What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

283422_433275980091575_1894562083_n.jpg

166750_513825268663903_132244952_n.jpg

72357_554511881255391_1350239066_n.jpg

Parvaz Musharraf Departing Jeddah to perform Umrah.
Labaik Allahuma Labaik....
:tup:

batman can you post his recent interview with CNBC
In that interview mush said: Imran Khan ne pehle kuch kia tha, na ab kuch kar sakta ha. :rofl:

72357_554511881255391_1350239066_n.jpg

Parvaz Musharraf Departing Jeddah to perform Umrah.
Labaik Allahuma Labaik....
:tup:

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Ma'Shah'Allah. General (rtd) Pervez Musharraf beginning his return to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in the Name of Allah.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Pervez Musharraf getting some attention while Dining At Cafe Pacificin Dallas, Texas. :cool:

Posted on January 22nd, 2009 2:50pm by Candy Evans
Filed under Celebrity Homes, Changing market trends in Real Estate, Sexy cities, sexy men, urban living

And he is probably one of the hottest men I have ever seen, exquisitely dressed in a camel-tan jacket with a colorful ascot. He was sitting on the upper level landing to the left as you walk into the venerable-see-and-be-seen Highland Park Village institution. The entire landing was reserved for the former Pakistani president and his entourage of beautiful women and body guards. I was tempted to snap a pic, but thought that might be disrespectful.

Or get me shot.

I thought the black Maybach outside was his, but was told it belongs to Gene Jones, also dining at CP.

Tina Martin @ January 24th, 2009 at 4:24 am

Wish you would have taken a picture. I also admire him.

batman can you post his recent interview with CNBC
In that interview mush said: Imran Khan ne pehle kuch kia tha, na ab kuch kar sakta ha. :rofl:

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

General (rtd) Pervez Musharraf on Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf:

"Their thinking, is totally an incomplete thinking. They are thinking they will create a tsunami in [???] during elections and, in 2002 they still had the same thinking, today's the same thinking but instead they won't be able to achieve anything, they won't do it.

So... and... when they won't do it, then they will let down Pakistan and move to one side. They need to expand their thinking... what has to be done for Pakistan... what should be done for Pakistan... and, to achieve that... what should be their reaction.

Can they achieve that on their own? If they cannot achieve that on their own, then they should think differently, think more, [on] what to do. They should at least have such minimal thinking.

I am hopeful that later on, they will have a better thinking. Therefore, I am not saying this for myself, I am saying this in regards to Pakistan.
"

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
291713_588001951218249_2097078652_n.jpg

8287_588002001218244_179927064_n.jpg

Hobble Chief Justice Sindh high court was please to grant bail to former president Gen Pervez Musharraf .

208924_434989523253554_282954678_n.jpg

Pervez Musharraf getting some attention while Dining At Cafe Pacificin Dallas, Texas. :cool:

Posted on January 22nd, 2009 2:50pm by Candy Evans
Filed under Celebrity Homes, Changing market trends in Real Estate, Sexy cities, sexy men, urban living

And he is probably one of the hottest men I have ever seen, exquisitely dressed in a camel-tan jacket with a colorful ascot. He was sitting on the upper level landing to the left as you walk into the venerable-see-and-be-seen Highland Park Village institution. The entire landing was reserved for the former Pakistani president and his entourage of beautiful women and body guards. I was tempted to snap a pic, but thought that might be disrespectful.

Or get me shot.

I thought the black Maybach outside was his, but was told it belongs to Gene Jones, also dining at CP.

Tina Martin @ January 24th, 2009 at 4:24 am

Wish you would have taken a picture. I also admire him.
@Hyperion you passed very opposite comments of your meeting with Musharraf! who is mistaken here?

LOL.... dude.... let me a elaborate a bit further.... he is short..... round..... and has a squeaky voice..... now you tell me about his personality? The way this lady is explaining it, baffles the crap out of me... she needs an urgent visit to an ophthalmologist!!! :cheesy:

@Hyperion you passed very opposite comments of your meeting with Musharraf! who is mistaken here?

Back
Top Bottom