Particularly with Jinnah's offer of a blank cheque.

I suggest that you read up on your background before letting your prejudice speak for you.

I don't think so. Raja of that era couldn't have continued with proper democracy in order. And democratic team would have been primarily Muslim majority, thus leaning towards Pakistan. Hope that gives you the idea.

Perfectly correct.

Please also read Ram Chandra Kak's account of his Prime Ministership, when he was Hari Singh's emissary to the Muslim League. It is interesting that the Pandits were so closely knit with the Muslims that they thought alike; the Dogras were hostile to Muslim domination.

When I say colour, I mean the fact that I'm brown will make them know I'm from south asia, and if I'm not from India and I have a Muslim name, what's the next guess?
I think we are okay with that, don't really want to talk to you anyway.
I most probably won't, I will have to rely on my friends from IOK and just believe them.

If you were to ask any Pakistani who has visited India, he (or she) will tell you that this is a society where there is such enormous diversity that people simply don't get stuck in asking each other where they are from. In my immediate circles in Hyderabad, there are Goans (Christians, though they think of themselves, snooty beasts, as 'Brahmons'), Telugu-speakers who fiercely deny being Andhra, and insist on the Telangana label, people from Kurnool who speak Telugu, but also speak Urdu, and are Muslim, our own Hyderabad Muslims with their incredible food, Bengalis, including relatives, Manipuris working in the services industries, with their beautiful ivory complexions and epicanthic folds, Tamils and Malayalis galore, and the ever-present Punjabis and Bhaiyas, from UP or from Bihar. We get to find out over a period, but nobody starts a conversation by asking,"So, are you Indian?"

they offer you a cup of chai ?

How I wish I could give you a +ve rating on that one!

Broke me up.

Still, my name and colour will no doubt make people ask: "Are you from Pakistan?". Would rather avoid that, thanks. Also, it's not much different to Pakistan in my eyes.

Hope you were being sarcastic about Karachi, otherwise Indian propaganda has hit you like the plague.

As for the suggestion I made, it was the most fair non violent one I could think of that was practical and feasible. The only other option is to support militancy, but that will take too long and end too many lives.

Making the LOC a permanent border won't work, sorry but Kashmir is going to continue fighting.

You may don't know about jiski lathi uski bhains..... including voting and all.

Well, as far my knowledge, no a single arm factory is in kashmir but terrorist have AK 47, gradates and latest bombs..... so about support militancy, u may get my answer.

:rofl: You ignorant fool Pakistans biggest celebration events took place in Baluchistan this year. Go to Facebook page of PDF as all the videos and pics have been uploaded. You indians are really so much disillusional that you have no grasp of reality.
Your country is the epicenter of terrorism. We aren't. Your govt passes a law saying a group of people cannot call themselves Muslim. The most renowned scientist's tomb is defaced. You call us fools and delusional. An AK47 sells for less than a smartphone in your country.All you guys know is religion-religion and some more. Bigotry & hate should be your middle name .

Hold a referendum in Balochistan or Gilgit-Baltistan. Hell have a referendum in Sindh and FATA. Let's see how many want to stay Pakistani. As a nation you dont bring anything to the table. Fools you are of the highest order. Kashmir-Kashmir udhar Lyaari jal raha hai bhai. Woh sambhal lo. You & your inept, loser political class (and their rulers) have spun yarns & yarns of bull-crap and lies to your own people.

65 ki jung ham jeet gaye. (milla ghanta tumko usme)
71 ki jung bhi tum jeet gaye.
Kargil bhi jeet gaye.

Kashmir ab bhi hamare paas hai. Aur hamesha rahega. Hum tum jaise namard nahin hai jo apne desh ki itne asani ke itne asani se tukre hone de denge.

To top it all off. Maulana Azad had prophesied this in his book 60 yrs back.

Back
Top Bottom