What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

Oh he's a wonderful fellow- led a victorious army remember?

Unlike the clever commando who ended up getting booted out of the country much less just the force. Although if our PM's tears were enough to get back Kargil then I guess a bit more leakage would have gotten us Gilgit too- Darn why did we not think of that?! :hitwall: I'll be sure to let our PM know of this, you know as a concerned citizen, although this time around crying in front of the American President will have to be accompanied with sending a few Peking Ducks to Beijing- you know since China's the new co-owner of the Land of the Pure along with the ever munificent States. :eek:

We can agree on this though, Mushy will be good for Pakistan. :agree:
@Hyperion What do you think his chances are, heard that he had some sort of an understanding with the MQM? :undecided:
what V K SINGH JEE told was true about readyness of INDIAN army, & do you think with that readyness ,india can luach itself even against BD?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
No he doesn't. Pure hearsay. Maybe some sort of convergence of thought with IK, but that also at a later stage.

Yaara here's the news link- Musharraf allies with MQM - thenews.com.pk ergo the ":undecided:"

what V K SINGH JEE told was true about readyness of INDIAN army, & do you think with that readyness ,india can luach itself even against BD?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Enough to swallow you people whole- although I think we'd find you rather indigestible. Ergo our abstinence from the aforementioned swallowing. :bunny:

Someone explain this logic to me, as it I'm really confused:

1. A person takes charge of Pakistan (mostly by rigging/coup coup d'etat<< take your pic)
2. Said person runs Pakistan like his/her property.
3. Is kicked out of power by the people.
4. Goes on an extended foreign trip/vacation.
5. Same people who kicked him out, forget about his/her last rule.
6. Same people kiss his/her arse, when he/she returns back to the country from the said vacation.

Not just him, all of them. It's a recurring theme ... BB/Ganga Bradran/Mushi..... what's going on? Is it true that the only choice we have is between an "andha" and a "kaana"? :blink:

Very well said mate here people still worship idiot, corrupt and failed generals like Zia, Mush, pasha etc and if you say something against them you are Raw/Mossad agent. :D you live in Turkiye i guess so i would like to know the strategy Justice and development party used to get rid of Generals who conspires against government and the public sentiments because Turks are also very emotional when it comes to armed forces.

No he doesn't. Pure hearsay. Maybe some sort of convergence of thought with IK, but that also at a later stage.

Rumors are he's trying to pay off the MQM to secure his chances on the Clifton seat of Karachi.
His support from the MQM may materialize on two things.

1. The business community considers his era as golden for them and so see's him as an economic savior.

2. He is also a bhaiyya from Dehli.. in that end that section of politics does have influence.

Yaara here's the news link- Musharraf allies with MQM - thenews.com.pk ergo the ":undecided:"

Enough to swallow you people whole- although I think we'd find you rather indigestible. Ergo our abstinence from the aforementioned swallowing. :bunny:

Army chief's letter to PM: General V K Singh exposes ****** in armour
TNN Mar 29, 2012, 01.44AM IST
Army chief's letter to PM: General V K Singh exposes ****** in armour - Times Of India

NEW DELHI: Army chief General V K Singh paints a grim picture of the operational capabilities of his 1.13-million strong force in his letter to the PM, grappling as it is with tanks running out of ammunition, obsolete air defence systems and lack of adequate weaponry for infantry and special forces battalions.
Asking the PM to "pass suitable directions to enhance the Army's preparedness", Gen Singh in his March 12 letter says the state of the major fighting arms is "indeed alarming" and indirectly blames the long-winded arms procurement process and the recalcitrant bureaucracy for it.

The letter points out the Army's tank regiments are "devoid of critical ammunition to defeat enemy tanks", while the existing air defence systems cannot effectively protect against enemy air attacks since they are "97% obsolete".

Besides, there are "large scale voids" in essential weaponry as well as critical surveillance and night-fighting capabilities in the over 350 infantry and special forces' battalions. With two "inimical neighbours", such "critical deficiencies" severely erode the Army's preparedness, he says.

There is, however, nothing startling in these observations. As reported earlier, the Army had last year itself declared it would need around Rs 41,000 crore just to make up its existing "critical hollowness" in ammunition and equipment. The force will take several years to reach 100% operational capability.

Top MoD sources said it was surprising that Gen Singh wrote such a long letter to the PM at a time when the MoD was already undertaking a comprehensive review of Army's operational capabilities, primarily prompted by the Army chief's concerns.

The first meeting for this review was held on February 28, where defence minister A K Antony, defence secretary Shashi Kant Sharma and Gen Singh were among those present.

The second meeting was slated for March 21, but was postponed to April 2 because Gen Singh was absent.

"The Army chief's letter is factually wrong on some counts. It also suggests that an empowered group of officers must be setup to carry out emergency purchases, and private sector participation be stepped up," said a source.

In its 11th Plan (2007-2012) review, the Army had also pointed at huge operational gaps in fields ranging from artillery, aviation, air defence and night-fighting to ATGMs (anti-tank guided missiles), PGMs (precision guided munitions) and specialized tank and rifle ammunition.

There has been a general slowdown in several military modernization projects, especially the ones connected to the Army. Navy and IAF, in turn, are better placed on their modernization paths.

Times View

So far, the spat between the army chief and the government was embarrassing and perhaps demoralizing the armed forces. But now the leak of a letter written by General V K Singh to the Prime Minister has a far more disturbing dimension to it. Whoever leaked the letter is making public what should be strictly confidential. A service chief raising shortcomings in the country's defence preparedness with the head of the government is one thing. But for this to be put in the public domain and thus expose the shortcomings to one and all, including interests inimical to India, is quite another thing. This unsavoury episode must be brought to a close. And the source of the leak must be detected and action taken.

MQM denies electoral alliance with Musharraf
MQM denies electoral alliance with Musharraf | AAJ News
By: Alize Ahmed, Uploaded: 20th March 2013
KARACHI: The Rabita Committee of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has strongly denied media reports about any alliance with the party of former president General (Retd) Pervez Musharraf.

According to a statement issued by MQM here on Wednesday,the MQM body stated in unequivocal terms that the MQM had not entered into any alliance with the former president or his party the All Pakistan Muslim League and no seat adjustment was being done with them.

The reports appearing in a section of press and electronic media were baseless, it added.

plz swallow that, isnt that pain full?:chilli::pleasantry::enjoy:

Rumors are he's trying to pay off the MQM to secure his chances on the Clifton seat of Karachi.
His support from the MQM may materialize on two things.

1. The business community considers his era as golden for them and so see's him as an economic savior.

2. He is also a bhaiyya from Dehli.. in that end that section of politics does have influence.

how come a mod can be a racist?:rofl:

Very well said mate here people still worship idiot, corrupt and failed generals like Zia, Mush, pasha etc and if you say something against them you are Raw/Mossad agent. :D you live in Turkiye i guess so i would like to know the strategy Justice and development party used to get rid of Generals who conspires against government and the public sentiments because Turks are also very emotional when it comes to armed forces.
yes peoples still love undeclared sons & daugters of ayub & zia too?:rofl::tup:

how come a mod can be a racist?:rofl:

The would be the oddest racism yet then, considering the mod himself is of the same race.
Again, it depends on how you yourself are attuned to thinking.
An intelligent person will see the Bhaiyya moniker and understand that the implications of race within MQM politics and Musharraf are implied.
A not so bright simpleton will see only the Bhaiiya.

The would be the oddest racism yet then, considering the mod himself is of the same race.
Again, it depends on how you yourself are attuned to thinking.
An intelligent person will see the Bhaiyya moniker and understand that the implications of race within MQM politics and Musharraf are implied.
A not so bright simpleton will see only the Bhaiiya.
is that a punjabi word or a urdu word, define Bhaiyya, BTW it wasnt used in any educational institution of pakistan?
so from where it came from?
thanks for bieng a racsit MOD?:rofl::wave:

i think he is going to be "Benazir Bhutto Part-2" After that his Wife's party will rule Pakistan....

1. A person takes charge of Pakistan (mostly by rigging/coup coup d'etat<< take your pic)
6. Same people kiss his/her arse, when he/she returns back to the country from the said vacation.

Not just him, all of them. It's a recurring theme ... BB/Ganga Bradran/Mushi..... what's going on? Is it true that the only choice we have is between an "andha" and a "kaana"? :blink:

the uneducated retards that voted for zordiri dont represent me

the uneducated retards that voted for zordiri dont represent me

i think he is going to be "Benazir Bhutto Part-2" After that his Wife's party will rule Pakistan....

we belive he will survive!
& no his family will never come into politics!

74404_435203039898869_1330537250_n.jpg

543762_435302976555542_1103782841_n.jpg

You should have seen his press conference today, he was determined and confident about tomorrow and gave a clear message to ttp that he is not scared of them. He said he served in ssg for 10 years, he e lead them, he still has people from there on security detail, he himself was trai.ed to defend.....

Dude, can't comment on him. I could never make up my mind about him. One thing is for sure, he hates the mullahs... :D

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Are you sure? He took Bayt with the Pir of Pirs Shaikh Nazim Haqani.

2048_405761182829020_1777593664_n.jpg

554240_10151322419114924_295186598_n.jpg

0.jpg

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom