What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah perhaps 90%, not only Pak's but can also alleviate Indians bigotry towards us, and both the nations can be alleged to accept each other extravagantly,

Besides Kashmir many other issues are there at play, like the danger of mounting an invasion over Pakistan, the war history of Indo-Pak, Missile and Nuke race......hmmmm.....well Kashmir is at priority, which can lead towards the solution of many of others.....:kiss3:

Muslims/Christians have no say on bigotry,they are the biggest bigots ever.

why pakistanis love to take overdose of religion(islam) in every subject?

why pakistanis love to take overdose of religion(islam) in every subject?

Depends what you call overdose...When one says they are atheist then anything would be overdose!

Do Pakistanis know any south Indian food and eat it as part of their daily life?

We are aware of some because some South Indians did migrate to Pakistan during the partitioning but I don't think I know of any who eat it as part of their daily lives...Then again I may be wrong....But yes SOME OF US are aware of some south Indian food that much I can assure you...

Do Pakistanis know any south Indian food and eat it as part of their daily life?

There are some south Indian venues that are mildly popular such as dosa and what you call pani puri.

As to your second question Pakistanis eat a large variety of food: the Pathans, Sindhis and Balochis have a distint crusine. However, many dishes are popular amongst Pakistanis such as Baryani, Pullao etc., that can be said are Indian influenced (the immigrants from India 'mohajars' brought dishes) other than that Punjabis the greatest food lovers of Pakistan (I'm a proud Lahori and Punjabi) enjoy foods like Qarai, roasts, halwas, kheer, and quite a lot of Western food such as pizzas, burgers etc., are also popular here.

There are some south Indian venues that are mildly popular such as dosa and what you call pani puri.

As to your second question Pakistanis eat a large variety of food: the Pathans, Sindhis and Balochis have a distint crusine. However, many dishes are popular amongst Pakistanis such as Baryani, Pullao etc., that can be said are Indian influenced (the immigrants from India 'mohajars' brought dishes) other than that Punjabis the greatest food lovers of Pakistan (I'm a proud Lahori and Punjabi) enjoy foods like Qarai, roasts, halwas, kheer, and quite a lot of Western food such as pizzas, burgers etc., are also popular here.

We also call pani puri, gol gappa. Is it known by this name also there?

do Pakistanis celebrate Sankranti by Kite flying or do u guys even fly kites any time during the year???

why Pakistanis are so materialistic ?

We also call pani puri, gol gappa. Is it known by this name also there?

yes we use to call it gol gappay with sweet chatni and a sour chatni too!

do Pakistanis celebrate Sankranti by Kite flying or do u guys even fly kites any time during the year???

no we dont celebrate sanskrit! but we celebrate spring festival with kite flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom