What's new

Are You Ready Folks ! It's That Time of The Year ! Pakistan Day fly-past rehearsals

Where the tolerance between life and death is in the order of seconds, there is no such thing as 'master'. Everyone is on the same level, because everyone is human. An oversight of few seconds WILL take the life, no matter if it is a seasoned wing commander or a newly minted pilot.
Absolutely and very much agreed

Where the tolerance between life and death is in the order of seconds, there is no such thing as 'master'. Everyone is on the same level, because everyone is human. An oversight of few seconds WILL take the life, no matter if it is a seasoned wing commander or a newly minted pilot.
But unnecessary risk should be avoided

But unnecessary risk should be avoided

The 23rd March parade is not an unnecessary risk. The specific maneuver that Shaheed Nauman Akram was practicing, and the specific height at which he was practicing was indeed a big risk. Hopefully, lessons will be learnt and such an unfortunate incident will be avoided in the future, Insha Allah.

excited to watch jets captured with potatoe cameras!

wesay we should invite Modi and Mr fantastic tea to the oarade!

Noman Akram Shaheed was a smart, courageous and top order professional of his course. He did however send a message to many out there by executing such a risky manoeuvre and wrote something new. There are others with keen eyes saying that it was unfortunate loss but he wrote something new in the book as such especially for wartime. The height was less and so it was his day to leave this world for afterlife and to live forever but he is not dead being a martyr.

Let's pray for his higher place in Jannah. We as a human, can be mistaken especially when it's the matter of a seconds. Since nothing was wrong with machine, it could have been something up there with him but only those in contact, on radio, knew at least. Lest not get into an argument of misunderstanding each other.

And your arm chair provides you the perfect vantage point to make these conclusion? You have to be at a certain level to have the right to criticize people like the WC, no one on pdf including you or I for that matter is at that level. So don't kid yourself by trying to sound all business like you know even the abcs of combat aviation and acrobatics or somehow have the inside scoop on what the AF has concluded.

if i am not wrong @Raider 21 dad was on Vipers?

if i am not wrong @Raider 21 dad was on Vipers?
No offence to @Raider21 (he sounds like a decent enough guy) but since when is your fathers appointment any viable credential to back your arguments online especially when nothing can be verified. I could for example claim the moon landing were fake because my "dad" was on the US space program. Take this "Tu janta ha us ka baap kon ha" somewhere else.

No offence to @Raider21 (he sounds like a decent enough guy) but since when is your fathers appointment any viable credential to back your arguments online especially when nothing can be verified. I could for example claim the moon landing were fake because my "dad" was on the US space program. Take this "Tu janta ha us ka baap kon ha" somewhere else.

I have no idea what's ticking you off but you are being on borderline rude, the guy expressed his opinion based upon his contacts in the force, it's upto you to either accept it or ignore it, i suggest you the same i.e. if you don't like what you see either counter debate or ignore, just don't insult

my 2 cents

Sound pollution or music to the ears?
I dispise the music blasted out of cheap speakers it hurts the ears and is totally unnessary to constantly t blast for entire parade.
i have suffered it few times and it gave me a migraine
i felt sorry for foreigners having to listen to that blasting noise. the speakers are facing towards audience instead of away and their shockwave can be felt on chairs

1615575362494.png

1615575490915.png

1615575523693.png

1615575395302.png

I never used my old man's service and time, the people he was with in PAF at the time were very senior (the upcoming air chiefs are 10 courses junior to him). My old man is still flying fighters by God's grace and he's worked hard for it.

My contacts or references, are more closer to my age. And yes working in the current aerospace industry I may have a slightly better idea and understanding of how certain things work, this does allow me to express an opinion regarding certain matters for which criticism is more towards enhancing or fixing an issue rather than insulting it, I am not for that type and please remove this misunderstanding that I use my Tu janta ha us ka baap kon ha insults elsewhere. I may not be that Pakistani by mentality, but I am first generation Pakistani by birth and trust me it is one of my last areas to be ranting against another one.

This is my last post regarding this, and I would like to not bring it up ever again. We have a rule at home, never discuss work unless absolutely necessary.

Cheers !!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom