What's new

Arab military entities top forces

Nobody understands that.. The Iranians n Saudis are destabilising the region with their proxies or wars or whatever .. Who is suffering ? The common man ..
iran didnt want to destabilize the region, focus and drive them American, and palestine recovered so that the Muslim can live with them in peace .but the Saudi who is selling their soul to the devil and is sold Islam in American test destroy iran, and no choice but to defend us for LIVE prevent enemy to destroy us. the Saudi their camp is chosen, it is not against them that we want to beat you and all Muslims ... but it is chosen to sell the holy land in american and israel assistance to strengthen .it doamge our Palestinian brother who suffers, the prophet Muhammad (S) never approve their policy and betrayal

Iran's navy is a mixed use of asymmetric warfare and classic navies unlike any other country in region, and its guerrilla approach can be a nightmare against classic navies like Turkish or Egyptian ones. Think of a battle between Turkish navy and Iran's in Persian gulf, whole Turkish navy will simply sink in the bottom of sea. That's not what I'm saying, that's what many western analysts also say. Your statement largely comes from political bias, not technical wisdom.

It's not bias mate. Let's start with the sub-surface fleet. Kilo-class are aged and need to be decommissioned, such ships with armament like that will scream to the sonars let alone stealth ASW corvettes, unable to use assymmetric tactics. Fateh's a coastal submarine, can not be effectively used in Assymmetric Warfare. As for Besat-class submarine, we don't have sources on her armament nor the AIP reality. vise versa. Same is with the surface fleet as well.

you forget Tunisian Special Forces we never lost mission yes the Army Special Forces are not well equipped but well trained
they Train with
SAS
tun10.jpg

and US special forces
tunisf10.jpg

and few days ago we created new unit "الصاعقة" Elite of the Elite
this unit 3000 soldier with 1000 soldier for reconnaissance and live in the mountains and indetfing targets to open the way for a second unit of 2000 men for rapid intervention and engagement with the enemy through airdrops

You just proved yourself a kid Israel without its Air Support don't stand a chance against HAMAS or Hezbollah
Mr. grown up. What is your proof then? is it your three characters organ?

You just proved yourself a kid Israel without its Air Support don't stand a chance against HAMAS or Hezbollah
Israel >>> Syria, Syria >>> Hezbollah, Hezbollah >>> HamAss

Thats how it works.

you forget Tunisian Special Forces we never lost mission yes the Army Special Forces are not well equipped but well trained
they Train with
SAS
tun10.jpg

and US special forces
tunisf10.jpg

and few days ago we created new unit "الصاعقة" Elite of the Elite
this unit 3000 soldier with 1000 soldier for reconnaissance and live in the mountains and indetfing targets to open the way for a second unit of 2000 men for rapid intervention and engagement with the enemy through airdrops

Thanks bro. I was going to include Tunisia but I don't know much about your military. Over next year I should hopefully know enough about all Arab militaries.

Thats how it works.

Well, that's exactly right.
As I said before, and you may agree with it, terrorist group members and militias always think that they are better than classic armies, but when it comes to a real combat(not hit and run technique in mountains or jungles), they are always the ones who lose on every single aspect of a war. I have read the notes and autobiographies of IRGC(the big brother of these terrorist groups) generals, which many of them were trained in Syria, and also I have read the same materials from IR army generals. IRGC generals, at least a few honest ones, confessed that the real war between Iran and Iraq was not what they were expecting, and what they were trained for. Even one of them who left the mullah regime, descried his trainings in Syria, which was taught to other militias from Ireland free army, Palestinians, ... as just ego-boosting and useless in a real war.

Thats how it works.

You hate Hamas most? Is that why you're mocking ? Hamas now is using guidance systems for short range projectiles???

You hate Hamas most? Is that why you're mocking ? Hamas now is using guidance systems for short range projectiles???
you don't have to react to every shyte they post :) sometimes its better to let it go

in your hometown and your hometown only
Just for your info, kiddo.

* In 1973 Israel had 8 divisions. Only 3 of them fought against Syria and smashed it like a bug.
* In 1987 Syrian army slaughtered 23 Hezbollah men just to show them who is the boss. Hezbollah did not dare to retaliate.

Back
Top Bottom