What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

There are actually several large Arabic military forums. But I do not know about any English speaking forums dealing only with the Arab world Only specific Arab countries. But then again I have not looked that much after them either. Indeed. That would be great. Especially in this time and age and future where we will have indigenous projects coming up in several Arab countries and hopefully fully indigenous military sectors in a lot of Arab countries in the next few decades. It could potentially attract so many users. Mainly the 50 million big Arab diaspora or so. I was just talking with an Salvadorian of Arab ancestry (Palestinian) that was extremely interested in the ME and what was going on there. It's type like these that will be attracted by English forums since he does not write Arabic. Already the ME and Arab world is one of the most discussed regions in the news and in terms of the military aspect. A hell lot to discuss. Maybe even too much which is why such a project scares people away?

After we get our degrees and settle we'll create one. :D

No there aren't, only that Arabic one which is too huge and has many sub forums.

We need an English one.

We're fine. :D

See how I ignore al hasani's troll rants. I am desensitized now :partay:

Dude that hasani character is a hardcore racist. @Yzd Khalifa is the most level headed Saudi here

He's not racist at all, just passionate. I don't it's fair to call him that especially when I see dozens of other people doing the same thing. Iranians/Turks/Chinese, whenever they get upset at each other.

Hasani can eat my shıt... nobody cares about that idiot.

Don't use such language, it was that racist Turk member that started it. He's racist against Arabs. Other Turks aren't like him.

I really like these two guys:

@usernameless @Kaan

You and @xenon54 come after :D

Don't use such language, it was that racist Turk member that started it. He's racist against Arabs. Other Turks aren't like him.

@usernameless @Kaan

I'm not arguing over that, prick. Hasani always comes with racist slurs that irritates us. So... i'm repeating, he can eat my shıt, not a single fvck has been given to Hasani's ban.. that little troll deserves a perma-ban.

Anyways, i'm gone. Don't mention me anymore for that fvcker.

He's not racist at all, just passionate. I don't it's fair to call him that especially when I see dozens of other people doing the same thing. Iranians/Turks/Chinese, whenever they get upset at each other.

@usernameless @Kaan

Well he started his usual verbal diarrhea against Indians. He is a third rate clown who cannot even entertain people with his trolling. Only good for writing walls of text that no one reads.

Well he started his usual verbal diarrhea against Indians. He is a third rate clown who cannot even entertain people with his trolling. Only good for writing walls of text that no one reads.
To read you need to be literate.

I'm not arguing over that, prick. Hasani always comes with racist slurs that irritates us. So... i'm repeating, he can eat my shıt, not a single fvck has been given to Hasani's ban.. that little troll deserves a perma-ban.

LOL, get a life Sinan. He doesn't mean any of it, just responds with enthuasisasm when there are racists against Arabs. If you're against Hasani then okay sure but also be against that bald headed avatar guy. :lol:

Indians did same thing too.

There aren't active Arab members anymore except @1000 who just trolls us all day. :D

@Yzd Khalifa doesn't spend time here anymore.

@JUBA, weenak ya zalamah ta3aal 3naa :D

where is @BLACKEAGLE btw...Havent seen him for a while..Did he quit?

At first, we got in a huge flame war and were both banned. :D

THen something little happened again, we both got banned again although he's still banned it appears.

I wanted to get over it and start over but it wasn't working out.

LOL, get a life Sinan. He doesn't mean any of it, just responds with enthuasisasm when there are racists against Arabs. If you're against Hasani then okay sure but also be against that bald headed avatar guy. :lol:

Indians did same thing too.

w/e don't like him

To read you need to be literate.

His posts summarized in a nutshell - ancient arabia semetic dilmun(lol) largest empires cretin meddle cradle civilization mesopotamia spain UNESCO heritage

Lighten up bro! Calm down, Come to Dubai we'll have some Kunafa, Baklawa and turkish coffee:cheers:
edited due to kids on the forum!
His posts summarized in a nutshell - ancient arabia semetic dilmun(lol) largest empires cretin meddle cradle civilization mesopotamia spain UNESCO heritage

You sound just like my indian laundry guy "yingra pinga ponga chika pika boo boo"!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom