What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lahore.....??

I have yet to see urine on the streets of Lahore! Heck not even in small towns like Sargodha, Multan or Malakwal have I seen urine on the streets!

dont create ethnic issues! its just that some called it gol gappay and some call it pani puris and in pujab some used to say dahi ballay! In India too some call it pani puris and some call it gol gappays! just like in punjab people used to call kulchays which in karachi we used to call it roghni roti!

Dahi baray is a totally different dish from gol gappae brother...:D

N yes we also have Chole Kulchays in India...:)

Basically North Indian n Pakistani food is the same with the exception of few dishes i guess...

So do u know any Pakistan specific food which u thing would not be available in India???

I have yet to see urine on the streets of Lahore! Heck not even in small towns like Sargodha, Multan or Malakwal have I seen urine on the streets!

tu hajay lore vekhiya hi nai.......your experience is limited thats why, i guess...

tu hajay lore vekhiya hi nai.......your experience is limited thats why, i guess...

I have seen Lahore, maybe not all of it! But seriously? Urine in the street? Itnay NAPAK kub say ho giyea Lore

Unless they are on drugs or drunk?

I have seen Lahore, maybe not all of it! But seriously? Urine in the street? Itnay NAPAK kub say ho giyea Lore

Unless they are on drugs or drunk?

Not just Lahore its across the country ! :hitwall:

A man would stop along the road seeing that no one is looking, untie his nalaaa, squat down & urinate away before tying the nalaa back up & walking away as if he didn't do anything ! :bad:

A man would stop along the road seeing that no one is looking, untie his nalaaa, squat down & urinate away before tying the nalaa back up & walking away as if he didn't do anything ! :bad:

If behind a bush I can understand but on the road or street?

On karachis main roads on foot paths people urinate, its really embarrassing I saw one day on a wall in sadar karachi it was written 'yahan peshab kerna mana hai' and a man was sitting down urinating despite the big letters that clearly said its prohibited. Its all because of illiteracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom