What's new

APML | Parvez Musharraf's Political Desk

Look there is no point maligning each other to score cookie points. Personally I don't believe the assumption that Mushy drinks, since in China he was highly regarded and declined to drink when offered a cup of Mao Tai. I have a good friend that was part of the Chinese delegation that greeted him. For those who attack Mike Tyson, need to comprehend the idea that he is a change man and was going through a tough period in his life. IK was a playboy, but he has also changed and is the most important person in Pakistan that can change are situation. The enemy is noon league and PPP, so those who want change should not fight but join hands.

Look there is no point maligning each other to score cookie points. Personally I don't believe the assumption that Mushy drinks, since in China he was highly regarded and declined to drink when offered a cup of Mao Tai. I have a good friend that was part of the Chinese delegation that greeted him. For those who attack Mike Tyson, need to comprehend the idea that he is a change man and was going through a tough period in his life. IK was a playboy, but he has also changed and is the most important person in Pakistan that can change are situation. The enemy is noon league and PPP, so those who want change should not fight but join hands.

Well ... what shall i say? Those who want change shall also not be selfish and self centric... objective here shall be change not winning the election or defeating PML-ABC

I have no good feeling about IK.

Drinking or no drinking is his personal concerned. Logically speaking many occasional drinkers have also been statesmen of high caliber but never a puritian non-drinker has achieved anything beside suicide bombing!

Good post mate!
From now on, u hve been asigned the role of robin,hopefully u will do ur job good?

Drinking or no drinking is his personal concerned. Logically speaking many occasional drinkers have also been statesmen of high caliber but never a puritian non-drinker has achieved anything beside suicide bombing!

Must say point to remember!
Good post!

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

I am not against any Pakistani politician or Pakistani political party as long as they try their best to come to power through democratic means. Most politicians throw mud at each other which is an inherent norm. However, what usually happens is that their supporters believe everything their Qaids tell them and also start throwing mud at the opposition - I disagree with this.

Whenever I see this happening, I feel compelled to show the other side of the story.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Imran%20Khan.jpg

And this self-proclaimed righteous wannabe Prime Minister committed adultery. Do you think he has changed?

1. There is no prof of this
2. even if true, he has openly repented and does not do that any more
3. Mushy on the other hand... well lets just say that he chose London and Dubai for a reason :alcoholic:

Liquor drinkers have better chances of forgiveness than hypocrites and liers and fitna creators.

Nothing changes the fact that it is Allah.. who decides about reward and punishment.. it is Allah who controls the punishment and forgiveness.

Cursing Saudis and every thing related to them, will not win you heaven either.

agreed
That is why Mushy drinking the booze is the least of his problems.
His Umrah will not atone for all the fitna he caused in Pakistan.
Attacking women and children in mosques and allowing America to do the same in our tribal area.

Well ... what shall i say? Those who want change shall also not be selfish and self centric... objective here shall be change not winning the election or defeating PML-ABC

I have no good feeling about IK.

How do you bring change by not winning the elections?
are you talking about the change that Mushy brought by violating the constitution?
Or are you talking about some other change, like destroying the whole country?

That is the problem with you people.
You talk a lot and judge a lot
but offer little solutions.
Good or bad, at least IK is doing something you don't have the capability/balls to do.

That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard, and I have read many posts by Indians.
tell me, was the Prophet a suicide bomber?
How about Slahudeen?
Or all those sufies who came to India to spread Islam?

If you enjoy getting $hit-faced, that is your prerogative, but don't talk bull $hit and expect us to say nothing.

BTW, your wonderful "drinkers" have so far achieved a loss in 71 and the break up of the country, as well as the current terrorism/economy/corrupt goverment.

Personal life does NOT matter. What matters is honesty, loyalty to country and his selfless service to Pakistan on the national level and internationally. He is going there not for personal gains but to save Pakistan from corrupt individuals who are hell bent on destroying our great nation.

Today is the day he returns, just saw his press conference on TV. All the best to APML and Gen. Musharraf. InshAllah, people of Karachi will show full support today to our leader.

FFS, personal lives do NOT matter. What matters is honesty, loyalty to country and his selfless service to Pakistan on the national level and internationally. He is going there not for personal gains but to save Pakistan from corrupt individuals who are hell bent on destroying our great nation.

Today is the day he returns, just saw his press conference on TV. All the best to APML and Gen. Musharraf. InshAllah, people of Karachi will show full support today to our leader.

Are you kidding me?
OF COURSE PERSONAL LIVES MATTER!
You are the leader of your country, the pillar of it's ideology, the person who is trusted to protect the nation and what it stand for.
If you don't even believe in the ideology, how well will you protect it? We clearly have our answers as we saw in 71 and more recently what is going on.

Just to give you an example, so many US politicians have to resign over personal matters, regardless of them being good leaders.
I mean just look at General Petraus. He was a great general and the right man for the job, but he cheated on his wife and got fired. No one in America said "personal lives don't matter, he was a good general, he should keep his job"
That kind of thinking is for uneducated barbarians.
ANd with attitude like that, Pakistan is guaranteed to stay a 3rd world country $hit hole.

That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard, and I have read many posts by Indians.
tell me, was the Prophet a suicide bomber?
How about Slahudeen?
Or all those sufies who came to India to spread Islam?

If you enjoy getting $hit-faced, that is your prerogative, but don't talk bull $hit and expect us to say nothing.

BTW, your wonderful "drinkers" have so far achieved a loss in 71 and the break up of the country, as well as the current terrorism/economy/corrupt goverment.

Do you understand the meaning of "sacraism'?? What I meant to say was someone cannot be judged in a black and white manner by their drinking preferences..that is a stupid puritan assessment.

As far as Sufis are concerned I am sure you are aware that Sufism is a great pattron of drugs and alcohol!

Salahuddin was a known drinker until he decided to quit and also had a dark part of career as a war lord and terrorist yet as with all Islamic history, excessive glorification and fact manipulation is the order of the day. No man is 100% saint in this world.

One more thing should be mentioned: he wasn’t always like this. adh-Dhahabi said in ‘as-Siyar’ (15/434 and 436):

“Since his time as a ruler, he had abandoned alcohol and worldly pleasures.”

“He used to drink alcohol, and then repented from it.”

As far as prophet is concerned, lets not even divulge into it thats going a bit too far. But it is scientifically proven that spending long time in caves can cause hallucination and led to delusions of tele-portation and communication with outer world.

Are you kidding me?
OF COURSE PERSONAL LIVES MATTER!
You are the leader of your country, the pillar of it's ideology, the person who is trusted to protect the nation and what it stand for.
If you don't even believe in the ideology, how well will you protect it? We clearly have our answers as we saw in 71 and more recently what is going on.

Just to give you an example, so many US politicians have to resign over personal matters, regardless of them being good leaders.
I mean just look at General Petraus. He was a great general and the right man for the job, but he cheated on his wife and got fired. No one in America said "personal lives don't matter, he was a good general, he should keep his job"
That kind of thinking is for uneducated barbarians.
ANd with attitude like that, Pakistan is guaranteed to stay a 3rd world country $hit hole.

You are a puritian retard of ultimate caliber..Paterus had to resign not because he cheated - other wise Clinton would have had to resign four times as well. But because he violated a protocol and engaged in reckless online conduct which could have exposed serious holes in US national security.

I am not against any Pakistani politician or Pakistan political party as long as they try their best to come to power through democratic means. Most politicians throw mud at each other which is an inherent norm. However, what usually happens is that their supporters believe everything their Qaids tell them and also start throwing mud at the opposition - I disagree with this.

Whenever I see this happening, I feel compelled to show the other side of the story.

Still better than these devils..who have sold the country to a cult.

Zia-ul-Haq0063.jpg

MianNawazSharif.jpeg

220px-Abul_ala_Maududi.jpg

Imran%20Khan.jpg

And this self-proclaimed righteous wannabe Prime Minister committed adultery. Do you think he has changed?

if you have never committed a sin in that sector of any king please reply and if not than go fcuk yourself you ............

if you have never committed a sin in that sector of any king please reply and if not than go fcuk yourself you ............

May be he is homo..i know many puritian islamist molvi types are homo's in closet!

Back
Top Bottom