What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Whenever you see an article like this coming from the Jews you get very suspicious. Looks like Mossad is already planning the next false flag to keep America in the Middle East for another few decades:

@The SC @Abu Nasar @ResurgentIran @al-Hasani

Will American jihad in Syria lead to a future 9/11? - Israel News, Ynetnews

And we're the ones who are gonna suffer because of this false flag plan. We should realize these people are our enemies and compete with them in every way possible until they have no influence amongst any important fields.

You guys have to see this. It's too big for me to post. Interesting read!

9/11 & Israeli Apartheid, The Kiss of Death for World Zionism | Veterans Today

@Indos @Hazzy997 @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @The SC

Last edited:
@Indos

In the Arab world the term شريف‎ was bestowed upon the descendants of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) while the term سيد was used for the descendants of Al-Husayn ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra). Among the ranks within Hashemites then the rank of Sharif was higher since they were and are the senior descendants of Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) and Sayyida Fatima bint Muhammad (ra). After all the eldest son of Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) and Sayyida Fatima bint Muhammad (ra), Muhsin ibn Ali (ra) unfortunately died in his infancy of natural causes.

The branch of the Hashemites that I belong to and which the majority of the Makkawi/Hijazi Hashemites belong to is the branch of Qatada ibn Idris (ra) who belonged to the senior line of the Hashemites and was a paternal descendent of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra). He gained the Sharifate in 1201 after a power struggle. The Sharifate as a sovereign body "first" came into existence in the late 10th century - to be precise in year 968. Earlier the Caliphs of the Umayyad and Abbasid Dynasty had full sovereignty and Hashemite branches although present in Hijaz had only religious and economic (not always) power but no military or governing powers (formal). Public roles were avoided due to the historical events (persecution). Also there was persecution in the earliest centuries after the death of Prophet Muhammad (saws). Anyway that position was held until 1925. Of course it is very difficult to know whether the Qatada branch is the oldest living Hashemite branch descending from Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) but it is certainly among the oldest. Aside from that there are similar and maybe even older branches found in mostly Southern Arabia - mainly Yemen. In particular Hadhramaut and the city of Tarim which my Yemeni side of my mother's family is from. Apparently the Qatada branch were Shia's during the reign of the Fatimids which gained control of Hijaz in the early 900's before becoming Sunni Muslims of the Shafi'i fiqh which is the case to this day. Yet that information is disputed as is the claim of Shia's that the Ahl al-Bayt were Shia's as we know it today which I do not agree with and other scholars of yesterday and of today. In the late 800's Muhammad ibn Musa (ra) who was the great-great-great-grandson of Al-Hasan al-Muthana (ra) one of the younger sons of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) was reported living in the coastal Hijazi city of Yanbu. It was one of his grandsons, Jafar ibn Hussein (ra), who became the first Sharif of Makkah in 968 that held a public position as a Sharif. His line only lasted for a few decades as it died out and was replace by others. In the late 11th century the Hashemites were replaced as Sharif's by appointed Sharif's, often from the outside and not always Hashemites, under the full authority of the Fatimids and later Ayyubids. Let me remind you that the Fatimids where Shia Ismailis thus they preferred the offspring of Jafar al-Musawi (ra) to other Hashemites so that was mainly Sharif's from his lineage that got appointed in that time period. To make matters even more difficult then there was often power struggles as the Arab world was often a playground for the heretical Qarmatians. A heretical off-shot of the Ismaili Shia sect based mostly in the Eastern Province of modern-day KSA and they were known for their rebellion against the ruling Abbasid Caliphate and their ransacking of Makkah and the Kaaba (!) in 317 AH. Ironically they were vegetarians! That sect died out a few decades afterwards after their rebellions were put down by the Abbasid forces.

So this is the history. So in fact I am a Sharif and not a Sayyid although both are the same and the distinction, even in the Arab world of today, is barely kept. So now both the paternal descendants of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) and Al-Husayn ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) are clustered into one and called Sadah (plural of Sayyid). Which traditionally is a wrong description as Ashraf were called Sharif and Sadah Sayyid. This is of course only a historical detail that not many people from outside the Arab world know about. But I like details as you might have noticed.

Regarding the description of our Beloved Prophet (saws) then the best description was given by the old but generous woman Umm Ma'bad (ra) who one day was visited by The Prophet (saws), Abu Bakr (ra), Abu Fuhayra (ra) and Abdullah ibn Urayqit (ra). Although that particular day she had nothing to offer other than one of her goats which was very weak. Then The Prophet (saws) asked for permission to milk it and milked this weak goat and filled a very big container (not a cup) to her great surprise and that of Umm Ma'bad's (ra) husband (he was not present during the encounter) when the meeting was over. Although Umm Mabad (ra) only met The Prophet (saws) once she described The Prophet (saws) as a man of evident splendor, fine in figure, handsome face, slim in form, head not too small, elegant, good-looking, eyes large and black, long eyelids, deep voice, very intelligent, brows high and arched, hair in plaits, long neck, thick beard, dignity when silent (humility), high intelligence when talked, decisive and not trivial, fine and splendid looking from a distance and the best of all from close by, medium in height, best proportioned, center and vocal point of the attention of the Sahaba (ra) who obeyed him loyally. When that description was given by Umm Mabad (ra) to her husband he exclaimed that this must be Prophet Muhammad (saws) persecuted by the Quraysh and told that he would give allegiance to The Prophet (saws) and Islam. Of course Umm Ma'bad (ra) embraced Islam after that encounter.

Umm Ma’bad, ‘Aatikah bint Khalid

Let me remind you that it is a great honor to have seen Prophet Muhammad (saws) in a dream as this is a honor bestowed upon few people. I am talking about reliable dreams and descriptions of Prophet Muhammad (saws) here.

I was touched and impressed by both of your stories and pleased about your trip @waz and you overcoming obstacles in your life @Indos which we all do. Some bigger than others depending on ones fortune or misfortune her in this earthly life.

Lately I have become very attached to Surah al-Kahf. I can't be the only one here with a special likeness for this particular surah? I love to recite it personally.:)

Sorry for this long essay again.

Last edited:
@Indos

In the Arab world the term شريف‎ was bestowed upon the descendants of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) while the term سيد was used for the descendants of Al-Husayn ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra). Among the ranks within Hashemites then the rank of Sharif was higher since they were and are the senior descendants of Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) and Sayyida Fatima bint Muhammad (ra). After all the eldest son of Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) and Sayyida Fatima bint Muhammad (ra), Muhsin ibn Ali (ra) unfortunately died in his infancy of natural causes.

The branch of the Hashemites that I belong to and which the majority of the Makkawi/Hijazi Hashemites belong to is the branch of Qatada ibn Idris (ra) who belonged to the senior line of the Hashemites and was a paternal descendent of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra). He gained the Sharifate in 1201 after a power struggle. The Sharifate as a sovereign body "first" came into existence in the late 10th century - to be precise in year 968. Earlier the Caliphs of the Umayyad and Abbasid Dynasty had full sovereignty and Hashemite branches although present in Hijaz had only religious and economic (not always) power but no military or governing powers (formal). Public roles were avoided due to the historical events (persecution). Also there was persecution in the earliest centuries after the death of Prophet Muhammad (saws). Anyway that position was held until 1925. Of course it is very difficult to know whether the Qatada branch is the oldest living Hashemite branch descending from Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) but it is certainly among the oldest. Aside from that there are similar and maybe even older branches found in mostly Southern Arabia - mainly Yemen. In particular Hadhramaut and the city of Tarim which my Yemeni side of my mother's family is from. Apparently the Qatada branch were Shia's during the reign of the Fatimids which gained control of Hijaz in the early 900's before becoming Sunni Muslims of the Shafi'i fiqh which is the case to this day. Yet that information is disputed as is the claim of Shia's that the Ahl al-Bayt were Shia's as we know it today which I do not agree with and other scholars of yesterday and of today. In the late 800's Muhammad ibn Musa (ra) who was the great-great-great-grandson of Al-Hasan al-Muthana (ra) one of the younger sons of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) was reported living in the coastal Hijazi city of Yanbu. It was one of his grandsons, Jafar ibn Hussein (ra), who became the first Sharif of Makkah in 968 that held a public position as a Sharif. His line only lasted for a few decades as it died out and was replace by others. In the late 11th century the Hashemites were replaced as Sharif's by appointed Sharif's, often from the outside and not always Hashemites, under the full authority of the Fatimids and later Ayyubids. Let me remind you that the Fatimids where Shia Ismailis thus they preferred the offspring of Jafar al-Musawi (ra) to other Hashemites so that was mainly Sharif's from his lineage that got appointed in that time period. To make matters even more difficult then there was often power struggles as the Arab world was often a playground for the heretical Qarmatians. A heretical off-shot of the Ismaili Shia sect based mostly in the Eastern Province of modern-day KSA and they were known for their rebellion against the ruling Abbasid Caliphate and their ransacking of Makkah and the Kaaba (!) in 317 AH. Ironically they were vegetarians! That sect died out a few decades afterwards after their rebellions were put down by the Abbasid forces.

So this is the history. So in fact I am a Sharif and not a Sayyid although both are the same and the distinction, even in the Arab world of today, is barely kept. So now both the paternal descendants of Hasan ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) and Al-Husayn ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) are clustered into one and called Sadah (plural of Sayyid). Which traditionally is a wrong description as Ashraf were called Sharif and Sadah Sayyid. This is of course only a historical detail that not many people from outside the Arab world know about. But I like details as you might have noticed.

Regarding the description of our Beloved Prophet (saws) then the best description was given by the old but generous woman Umm Ma'bad (ra) who one day was visited by The Prophet (saws), Abu Bakr (ra), Abu Fuhayra (ra) and Abdullah ibn Urayqit (ra). Although that particular day she had nothing to offer other than one of her goats which was very weak. Then The Prophet (saws) asked for permission to milk it and milked this weak goat and filled a very big container (not a cup) to her great surprise and that of Umm Ma'bad's (ra) husband (he was not present during the encounter) when the meeting was over. Although Umm Mabad (ra) only met The Prophet (saws) once she described The Prophet (saws) as a man of evident splendor, fine in figure, handsome face, slim in form, head not too small, elegant, good-looking, eyes large and black, long eyelids, deep voice, very intelligent, brows high and arched, hair in plaits, long neck, thick beard, dignity when silent (humility), high intelligence when talked, decisive and not trivial, fine and splendid looking from a distance and the best of all from close by, medium in height, best proportioned, center and vocal point of the attention of the Sahaba (ra) who obeyed him loyally. When that description was given by Umm Mabad (ra) to her husband he exclaimed that this must be Prophet Muhammad (saws) persecuted by the Quraysh and told that he would give allegiance to The Prophet (saws) and Islam. Of course Umm Ma'bad (ra) embraced Islam after that encounter.

Let me remind you that it is a great honor to have seen Prophet Muhammad (saws) in a dream as this is a honor bestowed upon few people. I am talking about reliable dreams and descriptions of Prophet Muhammad (saws) here.

I was touched and impressed by both of your stories and pleased about your trip @waz and you overcoming obstacles in your life @Indos which we all do. Some bigger than others depending on ones fortune or misfortune her in this earthly life.

Lately I have become very attached to Surah al-Kahf. I can't be the only one here with a special likeness for this particular surah? I love to recite it personally.:)

It's a beautiful Surah, no doubt!

Appreciate the long essay! :yahoo:

@Indos

Thanks bro for the long essay, I learn a lot from you actually in PDF :)

@Hazzy997 @waz @Indos
god bless you guys :) i don't know what's wrong with me but i always see satan and his demons in my dreams (nightmares) :lol: (that's a sad lol)

@al-Hasani
do you remember me? i think it was one month ago when i did some trolling in 2 posts in one of your threads :D i was a new member and you know.. i just wanted to say i am sorry.. peace bro ;)

@Hazzy997 @waz @Indos
god bless you guys :) i don't know what's wrong with me but i always see satan and his demons in my dreams (nightmares) :lol: (that's a sad lol)

Thanks bro.....well if you see satan in your dream and you are overwhelm by him so it may be derived from your subconsciousness (the heart). This is the thing that any Sufi do to try to find "The Road" and reflect their heart quality, by seeing their dream and analyzing it over time.

If we love a women so much, for instant, so the dream is like we are trapped by satan and we can not hide away from that creature. It doesn't mean we cannot love any women, but don't love them too much that can make us love them more than ALLAH, rasuluLLAH and jihad. If we are clean inside, our dream can be us taking wudhu and praying in a mosque.

Last edited:
It's a beautiful Surah, no doubt!

Appreciate the long essay! :yahoo:

Indeed it is.:) You are welcome brother. I have much, much more information so feel free to ask.

Thanks bro for the long essay, I learn a lot from you actually in PDF :)

You are very welcome brother. If there is anything you want to ask regarding the Arab world then feel free to ask. There are nearly no stupid questions.:coffee:

@Hazzy997 @waz @Indos

@al-Hasani
do you remember me? i think it was one month ago when i did some trolling in 2 posts in one of your threads :D i was a new member and you know.. i just wanted to say i am sorry.. peace bro ;)

No, need to apologize brother. I had my moments as well. What is important here is that it's just a forum and when most people troll they do actually not mean it. Nor is it how anyone behaves in real life. Aside from a small deranged minority.:)

"The Dilmun civilization was an important trading centre[11] which at the height of its power controlled the Persian Gulf trading routes.[11] The Sumerians regarded Dilmun as holy land.[12] Dilmun is regarded as one of the oldest ancient civilizations in the Middle East.[13][14] The Sumerians described Dilmun as a paradise garden in the Epic of Gilgamesh.[15] The Sumerian tale of the garden paradise of Dilmun may have been an inspiration for the Garden of Eden story.[15] Dilmun appears first in Sumerian cuneiform clay tablets dated to the end of fourth millennium BC, found in the temple of goddess Inanna, in the city of Uruk. The adjective "Dilmun" is used to describe a type of axe and one specific official; in addition there are lists of rations of wool issued to people connected with Dilmun.[16]

Dilmun was very prosperous during the first 300 years of the second millennium.[17] Dilmun's commercial power began to decline between 2000 BC and 1800 BC because piracy flourished in the Persian Gulf. In 600 BC, the Babylonians and later the Persians added Dilmun to their empires.

The Dilmun civilization was the centre of commercial activities linking traditional agriculture of the land with maritime trade between diverse regions as the Indus Valley and Mesopotamia in the early period and China and the Mediterranean in the later period (from the 3rd to the 16th century AD).[14]

Dilmun was mentioned in two letters dated to the reign of Burna-Buriash II (c. 1370 BC) recovered from Nippur, during the Kassite dynasty of Babylon. These letters were from a provincial official, Ilī-ippašra, in Dilmun to his friend Enlil-kidinni in Mesopotamia. The names referred to are Akkadian. These letters and other documents, hint at an administrative relationship between Dilmun and Babylon at that time. Following the collapse of the Kassite dynasty, Mesopotamian documents make no mention of Dilmun with the exception of Assyrian inscriptions dated to 1250 BC which proclaimed the Assyrian king to be king of Dilmun and Meluhha. Assyrian inscriptions recorded tribute from Dilmun. There are other Assyrian inscriptions during the first millennium BC indicating Assyrian sovereignty over Dilmun.[18] Dilmun was also later on controlled by the Kassite dynasty in Mesopotamia.[19]

Dilmun, sometimes described as "the place where the sun rises" and "the Land of the Living", is the scene of some versions of the Sumerian creation myth, and the place where the deified Sumerian hero of the flood, Utnapishtim (Ziusudra), was taken by the gods to live forever. Thorkild Jacobsen's translation of the Eridu Genesis calls it "Mount Dilmun" which he locates as a "faraway, half-mythical place".[20]

Dilmun is also described in the epic story of Enki and Ninhursag as the site at which the Creation occurred. The promise of Enki to Ninhursag, the Earth Mother:

For Dilmun, the land of my lady's heart, I will create long waterways, rivers and canals, whereby water will flow to quench the thirst of all beings and bring abundance to all that lives.[21]

Ninlil, the Sumerian goddess of air and south wind had her home in Dilmun. It is also featured in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

However, in the early epic "Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta", the main events, which center on Enmerkar's construction of the ziggurats in Uruk and Eridu, are described as taking place in a world "before Dilmun had yet been settled"."

Pre-Islamic Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Ubaidians were the first civilizing force in Sumer, draining the marshes for agriculture, developing trade, and establishing industries, including weaving, leatherwork, metalwork, masonry, and pottery.[5] However, some scholars such as Piotr Michalowski and Gerd Steiner, contest the idea of a Proto-Euphratean language or one substrate language. It has been suggested by them and others, that the Sumerian language was originally that of the hunter and fisher peoples, who lived in the marshland and the Eastern Arabia littoral region, and were part of the Arabian bifacial culture.[10] Reliable historical records begin much later; there are none in Sumer of any kind that have been dated before Enmebaragesi (c. 26th century BC). Professor Juris Zarins believes the Sumerians were settled along the coast of Eastern Arabia, today's Persian Gulf region, before it flooded at the end of the Ice Age.[11] Sumerian literature speaks of their homeland being Dilmun."

Sumer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This genetic tests conducted on the Marsh Arabs of modern-day Southern Iraq (exact geographic extent of the Sumerians) who have a remarkable resemblance to the Sumerians point to an origin on the Arabian Peninsula paternally by a vast, vast majority.

"Conclusions
Evidence of genetic stratification ascribable to the Sumerian development was provided by the Y-chromosome data where the J1-Page08 branch reveals a local expansion, almost contemporary with the Sumerian City State period that characterized Southern Mesopotamia. On the other hand, a more ancient background shared with Northern Mesopotamia is revealed by the less represented Y-chromosome lineage J1-M267*. Overall our results indicate that the introduction of water buffalo breeding and rice farming, most likely from the Indian sub-continent, only marginally affected the gene pool of autochthonous people of the region. Furthermore, a prevalent Middle Eastern ancestry of the modern population of the marshes of southern Iraq implies that if the Marsh Arabs are descendants of the ancient Sumerians, also the Sumerians were most likely autochthonous and not of Indian or South Asian ancestry."

BMC Evolutionary Biology | Full text | In search of the genetic footprints of Sumerians: a survey of Y-chromosome and mtDNA variation in the Marsh Arabs of Iraq.

Anyway it's a historical fact that the first Middle Easterner's lived on the Arabian Peninsula for thousands of years and later moved northwards. In fact the first humans outside of Africa. The question is the ancient migration routes and their precise age. Did more migrations occur AFTER the migrations to the Fertile Crescent (Neolithic period) and especially afterwards? And from where did the ancient Semites suddenly appear from? All information point either to the Arabian Peninsula or the Levant. It's an extremely interesting topic to understand the ancient history of the ME and all of its treasures. The problem is just that the Arabian Peninsula is vastly understudied by archeologists and historians but that is slowly changing which is a good thing and this will probably help answer many questions that have been asked by historians, archaeologists, geneticists etc. alike. Although this still faces big, big obstacles due to neglect and religious reasons……

BBC News - Bahrain digs unveil one of oldest civilizations

I even recently stumbled across a nearly 5000 years old bronze culture in UAE of all places. Adjacent to a modern metropolis like Abu Dhabi. Somewhat comical to think about. Who would have thought that? Anyway of course the climate and geography was different back then across the ME.

Umm an-Nar Culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The ME is a very important region to understand human history and the earliest civilizations. What is certain is that the people of the ME are connected genetically and on almost every other front. Yet also distinct.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

We came out victorious in that one thread. They're all pissed now.

And your response to that one Turk sealed the deal, he's probably raging. :lol:

Indeed he is. The clown asked for it. Not the first time his dirty mouth is in action and he sticks his dirty nose into the ancient and vast Arab world. He should know his place and don't look for trouble otherwise we will give him that. Those people are untrustworthy. If the PM option was open I would show you another forum where those creatures are rooming around and badmouthing. Yet they are the ones that were culturally, religiously, militarily and linguistically conquered by Arabs. I don't have any problem with any people but those people are annoying as hell as they are always the ones that start it and make people lose their temper. I have been ignoring the creature for quite some time but when I saw his ignorant dirty mouth in action again I could not look past it this time. The Turkmen's in the Arab world are not like this and know their place. As we already had the "Indian" continent or whatever ethnicity those people are so that was not really helping either. I don't care about a ban. They are allowed to start the insults on several threads and yet escape Scot free but if you reply in a similar fashion you get banned. That's PDF for you and that's why 90% of all Arab users have left.

Indeed he is. The clown asked for it. Not the first time his dirty mouth is in action and he sticks his dirty nose into the ancient and vast Arab world. He should know his place and don't look for trouble otherwise we will give him that. Those people are untrustworthy. If the PM option was open I would show you another forum where those creatures are rooming around and badmouthing. Yet they are the ones that were culturally, religiously, militarily and linguistically conquered by Arabs. I don't have any problem with any people but those people are annoying as hell as they are always the ones that start it and make people lose their temper. I have been ignoring the creature for quite some time but when I saw his ignorant dirty mouth in action again I could not look past it this time. The Turkmen's in the Arab world are not like this and know their place. As we already had the "Indian" continent or whatever ethnicity those people are so that was not really helping either.

We need to exchange yahoo messengers, I already have some PDF members. We should do a group chat for updates. :lol:

We need to exchange yahoo messengers, I already have some PDF members. We should do a group chat for updates. :lol:

Is there any English speaking Arab military forum like this? Only about specific Arab countries from what I have seen. We should make a user at those huge Arab military forums (much bigger than PDF - believe it or not) like Arabic-Military etc. Much more sanity there and we could discuss our affairs outside the reach of ignorant outsiders.

It's hard to be tolerant after what I have witnessed here and the amount of low IQ retards. I am normally calm but this forum brings the worst in me.

Is there any English speaking Arab military forum like this? Only about specific Arab countries from what I have seen. We should make a user at those huge Arab military forums (much bigger than PDF - believe it or not) like Arabic-Military etc. Much more sanity there and we could discuss our affairs outside the reach of ignorant outsiders.

No there aren't, only that Arabic one which is too huge and has many sub forums.

We need an English one.

It's just a forum. Stop taking it so seriously :smokin:

We're fine. :D

No there aren't, only that Arabic one which is too huge and has many sub forums.

We need an English one.

There are actually several large Arabic military forums. But I do not know about any English speaking forums dealing only with the Arab world Only specific Arab countries. But then again I have not looked that much after them either. Indeed. That would be great. Especially in this time and age and future where we will have indigenous projects coming up in several Arab countries and hopefully fully indigenous military sectors in a lot of Arab countries in the next few decades. It could potentially attract so many users. Mainly the 50 million big Arab diaspora or so. I was just talking with an Salvadorian of Arab ancestry (Palestinian) that was extremely interested in the ME and what was going on there. It's type like these that will be attracted by English forums since he does not write Arabic. Already the ME and Arab world is one of the most discussed regions in the news and in terms of the military aspect. A hell lot to discuss. Maybe even too much which is why such a project scares people away?

Back
Top Bottom