What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do pakistanis throw garbage/wrappers on roads as general habit?

There is a general lack of environmental awareness in our nation; even the educated class cares less of pollution and knows little of it therefore, we see it on the streets. I think Pakistanis concieve their responsibility for cleaniliness confined to their homes and not to thier streets, towns, parks and even cities. Thus, most of us want the government to clean up these said areas rahter than see them as our responsibility too.

Maybe Indians suffer from this perception too.

Indians also do this. I think we desis don't have any sense of cleanliness. I have suffered immeasurably because of it. Do Pakistanis urinate, spit and clear their nose on the street?

you never needed to ask... :lol:

Indians also do this. I think we desis don't have any sense of cleanliness. I have suffered immeasurably because of it. Do Pakistanis urinate, spit and clear their nose on the street?

Urinate I doubt! But spit is VERY COMMON! clean their nose only seen it twice in my life! but since I am only there for 1 mth every 2-3 years and have seen it twice...It MUST happen more often!

1 thing is we do not have pubic garbage bins EVERYWHERE!

2nd there is no strict law like in Singapore

3rd we lack discipline

I went to Karachi airport and Lahore airport and Islamabad aiport ....I was at each when they were newly built! ALL CLEAN took no less than 1 month for paan ka chinta EVERYWHERE! :hitwall:

Sis if you wish! 2ndly, am also not sure where I picked it up from...

even one of my teachers used to spit...even in corridors, where we used to sit in our free time....

kyun kay hum parhay likhay jahil hain bhai! we dont get civilized till now!

My dad uses that word sooo often! :D

even one of my teachers used to spit...even in corridors, where we used to sit in our free time....

Didin't you teach him manners 101? I would have thrown a bucket full of the school's spit at him! YUCK :sick:

I think the Mohajar ethnic group calls them pani puris, not sure, bro.

dont create ethnic issues! its just that some called it gol gappay and some call it pani puris and in pujab some used to say dahi ballay! In India too some call it pani puris and some call it gol gappays! just like in punjab people used to call kulchays which in karachi we used to call it roghni roti!

eewwwwwww........

Would have thought him how our streets and walls feel!

dont create ethnic issues! its just that some called it gol gappay and some call it pani puris and in pujab some used to say dahi ballay! In India too some call it pani puris and some call it gol gappays! just like in punjab people used to call kulchays which in karachi we used to call it roghni roti!

Dahi ballay was not dahi baray? :blink:

okay- girls of which region in Pakistan have the most attitude problem or are the prettiest in your opinion or smart boys for that matter ?? :D

I'm answering the question, sir. If it is not clear from my tone, see it from my previous replies. It's no sin to call a Pakistani a Pakistani, a Punjabi a Punjabi, a Hindu a Hindu. Maybe you mis-read no one's creating ethnic issues just trying to tell someone about our culture.

okay- girls of which region in Pakistan have the most attitude problem or are the prettiest in your opinion or smart boys for that matter ?? :D

Now this is highly subjective and would vary considerably.

Dahi ballay was not dahi baray? :blink:[/QUOTE]

yes they are dahi baray

I'm answering the question, sir. If it is not clear from my tone, see it from my previous replies. It's no sin to call a Pakistani a Pakistani, a Punjabi a Punjabi, a Hindu a Hindu. Maybe you mis-read no one's creating ethnic issues just trying to tell someone about our culture.

ok i get it! no hard feelings from my side!

Dahi ballay was not dahi baray? :blink:

yes they are dahi baray

ok i get it! no hard feelings from my side!

Neither from me, sir. I'm just a bit formal, an old habbit.

What urinate to? By the kind of threads I've seen here I thought it was common in India only.

Like I said I HAVE YET TO SEE someone urinate or some urine on the streets!

Urinate I doubt! But spit is VERY COMMON! clean their nose only seen it twice in my life! but since I am only there for 1 mth every 2-3 years and have seen it twice...It MUST happen more often!
@curioususer you liked this and yet asked about it again?

ofcourse, its common in working class...

Whats common? urinating on the street? which part of Pakistan are you from again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom