What's new

Arabs must accept Jerusalem’s status

...Israel has been at war just like Germany was at war with europe ans has been slowly occupying more and more land...
Your account is severely at odds with the facts. Why should anyone - including yourself - respect your spouting here?

Your account is severely at odds with the facts. Why should anyone - including yourself - respect your spouting here?
can you en-light us on facts:
fact 1:
Israel is continuously occupying lands that are undisputed belonging to palestine according to UN revolutions of 1947 accepted by all parties
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

fact 2:
Israel believes the right to a foreign land based upon religious thoughts/text, this is a classical definition of religious extremism

fact 3:
israel is involved in killing of innocent Palestinians per international criminal court at hague

all three are also crimes what were carried out by germancy during WW2

now instead giving a illogical response i am waiting for your response based upon FACTS

can you en-light us on facts:
fact 1:
Israel is continuously occupying lands that are undisputed belonging to palestine according to UN revolutions of 1947 accepted by all parties -
In 1947 "Palestine" was a geographical area and Mandate entity; the JEWS were referred to as "Palestinians"! The Partition Plan the UNGA pushed a deal that was accepted by the Zionists but rejected by the Arabs, so the deal collapsed: Zionists did not yield any territorial claim by it.

And the fibs and name-calling and insults you spouted previously: why are there no apologies from you for that? Why have you not worked incessantly and ceaselessly in your community to point out that the Zionists are being unjustly slandered?

In 1947 "Palestine" was a geographical area and Mandate entity; the JEWS were referred to as "Palestinians"! The Partition Plan the UNGA pushed a deal that was accepted by the Zionists but rejected by the Arabs, so the deal collapsed: Zionists did not yield any territorial claim by it.

And the fibs and name-calling and insults you spouted previously: why are there no apologies from you for that? Why have you not worked incessantly and ceaselessly in your community to point out that the Zionists are being unjustly slandered?
see there we go..illogical reply, no facts, you dont even think of Palestinian as humans, they dont exist

do you think we can discuss things with extremists, ISIS, taliban, nazis, Zionists, mayanmur buddists, wahabi extremist and so on

see there we go..illogical reply, no facts, you dont even think of Palestinian as humans, they dont exist
Everyone can read that I didn't do that. In great contrast to your smears of Israel and Zionists, meant to manipulate the hatred of the masses down an inexorable road of wasteful activity and even self-destruction. So why should good-minded people, Pakistanis or not, accept the leadership of you or men who think like you, rather than join with the Zionists? I don't display the crossed flags for nothing, you know.

b
Everyone can read that I didn't do that. In great contrast to your smears of Israel and Zionists, meant to manipulate the hatred of the masses down an inexorable road of wasteful activity and even self-destruction. So why should good-minded people, Pakistanis or not, accept the leadership of you or men who think like you, rather than join with the Zionists? I don't display the crossed flags for nothing, you know.
where are your facts
facts are that Zionist are doing same what nazis did, occupy, kill and degrade local population?
facts are french did the same after WW2 with Algeria that nazis did!, white people did the same in Zimbabwe and south africa, no wonder you guys had solid relation with south Africa, like begets like right

am I wrong?
bring in your facts
history is written by victors, otherwise there is no difference
in case of israel it s so evident that every country in world acknowledges it in UN general assembly

...am I wrong? bring in your facts history is written by victors, otherwise there is no difference -
So your core argument is that truth isn't a matter of fact but a matter of compulsion: the power to shout loudly without suppression while being able to suppress the voice of others. And you expect Pakistanis to rally to your doctrine over the demonstrable and living fairness, justice, and mercy of Israel? Why should they?

So your core argument is that truth isn't a matter of fact but a matter of compulsion: the power to shout loudly without suppression while being able to suppress the voice of others. And you expect Pakistanis to rally to your doctrine over the demonstrable and living fairness, justice, and mercy of Israel? Why should they?
what?
i am not a philospher
I am not a tongue twister like you?

i know israel has tongue twisted and bribed many things into being but we are trying to have a civilized discussion here?

facts are plan and simple, nazis occupied foreign land and killed innocent Jews, so left over jews decided to go , and do the same with Palestinians...so they killed and occupied people and forced them out of lands, resulting in displacement of millions

believe it or not, among many complicated international issues, this was one is very simple, there is not even enough data for a discussion, verdict is clean and simple

now i expect another philpshical post rather than one based upon facts
or i am expecting a popular post "this is written in bible"..jesus!.. is that what religious extremist says "this is written in Quran..or .. bible"

every extremist has used religion, race and nationalism, nazis used race, Zionist used race and religion

It's true that unlike Pakistan, Israel has been under siege for decades from internal and external enemies who wish to destroy both the Jewish State and its entire Jewish population. However, that Israel endures such internal enemies when Pakistan expels (1947) or murders (1971) them aptly illustrates the difference between Israel "the most coward" and Pakistan, yes?

Suurre.

Two things: one, we just reviewed how Palestine left dar al Islam legitimately and Jews were explicitly encouraged to re-settle there under international law. Two, the past 70+ years make it obvious that "dying on the roads" or not, it's better to resist and reject murder-minded men like yourself than submit to them, regardless of one's religion or nationality.

Al_Hurra_logo.png

201712160447284728.jpg

Abdul Hamid Hakim Director of the Middle East Research Institute in Jeddah

...as Arabs, we must recognize and recognize that Jerusalem is a religious symbol of the Jews as well, and holy as the holiness of Mecca and Medina for Muslims. The Arab mind must be liberated from the Nasserite heritage and the concept of political Islam, the culture of hatred of Jews, and the denial of their historical right in the region.

"I think that the decision will be a positive shock in moving the stagnant water in the negotiations file, but we as Arabs must believe in understanding the other side as it is -"

[h/t: EoZ]
i dont care what arabs say, arabs (especially the Saudis) have the lowest credibility in the islamic world today. islamic scholarship has failed us. nobody here is hating jews. it is a fact they were barred from entering and they'll be kicked out for a third time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom