What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

The Ugly asswipe thinks he's gaining bragging rights by bragging on the internet. Only tells he lives a sad existence. :lol:

People who know girls and been around them don't try bragging about it on the internet. :lol:

@Hazzy997 i was just joking bro no hard feelings.

This is my job, but more with calculations and planning as a technician, im chilling in my office the whole day. :lol:

Show us your fugly face jock. :lol:

The keyboard ladies man is acting up, he's about to be put in his place. Thirty year old man probably knew a girl who had a paperbag on her face. :lol:

Don't be so foolish about lifestyle since you're probably a meaningless turd. :lol:

Murtad chinese hating lunatic. :lol:
Did I get under your skin? I hope you will also get under some skin some day too :lol:

The Ugly asswipe thinks he's gaining bragging rights by bragging on the internet. Only tells he lives a sad existence. :lol:

People who know girls and been around them don't try bragging about it on the internet. :lol:
I was talking about belly dancers at a wedding I visited. Who bragged about what? No "hard" feelings :lol:

Why do you troll Indians? :D

Most Indians are nice. They are friends of Turks and Japanese. There are just some Indians that have problems with Moghuls and insult them.

Did I get under your skin? I hope you will also get under some skin some day too :lol:

I was talking about belly dancers at a wedding I visited. Who bragged about what? No "hard" feelings :lol:

Now that's cold. You've created a new enemy. :lol:

You're still a ugly **** who has to reassure himself that's a macho man by bragging about it on the internet. :lol:

Ugly bastard won't show us his face, you need a paperbag my friend. :lol:

No hard feelings. :D

Now that's cold. You've created a new enemy. :lol:

You're still a ugly **** who has to reassure himself that's a macho man by bragging about it on the internet. :lol:

Ugly bastard won't show us his face, you need a paperbag my friend. :lol:

No hard feelings. :D
I think I have unleashed the wrath of the virgins over me :sarcastic: about what did I brag bro? Are you gay or something? No "hard" feelings :lol:

@Hazzy997 i was just joking bro no hard feelings.

This is my job, but more with calculations and planning as a technician, im chilling in my office the whole day. :lol:

We're all joking. We need to provide some entertainment for our viewers here. :lol:

If I wasn't joking around I would make a mockery out of this sad excuse of an exisistence. :lol:

He hasn't pushed any buttons, if and when he does he will be sent running from this thread. :lol:

How's your pay? If you don't mind. :D

I think I have unleashed the wrath of the virgins over me :sarcastic: about what did I brag bro? Are you gay or something? No "hard" feelings :lol:

If it makes you feel better to reassure yourself that you're an animal over the internet feel free to do so. :lol:

Nobody takes you seriously to take the time to make a mockery out of you.

Rapheal already played with like you were his doll in your japan thread. :lol:

Hasani made you butthurt dozens of times already. I don't want you to feel worse poor bastard. :lol:

Only some degenrate idiot like you treats sex as an accomplishment. :lol:

Just show's how eager you are for it, fugly bastard. :lol:

Tell it to someone who cares. :lol:

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better to reassure yourself that you're an animal over the internet feel free to do so. :lol:

Nobody takes you seriously to take the time to make a mockery out of you.

Rapheal already played with like you were his doll in your japan thread. :lol:

Hasani made you butthurt dozens of times already. I don't want you to feel worse poor bastard. :lol:

Only some degenrate idiot like you treats sex as an accomplishment. :lol:

Just show's how eager you are for it, fugly bastard. :lol:

Tell it to someone who cares. :lol:
You broke my heart bro :lol:

All that pent up emotion and desires.

Promise me you won't kill me?

:lol:

You broke my heart bro :lol:

All that pent up emotion and desires.

Promise me you won't kill me?

:lol:

Awwww, the little childish 'man' has nothing left to say. :lol:

Only a classless bastard like atatwolf would resort to sex jokes just as he probably resorted to mom jokes as a child. :lol:

The first sign that somebody is denegrate fugly bastard is to see one brag about the most common act on this earth over the internet. :lol:

That's when you know you're dealing with someone who never has been around girls before, the bastard is confusing his laptop screen for reality. :lol:

For people who aren't sexually frustrated like our 'macho man' atatwolf they don't need to display any bragging rights. :lol:

The Chinese made him their bitch, the Iranians did the same, The Arabs followed and now the poor fugly bastard wants more. :lol:

He never get's enough does he, what's even sadder is that nobody is willing to take the time or effort to make a mockery out of the dog. :lol:

Good night my fugly friend. Adios, don't forgot the selfie with a paperbag on your face for tomorrow. :D

Awwww, the little childish 'man' has nothing left to say. :lol:

Only a classless bastard like atatwolf would resort to sex jokes just as he probably resorted to mom jokes as a child. :lol:

The first sign that somebody is denegrate fugly bastard is to see one brag about the most common act on this earth over the internet. :lol:

That's when you know you're dealing with someone who never has been around girls before, the bastard is confusing his laptop screen for reality. :lol:

For people who aren't sexually frustrated like our 'macho man' atatwolf they don't need to display any bragging rights. :lol:

The Chinese made him their bitch, the Iranians did the same, The Arabs followed and now the poor fugly bastard wants more. :lol:

He never get's enough does he, what's even sadder is that nobody is willing to take the time or effort to make a mockery out of the dog. :lol:

Good night my fugly friend. Adios, don't forgot the selfie with a paperbag on your face for tomorrow. :D
You are really a heartbraker aren't you? :lol:

Can you tell me what I bragged about?

I can't follow your post. Probably an Arab thing... lol

You are really a heartbraker aren't you? :lol:

Can you tell me what I bragged about?

I can't follow your post. Probably an Arab thing... lol

LOL, you're a pathetic joke. I don't have the time to piss in your mouth right now, although I'll see you back tomorrow. :lol:

Maybe I should up the ante against you, although I feel no need to as every member on this forum has made you their bitch. :lol:

Get over yourself fugly bastard, it's really funny seeing a degenrate like you making a common act of reproduction an accomplishment. Of course you won't show us the face behind the ladies man. :lol:

You'd look better with a paper bag over your face. :lol:

LOL, you're a pathetic joke. I don't have the time to piss in your mouth right now, although I'll see you back tomorrow. :lol:

Maybe I should up the ante against you, although I feel no need to as every member on this forum has made you their bitch. :lol:

Get over yourself fugly bastard, it's really funny seeing a degenrate like you making a common act of reproduction an accomplishment. Of course you won't show us the face behind the ladies man. :lol:

You'd look better with a paper bag over your face. :lol:
What did I brag about? Acting out your emotions and desires in this way is not healthy for you :omghaha:

What did I brag about? Acting out your emotions and desires in this way is not healthy for you :omghaha:

You're so sad, I've concluded you're fugly dengenrate bastard. That has no class and resorts to outdated childish style of jokes. :lol:

The only comeback is the same one you keep coming up with. Obviously a dog like you can't handle a little fun. :lol:

Wipe that smile off your face because it sure isn't a smile. And go cry to your mod about it like you do when the Chinese make you their bitch. :lol:

The Arabic coffee shop is not for you my fugly bastard. :lol:

I have to go now, don't go crying to the mods. See ya tomorrow for some more fun. :enjoy:

can you girls take your relationship problems to pm ?

thx

Can you get out of this chill thread that's intended for fun?

Thx. :D

Cya later everybody. :)

You still haven't answered my question. Anyway sleep safe. No off-guard :lol:

Back
Top Bottom