What's new

Arab military entities top forces

Iran's navy is a mixed use of asymmetric warfare and classic navies unlike any other country in region, and its guerrilla approach can be a nightmare against classic navies like Turkish or Egyptian ones. Think of a battle between Turkish navy and Iran's in Persian gulf, whole Turkish navy will simply sink in the bottom of sea. That's not what I'm saying, that's what many western analysts also say. Your statement largely comes from political bias, not technical wisdom.
you to an article or a video please?

You are emotional like always :disagree:
Terrorists always overrate themselves. In reality, when they are placed in front of armies in a real war(I am not talking about hit and run), they always piss in their pants and fail miserably.
A great example is the big daddy of these midget terrorists which is IRGC of Iran. IRGC supporters always have chest thumpings like they are better than US army. but, in reality, in Iran-Iraq war, every major battle which IRGC was leading independently(about 6.5 last years of war), failed miserably with huge casualties, while all big achievements(Like stopping Iraqi forces, driving them out of Khoramshahr, and vicinity of Abadan, and northwest of khouzestan, and major role in capturing Al-Faw) were done by classic Iranian army.
You just proved yourself a kid Israel without its Air Support don't stand a chance against HAMAS or Hezbollah

Hazzy is against arab nationalism but he make pan arab threads

I see this thread is useless what ever power they got they are useless against the advanced armies

So when will we become useful? :lol:

It's not all about technology.

if we are ranking the capability of forces , i do believe that the most important thing is having a powerful opponent and being engaged in real wars .

so i would rank as the following :

1-hezbollah special forces .

2- al qassam brigades

Note : these two are obviously more battle-hardened than anyone . fighting a regime that is armed to teeth is no joke

3- jordanian armed forces

4- lebenese military armed forces

5-egyption , saudi and algerian armed forces

Al Houthis beat Saudi Army? When? When the cow went to Hajj in its horns?
if we are ranking the capability of forces , i do believe that the most important thing is having a powerful opponent and being engaged in real wars .

so i would rank as the following :

1-hezbollah special forces .

2- al qassam brigades

Note : these two are obviously more battle-hardened than anyone . fighting a regime that is armed to teeth is no joke

3- jordanian armed forces

4- lebenese military armed forces

5-egyption , saudi and algerian armed forces
lol, the Algerian armed forces are largely higher than the Lebanese and Jordanian force. Algeria does not need the American combatre for any enemy, done research on GIS and you went to.

if not for the war facing a powerful opponent, I would say 1 speciel strength of Hizbullah al qassam 2 Brigade,

no other army and special forces did better in a face war a powerful country and army to tooth but facing TERRORISM, Algeria has no equivalent

lol, the Algerian armed forces are largely higher than the Lebanese and Jordanian force. Algeria does not need the American combatre for any enemy, done research on GIS and you went to.

if not for the war facing a powerful opponent, I would say 1 speciel strength of Hizbullah al qassam 2 Brigade,

no other army and special forces did better in a face war a powerful country and army to tooth but facing TERRORISM, Algeria has no equivalent

Sister as I wrote in post 36 then it is foolish to compare regular armies with asymmetric warfare that groups like Hezbollah, ISIS, Houthi's etc. engage in. It's an unfair comparison. For instance the Houthi's have almost 4000 m tall mountains to hide in and make ambushes from. Out in the open they are not worth much. They would not stand 1 hour against a modern army. In their own territory in the mountains they are difficult to beat but that is not strange as they know every corner, cave (lol), hill, valley etc. That is not due to their military power but just the geography favoring them and them being familiar with it.

KSA's mountain troops would have no problems with them in a familiar terrain.

I agree Algeria is a battle-hardened army. Respected across the Arab world. Especially the GIS!

my ranking
1- tomatos
2- cucumber
3- watermelon
4- bananas

my ranking
1- tomatoes
2- cucumber
3- watermelon
4- bananas

:lol:

Where are the coconuts and dates man?

Al Houthis beat Saudi Army? When? When the cow went to Hajj in its horns?

They beat KSA in chewing qat.;)

Sister as I wrote in post 36 then it is foolish to compare regular armies with asymmetric warfare that groups like Hezbollah, ISIS, Houthi's etc. engage in. It's an unfair comparison. For instance the Houthi's have almost 4000 m tall mountains to hide in and make ambushes from. Out in the open they are not worth much. They would not stand 1 hour against a modern army. In their own territory in the mountains they are difficult to beat but that is not strange as they know every corner, cave (lol), hill, valley etc. That is not due to their military power but just the geography favoring them and them being familiar with it.

I agree Algeria is a battle-hardened army. Respected across the Arab world. Especially the GIS!

yes that's my brother, we can not compare if Hizbullah resembles increasingly has an army, no country combatue power.

but in an asymmetric war, no Arab army has the strength,

I give an example, if Egypt goes to war with Saudi Arabia, or Sudan, it may use their weapons, but if he goes to war with israel does not can.

Morocco can come into the war with Algeria or senegal. but Morocco will never go to war with France or Spain. , by Algeria against are able to use material against spain russia because will not secure the material and not sell a gradation weapon.

no Muslim army is truly free, it has no real army.

i think the supporters of shia rats like hizb al shaytan play too much playstation they are not in connection with reality whatsoever. they are delusional. or brainwashed. i swear to god im not saying this cuz im saudi and i hate them. but i really pity them man! they need help ASAP. intensive psychological therapy.
they are so stupid i get confused should we help them or just make the world a favor and wipe them out ?!
i think its dangerous to be that stupid. more dangerous than ISIS :sarcastic:

i think the supporters of shia rats like hizb al shaytan play too much playstation they are not in connection with reality whatsoever. they are delusional. or brainwashed. i swear to god im not saying this cuz im saudi and i hate them. but i really pity them man! they need help ASAP. intensive psychological therapy.
they are so stupid i get confused should we help them or just make the world a favor and wipe them out ?!
i think its dangerous to be that stupid. more dangerous than ISIS :sarcastic:

Nothing to do with Shias brother. 95% of all Shias are not like those terrorist groups. Just look at our own lot. Lovely people. The Shia Arabs of Iraq are basically the same people as our people. Same ancient Arab tribes, clans, family names. You would not be able to distinguish people in Basra from those in KSA. Or Nasiriyah or Samawa or basically most of Southern Iraq. Ties are very, very close and in sense those borders are just arbitrary.

I also find it laughable to put Hezbollah as number 1 and the whole ranking and comparison between regular armies and asymmetric forces makes no sense either in my eyes but whatever. Shia Arabs are not your enemies bro. Only the terrorist ones and brainwashed ones that are serving the Mullah's in Tehran.

yes that's my brother, we can not compare if Hizbullah resembles increasingly has an army, no country combatue power.

but in an asymmetric war, no Arab army has the strength,

I give an example, if Egypt goes to war with Saudi Arabia, or Sudan, it may use their weapons, but if he goes to war with israel does not can.

Morocco can come into the war with Algeria or senegal. but Morocco will never go to war with France or Spain. , by Algeria against are able to use material against spain russia because will not secure the material and not sell a gradation weapon.

no Muslim army is truly free, it has no real army.

Sadly this is true sister. The West has the Muslim world by the balls.:(:D Excuse my language.

Nothing to do with Shias brother. 95% of all Shias are not like those terrorist groups. Just look at our own lot. Lovely people. The Shia Arabs of Iraq are basically the same people as our people. Same ancient Arab tribes, clans, family names. You would not be able to distinguish people in Basra from those in KSA. Or Nasiriyah or Samawa or basically most of Southern Iraq. Ties are very, very close and in sense those borders are just arbitrary.

I also find it laughable to put Hezbollah as number 1 and the whole ranking and comparison between regular armies and asymmetric forces makes no sense either in my eyes but whatever. Shia Arabs are not your enemies bro. Only the terrorist ones and brainwashed ones that are serving the Mullah's in Tehran.

Sadly this is true sister. The West has the Muslim world by the balls.:(:D Excuse my language.
another idiot think the Shia are the enemy, it is Allah who judge and a good Muslim or not, this is not to rakan traitor, as the Shia are the Sunni and Muslim brother. was the same prophet, the same book .... one believes in one god. What you want more? .

israel and want to destroy our American religion .and he 'use our diference to destroy us, to make us their slaves, and plundered our wealth. before Allah you will be responsible for fitna. then to stop insulting the Shiite fighting against the enemy of God.
only our union will make us trimphé, and whoever follows the American, it will be among them in hell

If we talk about quality of personnel then IS hands down. A force smaller than Hamas, without any support at all managed to capture territory equal to UK fighting against armed to teeth with most modern weapons Assadists, Safavids, Hezbollah, Kurds and CC in same time.

I loled at Lebanese army.

my ranking
1- tomatos
2- cucumber
3- watermelon
4- bananas

my ranking
1- tomatoes
2- cucumber
3- watermelon
4- bananas
Wtf? Watermelon has excellent capabilities and would kick tomato ***! I'm really sick of this tomato propaganda.

So I need to ask, can you speak Danish? If so then that's pretty cool.

Wtf? Watermelon has excellent capabilities and would kick tomato ***! I'm really sick of this tomato propaganda.

So I need to ask, can you speak Danish? If so then that's pretty cool.

The watermelons of Buraydah are famous across KSA.

See for yourself here;

Although I have lived here (studied) for a few years I am not fluent but I understand most. A good deal of written Danish too. Far from fluent though but I have a likeness for languages and find it relatively easy to learn new.

Danish is a pretty useless language though in the international perspective.

I promised myself to learn Chinese before the age of 30 but I am not sure if I can fulfill this promise.:lol:

If we talk about quality of personnel then IS hands down. A force smaller than Hamas, without any support at all managed to capture territory equal to UK fighting against armed to teeth with most modern weapons Assadists, Safavids, Hezbollah, Kurds and CC in same time.

I loled at Lebanese army.

Quit trolling. IS has ten fold members than Hamas. And also much larger military budget. Most territorty controlled is desert, irrelevant to discussion though. They excel in what they do against weakiest army in Arab world(Iraq). Either way, no comparison is being made. and it's against forum rules to spread IS propaganda so can't be anyways.

Your anaylsis is childish.

Back
Top Bottom