What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

What is going on here? Is this recent?

Never heard about it. Apparently Livni visited some Arab wedding (probably some Arab Knesset member or municipality head kids), nothing newsworthy.

Bro, I wonder which moderator and section that was written in.:lol::rofl:

Anyway he was right for ridiculing their nonsense toys. It's pathetic to see all their mock-ups and propaganda and bragging. My God.

Anyway I have a question. What ethnic group do you belong to in Ethiopia if I may ask? You don't have to answer. If so which language do you speak? Also the language that you speak is it similar to Somali? Moreover is Guled also a name in your language?

Brother @JUBA will come back and kick their ***. We got his back. An Arab never forgets. Hence our sometimes several decades old feuds although it's not as bad as it was many, many years ago.

I don't know which moderator banned him but take a look at saydali73's reply on the second page
Iran completes indigenous missile system Bavar-373 | Page 2

Last edited:
@ebray

What a hilarious post by @JUBA :rofl:

Thanks for the info bro. I know a few people from your people. Great people.

Can I ask you how close Somali is to Amharic?

I know that they are not even part of the same language family but is there any influence on Somali from Amharic?

@ebray

What a hilarious post by @JUBA :rofl:

Thanks for the info bro. I know a few people from your people. Great people.

Can I ask you how close Somali is to Amharic?

I know that they are not even part of the same language family but is there any influence on Somali from Amharic?
Amharic is a second-most spoken Semitic language in the world, after arabic. However, Somali is a is a totally different Cushitic language.

Amharic is a second-most spoken Semitic language in the world, after arabic. However, Somali is a is a totally different Cushitic language.

I know bro, it's just that there can be a lot of foreign influences on a language despite that language belonging to a totally different language branch. Just look at Spanish and Portuguese which have up to 20-25% of their vocabulary deriving from Arabic and Maltese having a lot of Italian vocabulary despite being classified as a Semitic language. I was just interested to hear if there was something similar going on with the languages of the Horn of Africa.

Anyway I find the Ge'ez alphabet stunning.

Ge'ez script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL, none really. Other than the one I am attending tomorrow with freshmen's. Should be fun.
Have fun :)

al-Hasani said:
I read that on BBC the other day. I was surprised to hear such news. Not sure that it is going to work? Is it really SUCH a huge problem that a ban will be in place? Will the people not travel to another province/region to get their alcohol instead?
It should work.And why not?
In India there're states like Gujarat where there's already a law prohibiting alcohol in place and it has another state close by which serves tax free alcohol and i am talking about Goa.I am glad kerala govt mustered courage to bring about such a change.

yes, it is a huge problem actually. One of the big backers are women's groups who have had enough of issues like domestic violence, rising divorce due to alcoholism.

and yes, it is freely available in other provinces.
Ravi I have read many of your posts on this and each time I wondered when was the last time you visited kerala? :)
In last few years the drinking problem in kerala has risen to an epidemic proportion.I have seen guys as young as 16 and 18 drinking.No party in kerala is complete without a drink.
Kerala does have a drinking problem. At 8.3 litres of alcohol per citizen per year its rate of consumption is the highest in India,I am sure you knew about it. And it might seem light compared to most European countries where ppl drink twice as much.
But understand that the figures are misleading. Most Muslims and many Hindus in Kerala are teetotalers and so 're the women. This means some people are drinking far more than the average amount. According to the Alcohol and Drug Information most of the crime in kerala ( i guess thats a figure above 65% ) is done when ppl are intoxicated.
Ravi we needed this change.

Last edited:
No, no, no we are just angry at such nonsense news even getting publicity by some retards as there are unveiled Saudi Arabian and other Arab women on Al-Arabiya where there are no problems from people and when a young Saudi Arabian news presenter on a private owned Saudi Arabian TV station in London reads some news without a veil some people are starting to complain.

Me and @Bubblegum Crisis are against such nonsense and against such priorities as there are plenty of non-veiled women on KSA television and Arab television in general, Saudi Arabian and GCC women overall are obsessed about fashion and can afford it and all the males have seen everything in this regard.

We are angry because of the publicity that such nonsense news gets and we hope that this stops so real problems can be addressed instead.

This discussion derives from this thread where I have written my opinion about this and other users from KSA and other people:

A female news presenter without a headscarf in Saudi Arabia
I have seen Hijab wearing women that look much better than the most fashion oriented women in the World, So that fashion obssession is superficial and should be adressed by the GCC women themselves by asking the question of what purpose that fashion serves them for. Moderation is a beauty of it own...

I don't see it as a fight. Farsi masses are brainwashed to be anti-Arab and anti-Turk, and when their elite are almost non-existent or don't care about it, we need to inform them about some facts, which would make them more peaceful and logical about their neighboring nations ;)

What does it supposed to mean?

OK, then what do you conclude from this fact that they did not even have papers and remaining handwritings? Do you still hate arabs for destroying something that never existed? ;)
This is no place for you, as you bash Arabs and Muslims in other threads and here the Iranians. It is just an indication that you are one of those stirring hatred between Muslims all over PDF. You are exposed. but keep trying your best.

Last edited:
Ah, that's good ! Are you now a senior? Excited for the fall semester, bro?

Just started a new course last week. And this coming 5th of September, I'm lecturing an Intro to Adolescent Psych class. Should be fun -- i have 40+ freshmen students. :cheesy: lol
Congrats on becoming a think tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom