What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@ELTurco

Thanks for that amazing post, bro. I will definitely take a look at all the videos. Turkey is a really interesting country as it lies between the ME and Southeastern Europe. If I traveled there, especially to the Southern and Southeastern and probably also Anatolia I would probably recognize many things from the Arab world (being neighbors not so strange) and feel familiar. Such as cuisine, weather, landscapes, clothing, people's faces etc. No doubt about it.

I like to travel to places that are not as well-known. For example I also really want to explore Caucasus. I mean the more wild areas.

You should try and make a tour around Turkey. Starting from Georgia and along the entire Black Sea coastline and from there to the Mediterranean Sea.

So you prefer the cuisine of Southeastern/Southern Turkey? I think that it is very similar to Arab or at least Levantine cuisine but that's just my guess. Levantine Arab cuisine is great so that is also the case with those regions of Turkey too if truth. Turkish cuisine in general is good and reminds me of Arab cuisine. Although Arab cuisine is very diverse because there are so many different countries.;)

I really like Adana kebab which is a city in Southeastern Turkey for instance.

There is a Turkish restaurant here in Copenhagen that I eat at a couple of times a month (real Turkish restaurant with people that arrived from Turkey not long ago) and I often eat real Adana kebab with rice, yoghurt and flatbread. Very good.;)

@Indos

The Arab-Indonesian girls are very beautiful but you have posted them before and I too. But Sumatran girls look very beautiful too.;) My experience tells me that Arabs like Indonesian/Malaysian girls but I cannot speak for nearly 450 million people. But in KSA they are popular. Anyway you have beautiful women in all countries but the heart is more important IMO.

Last edited:
@WebMaster @Aeronaut

tell this cockraoch to leave me in peace.. he (@Sinan) demand from me to stay away from here

did i missed something does he own the forum or something?

how ridicilous is that?

wont you atleast tell him to stfu and stay away from me?

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

tell this cockraoch to leave me in peace.. he (@Sinan) demand from me to stay away from here

did i missed something does he own the forum or something?

how ridicilous is that?

wont you atleast tell him to stfu and stay away from me?

What's wrong with you guys? Relax a little my friend. :)

Me and my Arab brothers always get rough with each other here and there but we stay brothers. :D

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Guys these racist gypsies and sectarian alawites attack me cause i am not of them please do something about it..

i just plead from you to make them stay away from me.. nothing more.. i dont even look to Turkish Defence section anymore.. so there should be no issues left but as you can see he stalk me even here.

they attack me first and make me say bad things so that the other racist called @Kaan can come in an bann me for no reason.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Guys these racist gypsies and sectarian alawites attack me cause i am not of them please do something about it..

i just plead from you to make them stay away from me.. nothing more.. i dont even look to Turkish Defence section anymore.. so there should be no issues left but as you can see he stalk me even here.

they attack me first and make me say bad things so that the other racist called @Kaan can come in an bann me for no reason.

Nobody likes you because you're a dirty mouthed Yobaz, you're probably the only sectarian among us.

@al-Hasani

Dude seriously why are you trying to connect everything to Arabs :D I mean if you come to Turkey it feels like all you will do will be looking for local Arabs, food that resembles Arab cuisine, architecure that reminds Arabic architecture :D

Nobody likes you because you're a dirty mouthed Yobaz, you're probably the only sectarian among us.

I am more modern and wealthy than your limited keko intelligence can grasp and make no mistake even if there was a choise i would without a doubt prefer to be a yobaz than to be loser hungry son of a keko like you.

@Targon

Why are you constantly obsessed about Arabs? Because those regions of Turkey seem very interesting, because they border the Arab world, because more or less all Turkish-Arabs live there and because from what I have seen the regions have clear familiarities on those fronts I mentioned. Why is that a problem if I point it out? Those areas have been under Arab influence/control for centuries as well so only natural. Aside from being direct neighbors.

My Turkish friends tell me the same.
Besides I asked a wide range of questions. About all regions of Turkey.

I am not sure what your problem is? Go troll somewhere else. I am not even speaking with you. You already told you dislike Arabs. Good for you. Then what are you doing in our section?!

Turks on this forum have asked about Turkish minorities in the Arab world, influences etc. dozens of times in this thread. You did not have a problem with that. When the opposite happens (you are not even involved) hell breaks lose.

Strange behavior indeed.

I am more modern and wealthy than your limited keko intelligence can grasp and make no mistake even if there was a choise i would without a doubt prefer to be a yobaz than to be loser hungry son of a keko like you.

You countless time proven your class here, may be you're wealthy but you know there is a saying "Kıroyum ama para bende"

:D

@al-Hasani

Where did I said I disliked Arabs ? can't remember.

Thats not just about Arabs, if someone else was acting like that I would say the same, I mean I'm also kind of nationalist but you don't see me bragging about how Turks are great and influential in every thread :) may be not all your posts are like that bu I always come across to your posts about Arab bragging, its just kind of irritating, but of course its not forbidden, you'e free to do whatever you want.

You countless time proven your class here, may be you're wealthy but you know there is a saying "Kıroyum ama para bende"

@al-Hasani

Thats not just about Arabs, if someone else was acting like that I would say the same, I mean I'm also kind of nationalist but you don't see me bragging about how Turks are great and influential in every thread :)

He's confusing you for another guy. @al-Hasani , this is not the same guy. :)

@al-Hasani

Thats not just about Arabs, if someone else was acting like that I would say the same, I mean I'm also kind of nationalist but you don't see me bragging about how Turks are great and influential in every thread :)

You have a problem. Deal with it. Me and @ELTurco had a interesting and long discussion where I asked all kind of questions and he answered them. You were not even involved. Of course I as an Arab will ask about regions of Turkey where Arabs not only live but which have been under Arab influence for centuries and which are our neighbors. If you have such a big problem with that, that you need to comment and make stupid remarks then I feel really sorry for you. Please do that on the Turkish section or wherever you want to. Not in this thread.

I am not interested in petty discussion but since you are often making dumb comments its hard to ignore it. Same in the Algeria thread in the ME section where you started trolling out of nowhere because Arabs were happy about Algeria, an Arab country, qualifying from the group stage.

He's confusing you for another guy. @al-Hasani , this is not the same guy. :)

No, did he not write it directly in that debate with you where he idiotically called Palestinians for stupid peasants or something along those lines?

Anyway @Targon

Turks on this forum have asked about Turkish minorities in the Arab world, influences etc. dozens of times in this thread. You did not have a problem with that. When the opposite happens (you are not even involved) hell breaks lose.

Turkish users often turn threads into something about Turkey. You never comment on that. Nor do I have a problem with it anyway.

I have made dozens of threads that deal with Arab issues where Turks have asked about something in connection with Turkey. I always answer and never told that this was a problem.

@Targon

You are just a high school kid.. you dont know anything about life you cant Judge me you dont even know me..

dont mention my name anymore.. i dont like you guys i dont want to have talk or fight with you whats so hard to understand?

so dont mention my name anymore or i will report you anytime you do that..

@el-turco

You are always using very personal insults other than that your pretty good imo.

Back
Top Bottom