What's new

Arabs must accept Jerusalem’s status

Pakistan is a fringe player in middle east..Their stance does not matter much in the same way like India...At the end of the day, Arabs, US and China are 3 important players who can influence to change this decison...Other nations are just making noise to fool their own domestic audiences.

You are clueless my dear. Pakistan is the Super power of the Islamic world. They are the only Islamic nation with nukes and who can decimate Israel. When Pakistan speaks Muslim world listens and follows.

You are clueless my dear. Pakistan is the Super power of the Islamic world. They are the only Islamic nation with nukes and who can decimate Israel. When Pakistan speaks Muslim world listens and follows.

OMG...I was thinking, i was talking to a mature person..Anyway, enjoy with your assumptions...If nuclear power is a criteria to become powerful nations, then NK will be more powerful than Japan and South Korea..Again, i have deep respect for Pakistan and its people..But it is not for their possession of Nuclear weopon...

OMG...I was thinking, i was talking to a mature person..Anyway, enjoy with your assumptions...If nuclear power is a criteria to become powerful nations, then NK will be more powerful than Japan and South Korea..Again, i have deep respect for Pakistan and its people..But it is not for their possession of Nuclear weopon...

LOL Everytime Kim issues a statement, SK & Japan come running to US to buy more weapons.

@Solomon2 Al-aqsa was once the symbol of greatness of Bani-Israel(Jews), as muslims bowed towards Al-Aqsa. Then God took the honor away from these Israelis. What they are trying to demolish was once their own dignity.

Is Bhattacharya your surname?

@Solomon2 Al-aqsa was once the symbol of greatness of Bani-Israel(Jews), as muslims bowed towards Al-Aqsa. Then God took the honor away from these Israelis. What they are trying to demolish was once their own dignity.

Is Bhattacharya your surname?
Nope ....Why do you think so??:what::what::what:

Pakistan is a fringe player in middle east..Their stance does not matter much in the same way like India...

Very optimistic of you to think indias stances matters in Middle East.. But a country providing nuclear umbrella and commanding Islamic Alliance doesn't...

You believe in unicorns and Irish midgets with pots of gold too?

Very optimistic of you to think indias stances matters in Middle East.. But a country providing nuclear umbrella and commanding Islamic Alliance doesn't...

You believe in unicorns and Irish midgets with pots of gold too?
You did not understand my post...India neither has influence nor has any role in middle east...Indian stand does not matter.

Now coming to Pakistan, yes, Pakistan too does not have any hold in this conflict...Nuclear umbrella for whom? Arabs? Come on, US is the major security gurantor for Saudi and other Gulf Allies.if any one attacks Saudi or Gulf nations, US will be making sure, their allies are protected.... Why do they need Pakistan to protect for them unless, there is some other motive for forming Islamic alliance by SA?

You did not understand my post...India neither has influence nor has any role in middle east...Indian stand does not matter.

Now coming to Pakistan, yes, Pakistan too does not have any hold in this conflict...Nuclear umbrella for whom? Arabs? Come on, US is the major security gurantor for Saudi and other Gulf Allies.if any one attacks Saudi or Gulf nations, US will be making sure, their allies are protected.... Why do they need Pakistan to protect for them unless, there is some other motive for forming Islamic alliance by SA?
There are thousands of Pak troops in gulf for a reason.

In the 90s .. Entire divisions were positioned in KSA alone..

Nuclear umbrella yes it is a thing.... And it's pretty public...

There are thousands of Pak troops in gulf for a reason.

In the 90s .. Entire divisions were positioned in KSA alone..

Nuclear umbrella yes it is a thing.... And it's pretty public...

Mate, do not think that i am having a stance on this issue because, i am an Indian and debating with a Pakistan posters...Think rationally, stationing troops and having security forces in a nation is one thing...But SA depending on Pakistan for its security umbrella is not something, i will buy in....If someone has support of worlds only super power, why does he need backing of some one else?

Mate, do not think that i am having a stance on this issue because, i am an Indian and debating with a Pakistan posters...Think rationally, stationing troops and having security forces in a nation is one thing...But SA depending on Pakistan for its security umbrella is not something, i will buy in....If someone has support of worlds only super power, why does he need backing of some one else?
Because the world power will not protect your arssehole, when it has stakes or chips against you..

Hahaha So the Israeli claim to Jerusalem is based on religious scriptures as they were ordained by God Almighty to hold this land. They don't give a s**t about hundreds of thousands of Palestinians living in East Jerusalem and what they want, of course the God's will trumps all.

At the same time their ally Trump is accepting Jerusalem as Israeli capital to appease his Evangelical support base, they make a quarter of US population and 81 percent of them voted from Trump. And why do they want Jerusalem as Israel's capital, well it will fulfill their prophecy and once Al-Aqsa is demolished, Armageddon or as we call it Har Majadoon will happen, most of us will die in that war, sky will rupture and as they are the true believers they will be risen to heaven by God while the rest of us will continue suffering on this God-forsaken planet.

Yeah and then we Muslims are the fundamentalists.

Couldn't agree more...Only if we can raise these points in front of international community and kill all baseless claims of Muslims being extremists....The only difference b/w Muslim extremists and Christians/Jewish extremists is that the latter ones are in power/government while former one is suppressed and called terrorists by their own government and world community.

Israel is an illegal entity and the time to undo this is approaching fast.

Eu humiliated nethanyahu today.no chance of Muslim countries accepting Jerusalem as Israel capital.this is not going to happen.with the decision of america,Israel actually make all friendly Arab countries it's enemy now.

says by newspaper that has no prerogative, what so ever over Jerusalem and Palestine. And this extremist zionist propaganda brought you by another zionist extremist @Solomon2. NOT worthy of any conversation.

Couldn't agree more...Only if we can raise these points in front of international community and kill all baseless claims of Muslims being extremists....The only difference b/w Muslim extremists and Christians/Jewish extremists is that the latter ones are in power/government while former one is suppressed and called terrorists by their own government and world community.

learn to accept the change, learn to accept reality

Israel is reality, that piece of land in controlled and governed by Israeli government since decades,
I donot see Christians protesting for Constantinople (Istanbul) and asking Turks to return the same to Vatican,
I donot see Mongols protesting for Central China and asking them to return the same,

Jerusalem in Israel is reality!!!!!

learn to accept the change, learn to accept reality

Israel is reality, that piece of land in controlled and governed by Israeli government since decades,
I donot see Christians protesting for Constantinople (Istanbul) and asking Turks to return the same to Vatican,
I donot see Mongols protesting for Central China and asking them to return the same,

Jerusalem in Israel is reality!!!!!

You will not understand because you aren't muslim.we know how Muslims are treated inside india.pakistan is a reality and it has Muslim population so we have every right to interfere in this Jerusalem conflict.american dictation is not the end of the world.muslims controlled Jerusalem long time ago and we
Have a holy mosque there.so basically we believe in religion and we hate people who worship elephant faces.there is a big difference between Hindus and muslims and we are in good numbers so we can settle this Jerusalem very soon.

Israel will never live in peace. I don't want to go into the religious texts but it is quite obvious now. Israelis have as much a tortured existence as the Palestinians. Their occupation has turned them into cruel people. They beg in every capital of the world but cannot even convince themselves of their legitimacy. This occupation of Jerusalem will never succeed.

Quote from my favorite philosopher F. Nietzsche: "He who fights the Devil must see that he himself doesn't become one. And one looks into an abyss, the abyss also looks onto you." Israelis learned well from their European tormentors, especially from the Nazis.

You will not understand because you aren't muslim.we know how Muslims are treated inside india.pakistan is a reality and it has Muslim population so we have every right to interfere in this Jerusalem conflict.american dictation is not the end of the world.muslims controlled Jerusalem long time ago and we
Have a holy mosque there.so basically we believe in religion and we hate people who worship elephant faces.there is a big difference between Hindus and muslims and we are in good numbers so we can settle this Jerusalem very soon.

Revisit my post , It not related to religion (Hindus / Muslims / Christians ),
I asked people to be mature and accept reality,

- Taj Mahal is in India and ancestors of Mughals (Turks) cannot ask India govt to hand over,

- IVC is in Pakistan, India cannot ask to hand over because Vedic people reside in India

- Istanbul (Constantinople) in turkey is reality, and Vatican cannot ask Turkey to return it as it was center of Christianity once

Similarly Israel/ Jerusalem is controlled and governed by Iserali govt and people must accept this fact . reality

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom