What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

Sorry. Didn't get you. Was your reply some sort of a half aresed attempt to annoy me? :blink:

the uneducated retards that voted for zordiri dont represent me

Dear Mr. Salam. The sheikh's you refer to is not a mullah. If he is a mullah than you can consider me prophet of god. :D

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Are you sure? He took Bayt with the Pir of Pirs Shaikh Nazim Haqani.

2048_405761182829020_1777593664_n.jpg

554240_10151322419114924_295186598_n.jpg

0.jpg

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. Didn't get you. Was your reply some sort of a half aresed attempt to annoy me? :blink:

Full of yourself are we? I'm always serious on these kinds of threads, have your fun at naswar. I used to have fun there until you and bhabi got carried away.
I was merely stating that the people you were referring to are limited to the sheep of zardari - nothing personal

AKP is nothing like them, not by a long shot. Don't worry, not even in Pakistan I let anyone tell me. You forget my dear friend. It's the same law all over the world. Who's holding the bigger gun? And mostly I'm holding a very big one. Cheers! :D

Very well said mate here people still worship idiot, corrupt and failed generals like Zia, Mush, pasha etc and if you say something against them you are Raw/Mossad agent. :D you live in Turkiye i guess so i would like to know the strategy Justice and development party used to get rid of Generals who conspires against government and the public sentiments because Turks are also very emotional when it comes to armed forces.

Are you sure? He took Bayt with the Pir of Pirs Shaikh Nazim Haqani..

If he then understands the meaning of Bayt. Then it compels him to give up his habits of drinking.
It compels him to eschew any dreams of self empowerment he may have.

A bayt means that you are under the guidance of the Shaykh and under oath to serve Muslims.
It is a burden not easy to uphold.

If he then understands the meaning of Bayt. Then it compels him to give up his habits of drinking.
It compels him to eschew any dreams of self empowerment he may have.

A bayt means that you are under the guidance of the Shaykh and under oath to serve Muslims.
It is a burden not easy to uphold.
plz prove him drinking!:lol::wave:

or stop posting lies? its simple accept it you hate him?:wave:

Find me proof that he did not.
Or stop posting lies to defend him.[/QUOT]
487865_10151511967701919_92387006_n.jpg

liars can run bt cant hide? keep running?:lol::wave:
you hve lost the moral right tobe a MOD, plz throw it away & call yourself Bhaiyya instead !:rofl:

Musharraf is touted as the "commando" right- well at least he can beat the "ganja bradran" black and blue with his bare hands if its true. :agree:

You no like Mushy? :frown:

You know he wanted to serve Nawaz Ji Kashmir on a platter, or so he claims, till Nawaz Ji "squandered" away his "victory" under Amreeki pressure.:D

The baldie sold the nation and its guardians out

And that's why he was shown the door. Nobody cried.

Definition of hypocracy:
When you your self do something and criticize others for same thing... and even worst when your criticism have no standing.

Pervaiz Musharraf News Conference – 22nd March 2013

Kharra Sach (Pervaiz Musharraf Interview before Returning Pakistan !) – 22nd March 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone and their uncle knows that Mushy like the liqor
And for him doing Umrah,
Well here is a picture of Mike Tyson doing Hajj, doesn't change the fact that he raped a girl.

tumblr_laukk9B9jH1qet98po1_500.jpg

And for him doing Umrah,
Well here is a picture of Mike Tyson doing Hajj, doesn't change the fact that he raped a girl.

forgivness belongs to god, & both of these gentelmens are there for his forgivness, so stop acting & deciding like god!

And for him doing Umrah,
Liquor drinkers have better chances of forgiveness than hypocrites and liers and fitna creators.

Nothing changes the fact that it is Allah.. who decides about reward and punishment.. it is Allah who controls the punishment and forgiveness.

Cursing Saudis and every thing related to them, will not win you heaven either.

And for him doing Umrah,

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Imran%20Khan.jpg

And this self-proclaimed righteous wannabe Prime Minister committed adultery. Do you think he has changed?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom