What's new

Army Celebrates Indipendence day - 7 terrorists killed

Your country is the epicenter of terrorism. We aren't. Your govt passes a law saying a group of people cannot call themselves Muslim. The most renowned scientist's tomb is defaced. You call us fools and delusional. An AK47 sells for less than a smartphone in your country.All you guys know is religion-religion and some more. Bigotry & hate should be your middle name .

Hold a referendum in Balochistan or Gilgit-Baltistan. Hell have a referendum in Sindh and FATA. Let's see how many want to stay Pakistani. As a nation you dont bring anything to the table. Fools you are of the highest order. Kashmir-Kashmir udhar Lyaari jal raha hai bhai. Woh sambhal lo. You & your inept, loser political class (and their rulers) have spun yarns & yarns of bull-crap and lies to your own people.

65 ki jung ham jeet gaye. (milla ghanta tumko usme)
71 ki jung bhi tum jeet gaye.
Kargil bhi jeet gaye.

Kashmir ab bhi hamare paas hai. Aur hamesha rahega. Hum tum jaise namard nahin hai jo apne desh ki itne asani ke itne asani se tukre hone de denge.

To top it all off. Maulana Azad had prophesied this in his book 60 yrs back.

Looks like i definitely hit the mark :rofl:. No offense i dont have time for your goddamn essay

Looks like i definitely hit the mark :rofl:. No offense i dont have time for your goddamn essay
When I say colour, I mean the fact that I'm brown will make them know I'm from south asia, and if I'm not from India and I have a Muslim name, what's the next guess?

I think we are okay with that, don't really want to talk to you anyway.

I most probably won't, I will have to rely on my friends from IOK and just believe them.

That is right! reasoning with citizens of a country lead by terrorists would behave in that fashion! Too shay!

I wouldn't respond to your post normally; consider this an exception because of some of the woefully wrong remarks you have made.

You've got this right. Even my separatist supporting friends needle me like that, and when they see I won't go for the bait, they grin and change the topic.

Two divisions, at Baramula and Kupwara (thanks, @hellfire ), 23,000 per division, 46,000 soldiers in XV Corps in the Vale. Another 46,000 in two more divisions of XIV Corps further north, one facing Baltistan across the Kargil heights, another facing the PLA in Ladakh, from Daulat Beg Oldi to Panggong Tso and further south. Another 69,000 in three divisions of XVI Corps in Jammu, Rajouri and echeloned behind them in the Himachal mountains. A total of 50,000 policemen from the central reserve.

Do your own arithmetic. If you want, I can take you through the orbat division by division, corps by corps.

He didn't ask you here for the tourism value. He was making a point.

Balls.

Ask Raza Rumi, who visits Delhi frequently. Ask the most outstanding young Pakistani I know, Yassir Latif Hamdani. Ask members of this forum, including our most loved lady @Spring Onion. Ask Air Cdre. Kaisar Tufail, who visited with his wife, I am told.

And if you don't badger people, nobody will badger you.

No.

Shows how little you know.

Hari Singh was inclined towards Pakistan; it was Abdullah who leaned towards India. Hari Singh was in touch with the Muslim League through Ram Chandra Kak; read Kak's memoirs, of his term as Prime Minister for Hari Singh, immediately before October 47. He had a standstill agreement with Pakistan, he had none with India. He had understood the temper in west Jammu during his personal tours there, before the refugees flooded in from other parts of what was then shortly to become Pakistan and ugly massacres broke out on both sides, in eastern Jammu targeting Muslims, in western Jammu targeting Hindus and Sikhs. Mountbatten flew down to Srinagar in July, and tried to get him to take a decision, but he wouldn't; he was holding out, by then, for possible independence.

The consensus of Kashmiri opinion is that without the raiders having pushed him into a corner, he was most likely to have joined Pakistan. The Congress had given up on him, Abdullah was in detention, and there was no stopping him. Particularly with Jinnah's offer of a blank cheque.

I suggest that you read up on your background before letting your prejudice speak for you.

Perfectly correct.

Please also read Ram Chandra Kak's account of his Prime Ministership, when he was Hari Singh's emissary to the Muslim League. It is interesting that the Pandits were so closely knit with the Muslims that they thought alike; the Dogras were hostile to Muslim domination.

Def mate hit the mark of stupidity very profoundly! sick & twisted mindset like all your breathen,

Two divisions, at Baramula and Kupwara (thanks, @hellfire ), 23,000 per division, 46,000 soldiers in XV Corps in the Vale. Another 46,000 in two more divisions of XIV Corps further north, one facing Baltistan across the Kargil heights, another facing the PLA in Ladakh, from Daulat Beg Oldi to Panggong Tso and further south. Another 69,000 in three divisions of XVI Corps in Jammu, Rajouri and echeloned behind them in the Himachal mountains. A total of 50,000 policemen from the central reserve.

Do your own arithmetic. If you want, I can take you through the orbat division by division, corps by corps.

You Forgotten RR Sir:-)

Oops! Sorry, what a damfool mistake! How many in Kilo and in Victor? Should Delta and Romeo be counted here? They are not in the Vale.

Say, 60 battalions @ 800 (8 companies) per battalion? That's 48,000, rounded up?
Sir Its Increased to 66 battalions now So i think its 50-55 K above

If you are having a burning sensation in your hole then dump a truck full of burnol in it then put a cork in it. You yourself comparing to jinnah or gandhi is like maggot trying to be dragon.

LANGUAGE!

The word terrorist is really getting misused these days, a terrorist attack can only be counted as such if it is against civilians. If it's against a military target, it does not count as terrorism, because by that definition, every army in the world is a terrorist organisation.

Anyway, Allah bless their souls for fighting for the freedom of Muslims in Kashmir.

Then attacks against GHQ rawalpindi , Kamra Base , Mehran base, beheading of your soldiers in wazirstan were not act of terrorism ?

What about Army public school attack in Peshawar ? As per you every army in the world is a " terrorist organisation ".
Kin of terrorists should be legitimate targets right?

I believe your sympathy for your "good terrorists" has you throughly confused on what terrorism is !

Then attacks against GHQ rawalpindi , Kamra Base , Mehran base, beheading of your soldiers in wazirstan were not act of terrorism ?

What about Army public school attack in Peshawar ? As per you every army in the world is a " terrorist organisation ".
Kin of terrorists should be legitimate targets right?

I believe your sympathy for your "good terrorists" has you throughly confused on what terrorism is !

Those attacks on Pakistani troops are not terrorism, I despise it, but that does not mean I can falsely label it.

As for the school attack, that was despicable. And I didn't say all army's are terrorists, I said if we go by the definition of terrorism Indians on PDF use, then all military's around the world would be considered terrorist. So I just proved that calling an attack on a military target terrorism is stupid.

I am not confused, I know what terrorism is unlike some people.

Well, as far my knowledge, no a single arm factory is in kashmir but terrorist have AK 47, gradates and latest bombs..... so about support militancy, u may get my answer.

Yes they get weapons from Pakistan and other militant groups, we know that.

If you were to ask any Pakistani who has visited India, he (or she) will tell you that this is a society where there is such enormous diversity that people simply don't get stuck in asking each other where they are from. In my immediate circles in Hyderabad, there are Goans (Christians, though they think of themselves, snooty beasts, as 'Brahmons'), Telugu-speakers who fiercely deny being Andhra, and insist on the Telangana label, people from Kurnool who speak Telugu, but also speak Urdu, and are Muslim, our own Hyderabad Muslims with their incredible food, Bengalis, including relatives, Manipuris working in the services industries, with their beautiful ivory complexions and epicanthic folds, Tamils and Malayalis galore, and the ever-present Punjabis and Bhaiyas, from UP or from Bihar. We get to find out over a period, but nobody starts a conversation by asking,"So, are you Indian?"

Joe Shearer being nice to me! :o:

Anyway, all jokes aside I just don't think India is different enough to Pakistan for me to actually want to go there. Also, I guarantee you someone will find out I'm Pakistani and someone will use that against me in some way.

they offer you a cup of chai ?

Good one.

Those attacks on Pakistani troops are not terrorism, I despise it, but that does not mean I can falsely label it.

As for the school attack, that was despicable. And I didn't say all army's are terrorists, I said if we go by the definition of terrorism Indians on PDF use, then all military's around the world would be considered terrorist. So I just proved that calling an attack on a military target terrorism is stupid.

I am not confused, I know what terrorism is unlike some people.

If not terrorist attacks then, what would you call attacks on PNS Mehran ,Kamra,, GHQ, APS peshawar?

And What would called those who perpetrated these attacks ? Freedom fighters, rebels ??

If not terrorist attacks then, what would you call attacks on PNS Mehran ,Kamra,, GHQ, APS peshawar?

And What would called those who perpetrated these attacks ? Freedom fighters, rebels ??

I would call them militants, who launched a brutal attack on the PA. Except for the guys in APS, those are down right terrorists, killing children is unacceptable.

So 5 Terrorist got Azadi today and dispatched to Hell.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom