What's new

Pakistan Day Parade Rehearsals - Here We Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, alot, massive deployments and re-deployments.
What is the general consensus,do people believe the Indian cock-and-bull story,and can any amount of re-deployment cater for an alleged accidental launch of a guided missile like that,and much worse a rogue one?? Literally hundreds of approach vectors throughout a vast area in between civilian air traffic....

Human(s) error (pilot and some other people), a chain of events...no technical error...it was all human(s).

Yes, alot, massive deployments and re-deployments.
Something to do with the surprise operational audit being carried out of the squadron leading up to the flypast?

It had to be like that....after what he did prior to the event, and what he went through, it was nothing but logical whatever happened.

that event as in the same flight previous maneuvers or previous flights?

interesting that you mentioned other human factors as well, we civvies don't get to read the reports so we will never know apart from tidbits here and there, but good to hear that we learned and changes were made to SOPs

Its interesting to read the incident investigation report of that incident. I was simply horrified. Much has been written, re-written, streamlined......

What was the crux of the report, if you don't mind sharing? Here or in private?

This may sound like a fanboy wish but I think in light of brahmos incident, Pakistan should acquire 2 squadrons of J-20 ASAP. The logic behind it could be, Indians can’t acquire a fifth gen fighter till at least 2035 because they won’t get F-35 anytime soon neither is Russian 5th Gen or their indigenous one ready. 2 squadrons of J-20 would mean a clear superiority over india in EVERY field because the country with the strongest air power controls the battle field.
After 2016 surgical strike drama then 2019 balakot drama and now brahmos missile strike, one thing is for clear. There are people in Indian establishment which want war and believe rss myths to want a nuclear war. In this situation we don’t know when the war will start or if it even will start or how it would be like however, if we have something like J-20’s it would mean whenever war is brought to us we will dominate the battle field and teach the enemy a lesson. J-20 purchase might even deter rouge elements in Indian establishment from starting a war. If these guys are stupid enough to want a nuclear war by launching missiles at us, they seriously under estimate us. J-20 would be a clear statement to these elements that “WE CAN DESTROY YOU” and this might deter them till at least 2035 or when they have a fifth gen fighter. Also Indians going to acquire 114 more rafales or f-18’s for their mmrca contract. We can’t keep matching these with jf-17 or j-10c. 2 squadrons of J-20 are enough to keep our edge until azm.
This is just my opinion it might sound like fanboy stuff but I think we desperately need something like J-20 which would give us a clear big edge over Indians. After all in the Quran ut tells Muslims to be prepared for war always and our prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) told us to be prepared for war always.
If you want peace, prepare for war
China giving up the J-20 for export this early, even to Pakistan, is incredibly unlikely.

Credit as on Pictures.

1647445006160.png

1647445040700.png

1647445083273.png

1647445116161.png

1647445149734.png

1647445193941.png

1647445224312.png

I witnessed today's aerobatics. The Thunder chap literally flew at 300-400ft AGL today and it's display was even better than the Viper imo🔥.
Does anybody know who is the Viper Demo pilot this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom