What's new

Arabs must accept Jerusalem’s status

run out of ideas. It's reached its peak, it'll never be

it is zionist extremist like yourself who is running out of zionist terror mantra - imported jews has right in Palestine, UN article said so.....all those zionist lie were called out and you ran out of idea (just like zionist propaganda machine). israel want to impose by riding on US gun power, that has limited shelf life. Once that expires (approaching fast) same doctrine should apply on jews without any mercy. That is the the bottom line from history and story today.

Things are bad for Muslims right now because we are not united.this thing is not a big issue.all we need is unity.israel is nothing.they can't stand a chance against Arab even if they have atomic bombs which I know they have! I know ground reality but things will change in future.it might be possible that Muslims will lost another country to Jews or may gain entire Palestine,free from israelis.i can see a world war 3.look at North Korea,expansion of Chinese trade and south China Sea,look at Russian involvement in Syria and Crimea annexation.there is still room for another great war.world war 3 or war for holy places.after 100 years,things will definitely change and this world will see more wars.

You see every thing from the POV of religion, Muslims vs X , Muslims vs Y,
It is about excepting ground reality, not related to religion,

I donot see Sri Lanka, Thailand, Japan taking sides just because Myanmar is a Buddhist country,
But all Muslim Nations Make Palestine a Muslim issue

You see every thing from the POV of religion, Muslims vs X , Muslims vs Y,
It is about excepting ground reality, not related to religion,

I donot see Sri Lanka, Thailand, Japan taking sides just because Myanmar is a Buddhist country,
But all Muslim Nations Make Palestine a Muslim issue

What do you expect from me? Yes I am a Muslim.palestine has a great significance for Muslims as I told you earlier.for me, religion is important.do you know how many Muslim brothers die during Gaza war? It was very painful to see them dying but as I told you,it will not continue forever.palestine and Kashmir are two different places with entirely different significance.kashmir is not a big issue.india and Pakistan makes it a big issue.it can settle at any time if India and Pakistan negotiate.on the other hand,Palestine is a totally different place,described as the land of prophets and land of many religions.it is totally different thing.

This battyhole Solomon with another pro white power rule thread and he's Hindu bum chums licking out he's panties .

What do you expect from me? Yes I am a Muslim.palestine has a great significance for Muslims as I told you earlier.for me, religion is important.do you know how many Muslim brothers die during Gaza war?
Your religious extremism is getting in the way of your humanity. Your humanity would tell you that the justifiable killing of Muslims in self-defense at Jewish hands is more humane than Jews letting themselves be bombarded for trying to live in peace.

Palestine is a totally different place,described as the land of prophets and land of many religions.it is totally different thing.
If you were defending "Palestine" as a "land of many religions" then you would be endorsing Israel, rather than attacking it, yes? Since it's Israel that allows the greatest freedom of worship in the areas it controls, whereas areas Muslims rule highly restrict others' worship and holy places.

Your religious extremism is getting in the way of your humanity. Your humanity would tell you that the justifiable killing of Muslims in self-defense at Jewish hands is more humane than Jews letting themselves be bombarded for trying to live in peace.

If you were defending "Palestine" as a "land of many religions" then you would be endorsing Israel, rather than attacking it, yes? Since it's Israel that allows the greatest freedom of worship in the areas it controls, whereas areas Muslims rule highly restrict others' worship and holy places.

I am waiting for your reply..but if it's the same illogical bullshit than dont bother

I am waiting for your reply..but if it's the same illogical bullshit than dont bother
"We're here in Bethlehem, home to an ancient Palestinian Christian community - "

"...The Siege of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem lasted from April 2 to May 10, 2002 in Bethlehem in the West Bank. As part of Operation Defensive Shield, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) occupied Bethlehem and tried to capture suspected Palestinian militants.[4] Dozens of them fled into the Church of the Nativity and sought refuge...

"The idea was to enter the church in order to create international pressure on Israel....We knew beforehand that there was two years' worth of food for 50 monks. Oil, beans, rice, olives. Good bathrooms and the largest wells in old Bethlehem. You didn't need electricity because there were candles. In the yard they planted vegetables. Everything was there."

...The Vatican's top foreign policy expert Archbishop Jean-Louis Taura stated that while the Palestinians have joined the Vatican in bilateral agreements where they have undertaken to respect and maintain the status quo regarding Christian holy places and the rights of Christian communities, "to explain the gravity of the current situation, let me begin with the fact that the occupation of the holy places by armed men is a violation of a long tradition of law that dates back to the Ottoman era. Never before have they been occupied – for such a lengthy time – by armed men."[14] Pope John Paul II urged people to pray for peace in the Middle East and described the violence as having reached "unimaginable and intolerable" levels. Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, said the Israeli soldiers would not "defile the holiness of the site as the [Palestinians] have" -

So it is that from at least that day to this the Christians of Bethlehem know that they must parrot the Palestinian "cause" if they are to worship in their churches, and maybe even to stay alive. An "opinion" that can demonstrated to have been given under threat of compulsion might be genuine in the Stockholm Syndrome sense but how can you rely upon it as being an accurate description of the truth?

And what about your religion? Bunch of extremist Jews entered and settled in Palestine and finally eat their entire land with the help of americans.is this coward or extremism? You should be shame on yourself because even Moses didn't teach you about this.you are defaming your entire religion.we will see who can help you in future.there is no way to hide now.bunch of coward Jews hiding and calling it Israel.israel my foot!

And what about your religion? Bunch of extremist Jews entered and settled in Palestine -
"Extremist Jews"? In what sense are you using the word, "extremist"?

...and finally eat their entire land -
As pointed out, Jews returned exclusively by purchase under the Turks and by purchase and upon state lands under the Mandate. There was no way they could do anything else, was there?

You should be shame on yourself because -
I would feel shame if I was subscribing to lies and injustice. What about you?

....no way to hide now.bunch of coward Jews hiding and calling it Israel.israel my foot!
There's a glorious picture thread showing the details of the "coward Jews hiding" in Israel, you might want to check it out!

"Extremist Jews"? In what sense are you using the word, "extremist"?

As pointed out, Jews returned exclusively by purchase under the Turks and by purchase and upon state lands under the Mandate. There was no way they could do anything else, was there?

I would feel shame if I was subscribing to lies and injustice. What about you?

There's a glorious picture thread showing the details of the "coward Jews hiding" in Israel, you might want to check it out!

Israel and people of Israel are the most coward and it's true.nobody cares about your philosophy.when time will come and when you will see your brother Jews dying on roads,you will understand the cost of attacking and annexing Muslim region.

Jerusalem has certain pre-conditions before it can be inherited. The Jews didn't fulfill those so as punishment they technically aren't allow to have it.

If they come back with their corruption then God will comeback with His punishment.

Israel and people of Israel are the most coward and it's true -
It's true that unlike Pakistan, Israel has been under siege for decades from internal and external enemies who wish to destroy both the Jewish State and its entire Jewish population. However, that Israel endures such internal enemies when Pakistan expels (1947) or murders (1971) them aptly illustrates the difference between Israel "the most coward" and Pakistan, yes?

.nobody cares about your philosophy.
Suurre.

- when time will come and when you will see your brother Jews dying on roads,you will understand the cost of attacking and annexing Muslim region.
Two things: one, we just reviewed how Palestine left dar al Islam legitimately and Jews were explicitly encouraged to re-settle there under international law. Two, the past 70+ years make it obvious that "dying on the roads" or not, it's better to resist and reject murder-minded men like yourself than submit to them, regardless of one's religion or nationality.

Jerusalem has certain pre-conditions before it can be inherited. The Jews didn't fulfill those so as punishment they technically aren't allow to have it.

If they come back with their corruption then God will comeback with His punishment.
Al_Hurra_logo.png

201712160447284728.jpg

Abdul Hamid Hakim Director of the Middle East Research Institute in Jeddah

...as Arabs, we must recognize and recognize that Jerusalem is a religious symbol of the Jews as well, and holy as the holiness of Mecca and Medina for Muslims. The Arab mind must be liberated from the Nasserite heritage and the concept of political Islam, the culture of hatred of Jews, and the denial of their historical right in the region.

"I think that the decision will be a positive shock in moving the stagnant water in the negotiations file, but we as Arabs must believe in understanding the other side as it is -"

[h/t: EoZ]

It's true that unlike Pakistan, Israel has been under siege for decades from internal and external enemies who wish to destroy both the Jewish State and its entire Jewish population. However, that Israel endures such internal enemies when Pakistan expels (1947) or murders (1971) them aptly illustrates the difference between Israel "the most coward" and Pakistan, yes?

Suurre.

Two things: one, we just reviewed how Palestine left dar al Islam legitimately and Jews were explicitly encouraged to re-settle there under international law. Two, the past 70+ years make it obvious that "dying on the roads" or not, it's better to resist and reject murder-minded men like yourself than submit to them, regardless of one's religion or nationality.

Al_Hurra_logo.png

201712160447284728.jpg

Abdul Hamid Hakim Director of the Middle East Research Institute in Jeddah

...as Arabs, we must recognize and recognize that Jerusalem is a religious symbol of the Jews as well, and holy as the holiness of Mecca and Medina for Muslims. The Arab mind must be liberated from the Nasserite heritage and the concept of political Islam, the culture of hatred of Jews, and the denial of their historical right in the region.

"I think that the decision will be a positive shock in moving the stagnant water in the negotiations file, but we as Arabs must believe in understanding the other side as it is -"

[h/t: EoZ]
Wrong unlike Pakistan Israel has been at war just like Germany was at war with europe ans has been slowly occupying more and more land...still has no boundries and will continue to engulf other countries...it has so far taken and return part of eygpt, syria, jordan, all if Palestine and is aiming to expand ...

Its no different than what we saw in 1940s germany

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom