What's new

Arab military entities top forces

Quit trolling. IS has ten fold members than Hamas.
Both have about 20 K.

And also much larger military budget.
They have ZERO support from outside, unlike Hamas which gets hundreds of millions from Qatar + swarms of arms from Iran. All they have is spoils of war.

Most territorty controlled is desert, irrelevant to discussion though.
Most of the Middle East is desert.

They excel in what they do against weakiest army in Arab world(Iraq).
Iraqi army is armed to teeth with most modern weapons like Abrams and Mi-28. They have virtually unlimited manpower resources. Calling them weakest army is silly at most.

But what can we expect from person who considers Lebanon army among the best. :haha:

Nothing to do with Shias brother. 95% of all Shias are not like those terrorist groups. Just look at our own lot. Lovely people. The Shia Arabs of Iraq are basically the same people as our people. Same ancient Arab tribes, clans, family names. You would not be able to distinguish people in Basra from those in KSA. Or Nasiriyah or Samawa or basically most of Southern Iraq. Ties are very, very close and in sense those borders are just arbitrary.

I also find it laughable to put Hezbollah as number 1 and the whole ranking and comparison between regular armies and asymmetric forces makes no sense either in my eyes but whatever. Shia Arabs are not your enemies bro. Only the terrorist ones and brainwashed ones that are serving the Mullah's in Tehran.

Sadly this is true sister. The West has the Muslim world by the balls.:(:D Excuse my language.
sorry brother they are our enemies and there is proof. but when i say they are our enemy i dont mean the poor taxi guy or the normal guy on the street. those i consider them as victims. when i say they are our enemy i mean the religion the ideology and those who have killed us and betrayed us.
the majority ppl who got killed since 9/11 are sunna. they were either killed by western armies or shia or shia helping the western armies. all what i said is facts no room for emotions. but for me to explain this il need hours lol
so maybe if you are interested il send you some links to your inbox.
i understand and respect your point of view and i wish they were not our enemies but unfortunately its not up to us or the average shia guy on the street to decide cuz the war started long time ago. you have to go through their basic books and listen to the major scholars of shia in karbala najaf and qum and see what they say about us.
some ppl say we are all muslims. ok then i got a question. we all know the 5 pillars of islam and 6 pillars of faith. the shia got different pillars of islam. so the logical question is how are we all muslims ? someone is wrong. its a simple logical conclusion. i can keep talking for hours about them. and as usual im off topic lol
so if you want some links send me a massage to my inbox, if there is one, so i can send them to you

@500

You so foolish and figures are incorrect. Most funding btw goes toward government and reconstruction/gas crisis/electricity crisis. Which everyone knows.

sorry brother they are our enemies and there is proof. but when i say they are our enemy i dont mean the poor taxi guy or the normal guy on the street. those i consider them as victims. when i say they are our enemy i mean the religion the ideology and those who have killed us and betrayed us.
the majority ppl who got killed since 9/11 are sunna. they were either killed by western armies or shia or shia helping the western armies. all what i said is facts no room for emotions. but for me to explain this il need hours lol
so maybe if you are interested il send you some links to your inbox.
i understand and respect your point of view and i wish they were not our enemies but unfortunately its not up to us or the average shia guy on the street to decide cuz the war started long time ago. you have to go through their basic books and listen to the major scholars of shia in karbala najaf and qum and see what they say about us.
some ppl say we are all muslims. ok then i got a question. we all know the 5 pillars of islam and 6 pillars of faith. the shia got different pillars of islam. so the logical question is how are we all muslims ? someone is wrong. its a simple logical conclusion. i can keep talking for hours about them. and as usual im off topic lol
so if you want some links send me a massage to my inbox, if there is one, so i can send them to you

Aha, this explained it better. I also consider their senior clerics as misguided and I also consider their terrorist groups as enemies and you know which Mullah's. I am just talking about the regular Shia Arab whether he is in KSA, Yemen or Iraq. Those are our brethren whether we like it or not. Our flesh and blood. I cannot hate them. Even if I disagree with their sect.

I know about the situation in Iraq very well. It's just that it's very complicated. Yes, Shia Islam have some differences from Sunni Islam but they are not as huge as we want to make them out really. This sectarianism is senseless. It's a waste of time. Trust me on this one.

A regular Shia Arab in Southern Iraq or Zaydi (very close to Sunnis) in Northern Yemen are not that far from us. It's the Wilayat al-Faqih brainwashed maniacs that are the problem.
See this;

Off-topic anyway and this thread has been invaded by long-term "friends".

Aha, this explained it better. I also consider their senior clerics as misguided and I also consider their terrorist groups as enemies and you know which Mullah's. I am just talking about the regular Shia Arab whether he is in KSA, Yemen or Iraq. Those are our brethren whether we like it or not. Our flesh and blood. I cannot hate them. Even if I disagree with their sect.

I know about the situation in Iraq very well. It's just that it's very complicated. Yes, Shia Islam have some differences from Sunni Islam but they are not as huge as we want to make them out really. This sectarianism is senseless. It's a waste of time. Trust me on this one.

A regular Shia Arab in Southern Iraq or Zaydi (very close to Sunnis) in Northern Yemen are not that far from us. It's the Wilayat al-Faqih brainwashed maniacs that are the enemies.
i have no problems with the average shia guy on the street unless he gets involved in something that is against my religion or against my country or any muslim country.

but let me correct you and i've spent years listening to their lectures and scholars and iv red very few pages of their books. we are nothing like each other. and the differences is really really huge.
how can i send you a message in the inbox ?

A regular Shia Arab in Southern Iraq or Zaydi (very close to Sunnis) in Northern Yemen are not that far from us. It's the Wilayat al-Faqih brainwashed maniacs that are the problem.
See this;

Off-topic anyway and this thread has been invaded by long-term "friends".

you tell anything, the one who betrayed in iraq is you, you have to use to weaken Iran and you sold to your American master .it you who support al Qaida and daesh .it you who had forsaken palestine.
I hate your dirrigent also, they are traitor Khomeini stretched your hand, but you refuse, and you have become the favorite dog of American. it is you who have betrayed Islam.

al hassan, I am disappointed, so the Iraqi and Yemeni are your brother, because he is Arab? so the other Muslims are not your brother? pfff, it is you the sect. the truth is that the American comabt iran and israel, and you fight the Muslims in the world.

i have no problems with the average shia guy on the street unless he gets involved in something that is against my religion or against my country or any muslim country.

but let me correct you and i've spent years listening to their lectures and scholars and iv red very few pages of their books. we are nothing like each other. and the differences is really really huge.
how can i send you a message in the inbox ?

Just write on my "wall". Or in the "Arabic Coffee Shop" thread.

@Tomyris

I am not sure what you are a blabbering about. I have no problem with Shias especially not Shia Arabs. I do have a problem with the Iranian regime and the Wilayat al-Faqih nonsense and their negative and harmful interference in the Arab world and support for the genocidal maniac Al-Assad. As do the vast majority of the 450 million Arabs out there. Especially Sunni Arabs Anyway this thread has nothing to do with this and I won't reply to silly posts. I got no problem with you so not sure why you are attacking me.

I don't have a problem with Iranians either (whether they are Iranian Arabs, Persians, Azeris, Turkmen, Lur, Baluch, Kurds or whatever) as long as they are not hostile to Arabs which many are.

Last edited:
you tell anything, the one who betrayed in iraq is you, you have to use to weaken Iran and you sold to your American master .it you who support al Qaida and daesh .it you who had forsaken palestine.
I hate your dirrigent also, they are traitor Khomeini stretched your hand, but you refuse, and you have become the favorite dog of American. it is you who have betrayed Islam.

al hassan, I am disappointed, so the Iraqi and Yemeni are your brother, because he is Arab? so the other Muslims are not your brother? pfff, it is you the sect. the truth is that the American comabt iran and israel, and you fight the Muslims in the world.
i told you before your brain is made out of crap... 2 iranian presidents came out on tv and said we helped america in iraq and afghanistan what more proof do you want ?! khomeini sent 52 kg of explosives to makkah during hajj so i dont see how this is a peaceful approach. do some research before you talk

Just write on my "wall". Or in the "Arabic Coffee Shop" thread.

@Tomyris

I am not sure what you are a blabbering about. I have no problem with Shias especially not Shia Arabs. I do have a problem with the Iranian regime and the Wilayat al-Faqih nonsense and their negative and harmful interference in the Arab world and support for the genocidal maniac Al-Assad. As do the vast majority of the 450 million Arabs out there. Especially Sunni Arabs Anyway this thread has nothing to do with this and I won't reply to silly posts. I got no problem with you so not sure why you are attacking me.

I don't have a problem with Iranians either (whether they are Iranian Arabs, Persians, Azeris, Turkmen, Lur, Baluch, Kurds or whatever) as long as they are not hostile to Arabs which many are.
the Iranian government, and against Israel, and he denies that Islam'm knee, what's your problem ??? the Iranian government has stretched hands with you why you have the American favorite?
the Saudi government sold palestine, bashar al assad aps are killing people is a monsonge you just hate against Persian and Shiite .I speak the union and you talk about division? pfffff the many Saudi Shia Muslim is killed, and it helps against israel iran. your government traitor and bad

i told you before your brain is made out of crap... 2 iranian presidents came out on tv and said we helped america in iraq and afghanistan what more proof do you want ?! khomeini sent 52 kg of explosives to makkah during hajj so i dont see how this is a peaceful approach. do some research before you talk
it's your brain and makes shit. iraq attacked Iran, the Taliban were also attacked Iran, because your American master ask you to give money and create fitna, you obeyed like dogs.
iran are merely defending the country, and if we talk about Saudi Arabia that has betrayed iraq when American is attacked? we use the American Saudi base and not Iranian, so shut and stop the propaganda

@Falcon29 I leave this topic my brother, I can not talk with person of bad faith, which is loosely forsaken palestine, who is everything to destroy iran, and then accuse us of every word while they are traitor , the loose, and sold

thank you for inviting me and my brother still dsl

the Iranian government, and against Israel, and he denies that Islam'm knee, what's your problem ??? the Iranian government has stretched hands with you why you have the American favorite?
the Saudi government sold palestine, bashar al assad aps are killing people is a monsonge you just hate against Persian and Shiite .I speak the union and you talk about division? pfffff the many Saudi Shia Muslim is killed, and it helps against israel iran. your government traitor and bad

it's your brain and makes shit. iraq attacked Iran, the Taliban were also attacked Iran, because your American master ask you to give money and create fitna, you obeyed like dogs.
iran are merely defending the country, and if we talk about Saudi Arabia that has betrayed iraq when American is attacked? we use the American Saudi base and not Iranian, so shut and stop the propaganda

here are 3 iranian presidents and some officials admitting helping america
saudi refused to have any part and said on tv the americans army in iraq an occupation and against international laws

here are 3 iranian presidents and some officials admitting helping america
saudi refused to have any part and said on tv the americans army in iraq an occupation and against international laws

not speak with me, you and bad faith, iraq was not combine iran iraq because massacred Iran and attacked my country and help you in the order of your American master .
you then call the American to destroy Saddam, you really been the traitor and coward.

not talking the .l'irak speech saddam was your ally. and he was our enemy because it attaqué.vous we have refused the alliance with Iran because your dirrigent afraid for their throne. the Prophet Muhammad (S) never have let israel massacred Palestinian and will never give American military base, you was the shame of Islam and Arabic.

Secterianism is nothing but filth .. Better keep away from it ..
it is Allah who decides who is a cult or not, this is not a reason to become a slave to the American.

we all live in the area and as a Muslim nosu must learn to live ensemble.si we are killing our enemy will advantage .it shame that some way not anything like her

not speak with me, you and bad faith, iraq was not combine iran iraq because massacred Iran and attacked my country and help you in the order of your American master .
you then call the American to destroy Saddam, you really been the traitor and coward.

not talking the .l'irak speech saddam was your ally. and he was our enemy because it attaqué.vous we have refused the alliance with Iran because your dirrigent afraid for their throne. the Prophet Muhammad (S) never have let israel massacred Palestinian and will never give American military base, you was the shame of Islam and Arabic.

it is Allah who decides who is a cult or not, this is not a reason to become a slave to the American.

we all live in the area and as a Muslim nosu must learn to live ensemble.si we are killing our enemy will advantage .it shame that some way not anything like her

Nobody understands that.. The Iranians n Saudis are destabilising the region with their proxies or wars or whatever .. Who is suffering ? The common man ..

Back
Top Bottom