What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

Dude, can't comment on him. I could never make up my mind about him. One thing is for sure, he hates the mullahs... :D

Red Mosque! :guns:

But he was also bent a bit towards accommodating the US, unfortunately people have a hard time understanding that it had less to do with any personal "chamchagiri" or being a stooge and more to do with realpolitik.

Btw did the Mullah from the Red Mosque episode actually flee away in a burqa, isn't cross dressing haram? :undecided:

Dude, can't comment on him. I could never make up my mind about him. One thing is for sure, he hates the mullahs... :D
no he is against , mullha,s terrosist mind set! & thats it! as you can see in pics, he himself is a devoted muslim in averege!

But he was also bent a bit towards accommodating the US, unfortunately people have a hard time understanding that it had less to do with any personal "chamchagiri" or being a stooge and more to do with realpolitik.

Btw did the Mullah from the Red Mosque episode actually flee away in a burqa, isn't cross dressing haram? :undecided:

every body bents a bit for USA, even your PM?:lol:
dont bring controversies on the thread stay away from trolling!
or you be trolled back!:smokin:

Look, most of what he did is fine. His biggest mistake was to introduce army to local bureaucracy, where he fucked up big time. Civilians hate the military nosing in their affairs.

Dude, burqa? 99.99% Islam followed in Pakistan is haram. It's no Islam at all.

no he is against , mullha,s terrosist mind set! & thats it! as you can see in pics, he himself is a devoted muslim in averege!

every body bents a bit for USA, even your PM?:lol:
dont bring controversies on the thread stay away from trolling!
or you be trolled back!:smokin:

Sure thing yaara, troll away. :)

Personally, I liked the Lal Masjid scene- he was far more decisive than your dear "Raja Rental" or "Rehem Karo Malik".:D Most importantly his Kashmir formula maintained the status quo- the fellow learnt from his previous misadventure that territory could not be annexed. Although he has a purisrar banday complex.

What conspiracy, that the Lal Masjid fellow ran off in a burqa? :undecided:

733921_435302869888886_2068804539_n.jpg

Look, most of what he did is fine. His biggest mistake was to introduce army to local bureaucracy, where he fucked up big time. Civilians hate the military nosing in their affairs.

Dude, burqa? 99.99% Islam followed in Pakistan is haram. It's no Islam at all.

But seriously isn't cross dressing haram?

Can't comment on Islam in context of Pakistan or otherwise, atheist- remember? ;)

Sure thing yaara, troll away. :)

Personally, I liked the Lal Masjid scene- he was far more decisive than your dear "Raja Rental" or "Rehem Karo Malik".:D Most importantly his Kashmir formula maintained the status quo- the fellow learnt from his previous misadventure that territory could not be annexed. Although he has a purisrar banday complex.

What conspiracy, that the Lal Masjid fellow ran off in a burqa? :undecided:

yes, but there was no misadventure !
its our political leadership ran to clinton who was receving calls from ur crying PM 24/7 those days?
& yes terrorism shouldbe kicked out from every where, by fighting it out?

Sarkar, let's keep shenanigans at minimum & stay on topic. :)

its our political leadership ran to clinton who was receving calls from ur crying PM 24/7 those days?

But seriously isn't cross dressing haram?

Can't comment on Islam in context of Pakistan or otherwise, atheist- remember? ;)

atheist- or hindu or jew you are wellcome, but just keep out of typical indian -pak emotional attitude?

Sure thing, whatever floats your boat.

Wonder whether an ex-Chief of the PAF and an ex-DG(Analysis) ISI are traitors though? :D

But then a nation which never did learn to admit the truth will always end up shooting itself in the foot. Trying to explain that to you by employing further logic would be an exercise in futility. :fie:
@Hyperion So you are probably attracted to his decisiveness, yes?

Last edited by a moderator:
@batmannow, yara, he is one of the very few guy who is fair in analysis. Trust me on it. As I have a big mouth, so does he! :D

Sure thing, whatever floats your boat.

Wonder whether an ex-Chief of the PAF and an ex-DG(Analysis) ISI are traitors though? :D

But then a nation which never did learn to admit the truth will always end up shooting itself in the foot. Trying to explain that to you by employing further logic would be an exercise in futility. :fie:
@Hyperion So you are probably attracted to his decisiveness, yes?

here we go!:welcome::devil:
yes u are right V K SINGH jee will never be forgotten!;)
do you remember his secret letter?:lol:

@batmannow, yara, he is one of the very few guy who is fair in analysis. Trust me on it. As I have a big mouth, so does he! :D
@Hyperion
he just has tried to teach a lesson of truth , to my nation, what you say now???:undecided::devil::smokin:

here we go!:welcome::devil:
yes u are right V K SINGH jee will never be forgotten!;)
do you remember his secret letter?:lol:

Oh he's a wonderful fellow- led a victorious army remember?

Unlike the clever commando who ended up getting booted out of the country much less just the force. Although if our PM's tears were enough to get back Kargil then I guess a bit more leakage would have gotten us Gilgit too- Darn why did we not think of that?! :hitwall: I'll be sure to let our PM know of this, you know as a concerned citizen, although this time around crying in front of the American President will have to be accompanied with sending a few Peking Ducks to Beijing- you know since China's the new co-owner of the Land of the Pure along with the ever munificent States. :eek:

We can agree on this though, Mushy will be good for Pakistan. :agree:
@Hyperion What do you think his chances are, heard that he had some sort of an understanding with the MQM? :undecided: http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-13-21658-Musharraf-allies-with-MQM

No he doesn't. Pure hearsay. Maybe some sort of convergence of thought with IK, but that also at a later stage.

@Hyperion What do you think his chances are, heard that he had some sort of an understanding with the MQM? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom