What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

batman can you post his recent interview with CNBC
In that interview mush said: Imran Khan ne pehle kuch kia tha, na ab kuch kar sakta ha. :rofl:

APML & gen. Mushraf never belive in taking on cheap shots & controvercies? & they are nt against PTI & imran khan?
APML & musharaf r vry open in their veiws & oppinions which is their democratic right?
Their couldbe many difference of oppinions among PTI & APML bt still they are the nearest in their objectives!

So , I say good luck PTI & IK on their way, & good luck to APML & musharaf for their way peacefull , co existance zindabad!

I have a picture with him in DC. Was an honour to meet jkm.

Very straight forward and not so complicated. Very approachable too

LOL.... dude.... let me a elaborate a bit further.... he is short..... round..... and has a squeaky voice..... now you tell me about his personality? The way this lady is explaining it, baffles the crap out of me... she needs an urgent visit to an ophthalmologist!!! :cheesy:

maybe lady was thinking about some hoolywood actor, which wasnt?;):lol:

581630_435187143233792_299102923_n.jpg

298314_435186199900553_911902990_n.jpg

Someone explain this logic to me, as it I'm really confused:

1. A person takes charge of Pakistan (mostly by rigging/coup coup d'etat<< take your pic)
2. Said person runs Pakistan like his/her property.
3. Is kicked out of power by the people.
4. Goes on an extended foreign trip/vacation.
5. Same people who kicked him out, forget about his/her last rule.
6. Same people kiss his/her arse, when he/she returns back to the country from the said vacation.

Not just him, all of them. It's a recurring theme ... BB/Ganga Bradran/Mushi..... what's going on? Is it true that the only choice we have is between an "andha" and a "kaana"? :blink:

526958_513210538725376_812914864_n.jpg

1. A person takes charge of Pakistan (mostly by rigging/coup coup d'etat<< take your pic)
6. Same people kiss his/her arse, when he/she returns back to the country from the said vacation.

Not just him, all of them. It's a recurring theme ... BB/Ganga Bradran/Mushi..... what's going on? Is it true that the only choice we have is between an "andha" and a "kaana"? :blink:

its your choice, dont vote them? no body holding any gun on your head?;):lol:
BTW non was kickedout by peoples, its allways a unseen force!:angel:;)

Musharraf is touted as the "commando" right- well at least he can beat the "ganja bradran" black and blue with his bare hands if its true. :agree:

You no like Mushy? :frown:

You know he wanted to serve Nawaz Ji Kashmir on a platter, or so he claims, till Nawaz Ji "squandered" away his "victory" under Amreeki pressure.:D

Pakistani Taliban threaten to assassinate Musharraf
Zahir Shah Sherazi | 9 hours ago 10
http://dawncompk.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/musharraf_afp_1_670.jpg?w=670&h=350

musharraf_afp_1_670.jpg

Former President Pervez Musharraf.&#8212;AFP (File Photo)

ISLAMABAD: The Pakistani Taliban have threatened to use suicide bombers and snipers to kill former president Pervez Musharraf when he returns home from exile.

Speaking to Dawn.com, TTP spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan said the group had set up squads of suicide bombers to assassinate Musharraf.

&#8220;Suicide bombers are being trained and assigned to assassinate&#8221; the former president, Ehsan said.

Moreover, Adnan Rasheed, who took part in a previous attempt to assassinate Musharraf, has been given the charge of these suicide squads.

Rasheed is a former junior technician of Pakistan Air Force who was on death row after getting convicted by a field general court martial for engineering an attack on Musharraf in December 2003. He was among the prisoners who had escaped during the April 15, 2012 Bannu jail break.

Musharraf angered the Taliban and other groups by joining the US war on terror following the September 11 attacks and later launching a major crackdown on militancy in Pakistan.

Musharraf is due to return to Pakistan on Sunday from Dubai, after nearly four years of self-imposed exile, in time to take part in parliamentary elections on May 11.

Dude, can't comment on him. I could never make up my mind about him. One thing is for sure, he hates the mullahs... :D

Musharraf is touted as the "commando" right- well at least he can beat the "ganja bradran" black and blue with his bare hands if its true. :agree:

You no like Mushy? :frown:

You know he wanted to serve Nawaz Ji Kashmir on a platter, or so he claims, till Nawaz Ji "squandered" away his "victory" under Amreeki pressure.:D

Back
Top Bottom