What's new

Any questions Regarding India

what if referendum is held in Kashmir and Kashmiri people choice to be with Pakistan? will India accept it?

Kindly keep Kashmir out of this...such questions have been discussed endlessly

Pakistan has broken every principle of honorable discord. When Hindus were cleased out of Kashmir all options went off the table.

Not to mention CHina, KArgil ,Karakorum highway and Terrorism.

And trust me my experiencce is not based on media stories and hearsay.

I know that in certain areas there are some skirmish between tribes and the police on the land acquisition that has led to violence. But being from one such location with a large part of my family living there, and studied until my +2 with most of classmates being tribes, the media has made a mountain out of a mole.

Agriculture is still largely dependent on Monsoon rains. Rainfall is unevenly distributed across the country. Land is owned by farmers but many state government gives huge subsidy to farmers like minimum support price for agricultural products as well as free or cheap electricity and other benefits. India has one of the highest arable land in the world that is more than 50% of our land area.
Thanks mate. There is no land-lord in India. In China there is nothing called land-lord since Mao removes all land lords and give land to farmer for free. India has better and more farm land than China because 60% percent of China is covered by desert and mountain. Hope you could solve the hunger problems soon. I used watch a video "republic of hunger", that makes me very sad.

Another Question?

Why are Indians so stingy? If you think my questions are Good, please click the "thank" button? ok

Question 2

Do Indians think therer will ever be open borders between Pakistan and India?

Open border for trade n tourism might be possible but that still a far dream...

what if referendum is held in Kashmir and Kashmiri people choice to be with Pakistan? will India accept it?

Referendum after 65 years of changes in the borders of Kashmir is of no value. The demographic figures of both sides of Kashmir has been changed & now cannot be undone. A fair Referendum can only take place when:

1. Armies of both sides return back from Kashmir (no side will agree to this).
2. All the people of Kashmiri origin allowed to vote ( for eg. Kashmiri Pandits).
3. UN should be the observer (India will not agree to an international observation).

All the 3 conditions will not be allowed so no question of a referendum.

btw if referendum indeed takes place & people vote for India than will Pakistan give away it's so called "Azad Kashmir" to India, grow up, no country will do a social work, the only thing permanent for a country is it's National Interests.

Another Question?

Why are Indians so stingy? If you think my questions are Good, please click the "thank" button? ok

Question 2

Do Indians think therer will ever be open borders between Pakistan and India?

No not all Indians are stingy. Stinginess is a human behaviour not limited to Indians

I cannot say about 'ever', but I don't think there will be any open borders between Pakistan and India in near future

Thanks mate. There is no land-lord in India. In China there is nothing called land-lord since Mao removes all land lords and give land to farmer for free. India has better and more farm land than China because 60% percent of China is covered by desert and mountain. Hope you could solve the hunger problems soon. I used watch a video "republic of hunger", that makes me very sad.

THe problem is Bureaucracy not food production sadly.

i dont know if i should be saying this but i genuinely think the Govt dont want the very poor fed and want them dead.. They'd rather have food rot .

Next Question>

Why are there more Indians on Pakistani forums than Indian forums, is it because you like to hear our views?

Or is it because PDF is run better than other defence forums?

Some Indians came to find out what makes Pakistanis tick. What kind of a nation, what kind of people would send armed men to kill unarmed men, women and children. That was why I started. Before that I knew one or two Pakistanis, and had no particular desire to know more about a bunch of savages.

Some came to tell Pakistanis that they were ticks. There are a lot of people who are permanently angry with Pakistan and want to say so, loudly and often.

Some got tired of hearing and reading Pakistani fan-boys bad-mouthing our country at every opportunity, and came to wort thm out on their home ground. These are the ones who came for Ticker.

All this is not possible on Indian sites.

Back
Top Bottom