What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Why do you make it like an extordinary thing? :lol:

I can easily get much more girls than you. Ask @MOHSENAM how handsome I am. I don't obsess over such things though.

Above all I fear God, which is why many Arabs will go to Paradise. I even rejected a princess. :lol:
Just don't blow yourself up though. :lol:

I try to. Im not the best but saying arabs take god serious is the opposite of what i have seen. All talk no walk.

It's not about you personally, in general most Turks are like atatwolf who find these matters funny. You must be speaking of Arabs in western nations because it's not true.

Religion is easy but it's not a game we can play around with. Arabs are dedicated in ways you probably never seen which is why you need connections to the Arab world to realize this.

Guys im going to work, it was all jokes no hard feelings, bye everyone. :bounce:

Good luck Turkish bastard. :lol:

Why go to work when you can just collect government money and mess around on pdf all day?:lol:
Because i can earn more money and buy more stuff when i work than hanging around on PDF whole day, i have to keep my life standart you know. :lol:

Just don't blow yourself up though. :lol:

Troll idiot are you asking for spanking from Chinese member on top of that also from me? :lol:

We will leave you crying. Behave bastard. :lol:

Because i can earn more money and buy more stuff when i work than hanging around on PDF whole day, i have to keep my life standart you know. :lol:

What do you do?

Hahaha i hate you too islamist terrorist. :D

artworks-000006675195-xywg3r-original.jpg

:devil:

Troll idiot are you asking for spanking from Chinese member on top of that also from me? :lol:

We will leave you crying. Behave bastard. :lol:
Don't loose your virginity...ehh, I mean don't loose your temper :lol:

No hard feelings bro :D

Don't loose your virginity...ehh, I mean don't loose your temper :lol:

No hard feelings bro :D

Show us your fugly face jock. :lol:

The keyboard ladies man is acting up, he's about to be put in his place. Thirty year old man probably knew a girl who had a paperbag on her face. :lol:

Don't be so foolish about lifestyle since you're probably a meaningless turd. :lol:

Murtad chinese hating lunatic. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom